MP PAT 2024 exam will be commenced by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board. Via this examination, admission will be given in courses such as B.Sc. agriculture, B.Sc. horticulture, B.Tech agriculture engineering, etc. courses. This national level examination takes place once a year. Admission will be proffered in several institutions of Madhya Pradesh. If you are interested to apply for MP PAT 2024 then it is important to have a collection of all details to avoid all inconveniences.
MP PAT 2024 Application Form:
The application form is the first priority to avail of to apply for MP PAT 2024. Follow the below-mentioned steps to apply:
- First, visit the official website of PEB
- Then click the link to apply for MP PAT 2024
- Go through all the instructions carefully
- Fill all personal and educational details carefully.
- Attach the scanned images of the signature and photograph. Upload the proof of their handwriting and thumb impression
- Read all the filled details once more for making the final submission of the form.
- Click “Proceed to Pay”
- Make a payment of the application fee
- Take a print of the filled application form.
General category candidates will pay Rs.500 and reserved category applicants will pay Rs.250 as an application fee. Pay the application fee via online or offline modes. In the offline mode, the candidate has to go to the office personally and pay the fee and in online mode, payment can be made via modes such as net banking/credit card, etc. The application fee is non-refundable in nature.
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
MP PAT 2024 Exam Date:
|Available the Application form||Last week of May 2024|
|Deadline to submit an application form||2nd week of June 2024|
|Application correction||Last week of May 2024|
|Release the Admit card||4th week of June 2024|
|MP PAT 2024 Exam Date||Last week of June 2024|
|Release of answer key||Last week of July 2024|
|Announcement of result||Last week of July 2024|
|Counselling begins from||Last week of August 2024|
- To apply for B. Sc Agriculture/Horticulture, the applicant must have successfully completed their higher secondary or its equivalent qualification from some recognized board. They must have also successfully completed the qualifying course with subjects like Chemistry, Physics, and any amongst Mathematics, Agriculture, Forestry and Biology papers. Those who are appearing for class XII in 2024 may also apply for MP PAT 2024.
- To apply for B. Tech in Agriculture Engineering, the entrant must have successfully completed their higher secondary with subjects like Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English papers. Those who are applying for Class XII in 2024 may also apply.
- To apply for B. Sc in Forestry, you must have successfully completed or should be appearing for the higher secondary from some recognized board. They must have studied or must be studying Chemistry, Physics and one of Mathematics, Agriculture, Forestry, or Biotechnology papers.
- In the inclusion of B. Sc in Forestry, candidates also need to meet certain physical standards requirements. They need to show their fitness level and for this, they should walk 25 kilometers in 4 hours.
- The minimum height of the candidate should be 163 cms. This height requirement is applicable to the entrants belonging to Kumaon, Nepal, Garhwal, and Gorkha regions. However, applicants from Bhutan, Ladakh and other North-East states must have a height of 152.5 cms.
- There will be no upper age limit to apply.
- The MP PAT 2024 examination will be commenced in the offline mode.
- Paper will appear in English and Hindi languages.
- Paper will have objective type questions.
- There will be 200 questions in the paper.
- The candidate needs to complete the paper in a duration of 3 hours.
- The candidate will receive 1 mark for every correct answer and there will be no negative marking at all.
- B. Tech Agricultural Engineering), B. Sc in Agriculture, B. Sc in Forestry, and B. Sc in Horticulture subjects will be Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics for overall 200 marks
- B. Sc (Agriculture) and B. Sc (Forestry), subjects will be Agriculture – 1 and Agriculture – 2+3 for overall 200 marks.
- For courses such as B. Sc (Agriculture), B. Sc (Forestry), B. Sc (Horticulture) subjects included will be Physics, Chemistry, and Biology for 200 marks overall.
- For courses such as B. Sc (Agriculture), B. Sc (Forestry), B. Sc (Horticulture), subjects included will be Physics, Chemistry, and Agriculture will be 200 marks overall.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
MP PAT 2024 Selection Process:
The candidate will be selected on the basis of merit. Based on the scores, the candidate will be called for counseling round. The final selection will take place after counseling gets over for all the courses.
MP PAT Exam Syllabus:
- Physics: Unit and dimension, Acceleration due to gravity and its variation, Hooke’s law, Specific heats at constant volume and constant pressure, Heat conduction in one dimension, Periodic motion, Wave nature of light, Reflection, The human eye, Electric current, Elementary ideas of the conductor, Bohr model of the atom, a Bar magnet, Coulomb’s law of electrostatic, Electrostatic potential, Measurement of voltages as currents, Electric power, Force on a moving charge in a magnetic field, and Electromagnetic induction induced EMF.
- Chemistry: This subject includes topics such as General & Inorganic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, and Organic Chemistry
- Mathematics: Algebra, Trigonometry, Co-ordinate geometry of two dimensions, Co-ordinate geometry of three dimensions, Differential Calculus, Vector Algebra, Integral Calculus, Differential Equations, Statistics, Numerical Methods, Linear Programming
- Biology: Topics from Botany and Zoology
- Agriculture: Agricultural Physics, Agricultural Chemistry, Agricultural Mathematics, and Agriculture Botany & Zoology
- Crop Production & Horticulture
- Elements of animal husbandry and poultry farming
Download the admit card of MP PAT from the official website before the commencement of the examination. Here are the steps to download the admit card:
- Go to the official website and click the link to the admit card.
- Make sure to provide details such as application number and date of birth to download the admit card
- Enter the appropriate details and click on the submit button
- After submission, the request will be processed and you will be able to see the admit card
- Download the admit card and bring it to the examination hall with a relevant photo identity.
Those who have appeared in the examination can access the result from the official website. Go to the home page and check the results. Here are the steps:
- Click on the result link and select the year from the options.
- Click on the option “Entrance Test”
- Choose the Pre-Agricultural Test or PAT option from the table
- Check the results
- Click the appropriate course to check the result.
- Provide your roll number and date of Birth
- After submitting these details, check the result.
The candidate needs to attain the minimum cut-off percentage to clear the examination. Entrants will get an idea about the cut-off with the earlier cut-offs. Usually, the cut-off will be more or less similar to the previous year’s cut-offs.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here