MMMUT Admission 2023: MMMUT stands for the Mahamana Madan Mohan Malviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur (U.P.). MMMUT Conducts an entrance Exam to get admission in B.Tech/ BBA/ MBA/ MCA/M.Tech./Ph.D. Courses. It is a university-level examination. MMMUT 2023 Application form will be released in June 2023. In this article, candidates can collect all the details about the MMMUT 2023 Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, etc.
MMMUT 2023 Notification:
- The MMMUT Entrance Test 2023 has been canceled and replaced by respective examinations depending on the course.
MMMUT Admission 2023: Highlights
|Exam Name||Mohan Malaviya University of Technology Entrance Test 2023|
|Commonly Known as||MMUT Entrance Exam|
|Mohan Malaviya University of Technology|
|Category||Undergraduate and Postgraduate|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exams|
MMMUT Admission 2023 Application Form:
- To apply for admission, fill the application form using the official portal.
- Fill in all the details carefully and correctly.
- Make sure that reserved category candidates attach the caste certificate.
- Take the printout of the application form from the official website for further use.
- Attach all the crucial educational certificates along with the application form.
MMMUT Exam Date 2023:
|Online application form submission||To Be Announced|
|End to submit the application form||To Be Announced|
|Admit Card Available||To Be Announced|
|Exam Date of MET for UG and PG||To Be Announced|
|Exam Date of MET for Ph.D. Programmes||To Be Announced|
|Result Date Announced||To Be Announced|
Eligibility for Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.):
- Candidate must have acquired at least 45% marks in the senior secondary examination with PCM and must have attained at least 50% marks in Mathematics.
- Those who want to apply for seeking admission in Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) must have successfully cleared the senior Secondary Examination (Intermediate) from the college affiliated to the State or Central Board of Education.
- SC and ST category candidates must have attained at least 40% marks in the senior secondary examination and 45% marks in Mathematics.
Eligibility for Master of Technology (M.Tech):
- Candidate must have successfully done their B.Tech from some recognized institution/university.
- Those who have successfully qualified the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) with 60% marks can also apply for the exam.
- Those who are from reserved category will be given relaxation as well as benefits according to the rule.
Eligibility for the Master of Business Administration (MBA):
- Those who have completed their graduation from some recognized institution with 55% marks.
- Reserved category candidates will be eligible to apply those who have attained at least 50% marks in the graduation.
- Candidate or university must be recognized by the State Legislature or Parliament.
Eligibility for Master of Computer Application (MCA):
- Candidates must have successfully cleared the senior secondary exam with Mathematics as one of the prominent subjects and must have successfully completed graduation from any university or institution recognized by the Parliament or State Legislature can apply for attaining admission into the MCA course.
- Candidates who have acquired at least 55% marks in the senior secondary examination and candidates of the reserved category may apply for attaining admission with at least 50% marks.
Eligibility for Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.):
- Candidate must have successfully completed a Master’s Degree and have cleared the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) Examination.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- Candidate needs to appear in the entrance test commenced by the university.
- The entrance examinations will be different for different courses. Candidates need to secure the qualifying marks in the entrance exam.
- The qualifying marks in the entrance exam will be decided by the university.
- It is all based on the marks acquired in the entrance test candidates will be called for counseling and documents will be verified accordingly.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here