KMAT Karnataka 2022: KMAT stands for Karnataka Management Aptitude Test which is a state-level examination. This examination commenced once a year by the Karnataka Private Post Graduate College Association. Those who clear the examination will be able to attain admission in several post-graduate courses like MBA/ PGDM and MCA courses. There are immense of the institutes located in Karnataka and Bangalore provides admission on the basis of KMAT Karnataka scores KMAT Karnataka 2022. If you wanted to apply and want to avail complete info, then go through the given below information.
KMAT Karnataka 2022 Highlights:
- Examination Name: KMAT Karnataka (Karnataka Management Aptitude Test)
- Exam Types: UG & PG Level
- Exam Level: State Level
- Courses Offered: Management
- Exam Conducting Body: Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA)
- Application Mode: Online
- Exam Mode: Offline
- Exam Duration: 2 Hours
- Official Website: http://www.kmatindia.com/
- Helpline Numbers: +91 9513270139 / +91 9513271046
- Email Id: [email protected]
KMAT Karnataka 2022 Application Form:
- The candidate may apply using the official website.
- Fill the application forms in the month of May.
- Fill all the details carefully in the application form such as personal, educational, communication, and others.
- Those who want to apply for both MBA and MCA courses will fill the separate application form.
- Mae sure to fill the choice of test center according to your preferences.
- Upload images of documents such as photographs and signature in the jpg/ jpeg file format.
- Fill and submit the application form by the month of July.
- Take a printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other future references.
Application fee to apply for KMAT Karnataka Management Aptitude Test will be Rs.800/- (including GST) for all courses
- Candidates will be able to make payment through online mode only using credit card/ debit card/ internet banking.
- Fee via offline mode will not be accepted.
- The application fee will be non- refundable in any circumstances.
Documents needed while applying for Karnataka KMAT:
- Class X and XII mark sheet and certificate
- Graduation/ master’s degree
- Date of birth proof
- School leaving certificate
- Scanned image of passport size photograph
- Scanned signature
KMAT Karnataka 2022 Exam Date:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Application form releases||May 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||July 2022|
|Admit card availability||July 2022|
|KMAT exam date||July 2022|
|Answer key availability||July 2022|
|Declaration of result||August 2022|
Candidate must be a citizen of India.
For MBA/ PGDM Courses:
- Candidate must have done graduation or post-graduation from some recognized board.
- Candidates must have acquired at least 50% aggregate of marks and 45% for reserved category candidates in the qualifying degree.
- Candidates must have commerce/management/ arts/ engineering and technology/ social science or some other equivalent subjects in the qualifying degree.
- Those who are appearing in their final year of graduation may also apply.
For MCA Courses:
- Candidates must have a degree of graduation or its equivalent from some recognized board.
- Candidates must have attained at least 50% marks in their qualifying degree.
- Maths should be the mandatory subject with candidates in class XII or graduation.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- The examination will be commenced in the offline mode (Pen paper-based Test).
- The exam duration will be 120 minutes.
- There will be multiple-choice questions in the paper
- The candidate will receive 1 mark for every correct answer.
- There will be no negative marking.
- There will be 120 Questions in the examination.
- Verbal ability & reading comprehension will have 40 questions
- Quantitative ability will have 40 questions
- Logical reasoning will have 40 questions
KMAT Karnataka 2022 Syllabus:
The syllabus for KMAT Karnataka 2022 includes sections such as English, Mathematics, and Logical Reasoning.
- Questions based on Quantitative Ability will help to check the applicant’s speed & accuracy. Candidates will prepare from topics such as interest, numerical calculations, percentage, time, speed, ratio & proportion, arithmetic, Geometry, Algebra, Trigonometry, etc.
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension will include topics such as Sentence completion, synonyms, comprehension of passages, antonyms, Questions from an understanding of the content of the passages & choice of appropriate words, vocabulary, and similar language skills, expressions, grammar, phrases.
- Logical & Abstract Reasoning will include questions from verbal reasoning, analogy and etc.
Candidates may choose the Exam centre from the following – Delhi, Lucknow, Gulbarga, Hubli, Udupi, Mysore, Bijapur, Bellary, Tumkur, Belgaum, Bagalkot, Kolkata, Davangere, Mangalore, Shimoga, etc.
Admit card will be released in the month of July. This card will be released via online mode. Download the admit card from the official website. Enter the login details to download the KMAT Karnataka 2022. Candidates must carry the KMAT Karnataka 2022 Admit Card on the day of the exam to the exam centre. This will be the most important document to be carried along with the Government ID proof. No candidate will be permitted to enter the exam hall without KMAT Karnataka 2022 Admit Card.
The answer key will also be released via online mode after the Exam gets over. Candidates can avail of the Admit card by the fourth week of July month. Use the official website to seek the admit card from the official website. Answer Key will help to estimate the marks could be attained in the Examination. The answer key will consist of answers to KMAT Karnataka 2022 questions.
The examination result will be released by the first week of August 2022 via online mode. Download the result from the official website using User ID and Password on the official website of KMAT Karnataka.
Cut off will also be released after the result declaration. The KMAT Karnataka Cut-Off will be released via online mode on the official website. To check the cut-off, enter the login details. Karnataka KMAT Cut-Off is the minimum marks that candidates need to secure to be eligible for the counseling. Cut-Off depends on several factors such as the number of candidates participated in the exam, the number of seats available, the difficulty level of the exam, previous year KMAT Karnataka Cut-Off, etc.
Counselling process will start after the result declaration. Those who successfully complete the paper will participate in the KMAT Karnataka 2022 Counselling. The admission will be given to the candidate’s documents verification.
List of Documents Needed for Counselling:
- Class X pass certificate &mark sheet
- Class XII pass certificate &mark sheet
- Caste certificate
- Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Bank draft
- Transfer certificate
- Character certificate
- Provisional admission letter
- Score Card
- Admit Card
- Passport size photograph
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here