MNS 2023: The Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Exam 2023 is conducted by the Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. This examination is specifically for female candidates. This is a 4-year degree programme in the field of nursing. The application form will be available on the official website. Those who are interested can collect all the important information about the examination through the website or via this article. The article provides every detail about MNS 2023, so go through the information given below:
MNS 2023 Notification:
- MNS 2023 Notification has been released on the official website. Click here to check the details.
- MNS 2023 Highlights
- MNS Exam Date 2023
- Application Form
- Selection Process
- Exam Pattern
- MNS Syllabus 2023
- Admit Card
- Merit List
Military Nursing Service 2023 – Highlights:
|Name of Exam
|Military Nursing Services
|Level of Exam
|Once a year
|Types of Exam
|Armed Force Medical College
|Mode of Application form
|Mode of Exam
MNS Exam Date 2023:
|Notification Release Date
|9th June 2023
|Release the Application Form
|14th June 2023
|The deadline to submit the application form
|To be announced
|To be announced
|MNS 2023 Exam Date
|To be announced
|Result Date Announced
|To be announced
|To be announced
MNS Application Form 2023:
The application form to apply for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2023 will be released in April 2023. To avail of the application form, visit the official website – joinindianarmy.nic.in. It is essential to fill out and submit the application form before the last date. The steps to fill application form for MNS 2023 are as follows:
- Registration: To register for MNS 2023, enter details such as the candidate’s name, parents/guardian’s details, Date of Birth, email id, and mobile number. The login id and password will generate for the candidate.
- OTP verification: After entering all the details, candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number and email id. Enter the OTP received on the MNS 2023 registration page to finish the registration process.
- Application Form: Once you are done with Registration, fill in your personal, academic, and communication details in the MNS 2023 application form. Candidates will use their login credentials and enter the details asked for.
- Upload Scanned Images: Upload scanned images of the latest photo and signature in the MNS 2023 application form. The size of the photograph should be between 5 KB – 20 KB and the size of the signature should not go beyond 10 KB.
- Exam Centre: The candidate has a choice to select any three exam centers. Overall, there will be 30 exam cities for candidates to attend the examination. The exam center will be based on a first come first serve. Candidates can check the allotted exam on the admit card.
- Print Copy of application form: Candidates are suggested to take the print of the application form before making the final submission.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
MNS Entrance Exam eBook – Click Here
The application fee can be submitted via online mode. To pay the application fee, activate the SBI payment link which may take a day or two. After paying the application fee, enter the DU reference number generated and download the payment receipt. The Application fee for the General/OBC (except SC/ST) category is Rs.200/-. The payment can be done via various modes such as Debit card/credit card/net banking:
MNS 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Interested candidates are requested to check the AFMC Nursing 2023 eligibility criteria before applying:
- Nationality: Must be a citizen of India.
- Qualification & Registration:
- Candidate must have successfully cleared class XII or equivalent with subjects like Biology (Botany And Zoology), Chemistry, Physics, and English. In XII or equivalent examination, a candidate must have received more than 50% marks. The candidate must have received regular education from a statutory recognized board or body. Those who are in their final year can also apply for the exam but they must have received more than 50% marks and fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Date of Birth: Between 01 Oct 1998 and 03 Sep 2006 (Both days inclusive).
- Physical Fitness: Medical fitness will be assessed as per Military Standards by Military Authorities. X-Ray examination of Chest and USG (of abdomen) will be done. The physical fitness of selected candidates will finally be determined by a Medical Board under arrangement made by the office of DGAFMS. Candidates pregnant at the time of medical examination and joining for commission will be rejected being temporarily medically unfit.
Those who will qualify for the Exam will appear for personal interviews and medical tests. The Authority will release the call letters for personal interviews and call letters will issue to applicants who meet the eligibility criteria and clear the exam successfully. The call letters will be sent to the candidate’s registered email id. The call will be comprised of information such as the date, time, and venue for the interview. Candidates must report according to the schedule. Check the counseling venue given below:
- After the interview, applicants will undergo a medical test. In this regard, a candidate’s stay in the hospital for a day or two is mandatory.
- The exam conducting authority will pay the medical test charges but candidates need to pay the extra charges.
- Fill in the preference of colleges from the six Indian Army BSc nursing institutes.
MNS 2023 Exam Pattern:
Candidates must have complete information about the Exam pattern. Check the related details below:
- The exam will be conducted in online mode, i.e., computer-based.
- The exam is conducted in the English language.
- The candidate has 90 minutes to complete the paper.
- There are three sections in the paper: general English, general intelligence, and science.
- The paper consists of 150 questions.
- One mark will be given for every correct answer. There will be no negative marking.
|Duration Of Exam
MNS 2023 Syllabus:
Candidates are provided with the syllabus so that preparation for the examination will be easy. The exam syllabus will consist of the curriculum of classes XI and XII. The question paper is divided into three sections, as given below:
- General English
- General Intelligence
- Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
The Admit Card will release in June. Those who have successfully submitted the application form will receive Admit Card. The admit card will have consisted of information such as exam center, exam venue address, reporting time, and exam day instructions. It is mandatory to appear at the examination center with admit card. Here are the steps to download MNS 2023 admit card:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the Officers Entry Apply/Login tab.
- Login with the help of an ID and password.
The admit card will appear on the screen. Check the details mentioned on the admit card. It is advised to take a print of the admit card for further reference. The admit card/hall ticket will comprise of the candidate’s details, photograph, name, address, Exam date/time, Reporting time, and Important instructions.
The examination result will release on the official website in PDF format. The result will have consisted of the candidate’s roll number and marks scored in the entrance test. The steps to check results are as follows:
- First, go to the official website.
- The exam result will appear in PDF format.
- Check the marks attained on the paper.
After the counseling process, the merit list will release. This list will prepare based on marks obtained in the entrance test, interview, and medical fitness test. The merit list includes the candidate’s details, qualifying status, and the institute allotted to them. Overall, there are six Indian Army institutes where Nursing seats are granted. All six institutes will release a separate list of qualified candidates.
List of Military Nursing Services institutes:
- Armed Forces Medical College Pune: 40
- Command Hospital (Eastern Command) Kolkata: 30
- INHS Asvini: 40
- Army Hospital (Research & Referral) New Delhi: 30
- Command Hospital (Central Command) Lucknow: 40
- Command Hospital Air Force Bangalore: 40
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here