Mumbai University Admission 2022 will be commenced by the University for providing admission in undergraduate, Post Graduate and Doctoral Level Courses. The admission will be provided in the field such as Management, Arts, Engineering, Science, Law, and other common fields. Those who are willing to appear for the Management courses need to appear for the Mumbai University Common Management Entrance Test (MUCMET) & Law with MUCLAT course. There are details about Mumbai University Admission 2022 below:
Mumbai University Courses Offered:
- Undergraduate Courses: BA, B.Tech, BDS, BMS, B.Arch, B.Com, BE
- Post Graduate Courses: MA, M.Tech, M.E, MD, MCA, M.Ed., MBBS, LLM, M.Arch, M.Com., DM, MFM, M.Pharma
Mumbai University Admission 2022 Highlights:
- Exam Name: Mumbai University Admission
- Full-Form: Mumbai University admission
- Exam Types: UG & PG Level
- Exam Level: National
- Courses Provided: UG, PG and Diploma Courses
- Exam Conducting Body: Mumbai University
- Application Mode: Online
- Exam Mode: Offline (PPT)
- Exam Duration: 03 Hours
- Official website: http://mu.ac.in
- Helpline Numbers: 22708700/26543000/26543300.
Mumbai University 2022 Exam Date:
|Start the online registration||May 2022|
|Deadline for registration||June 2022|
|Pre-Admission Enrolment||June 2022|
|Merit List Released date||June 2022|
Mumbai University Admission 2022 Application Form:
Collect the application form from the official website. The form can be collected in the month of May. Fill the Application Form in the month of June 2022. Make sure that details that you enter in the application form should be correct another form may lead to rejection. It is also crucial that the candidate must register with the relevant Email address and Mobile number while you fill the Application Form to avail all updates from the University. Ensure to upload the scanned image of the signature and the passport size photographs while you fill the Application Form. Take a print out of the application form for further use.
- Make a payment of the application fee using online mode using Net Banking/ Credit card and Debit Card.
- There will be no proviso of refund once the fee paid.
- You can also pay the application fee via offline mode using DD drawn on the name of the “Finance & account officer of the University of Mumbai” payable at Mumbai.
- Those who belong to General category will pay Rs 1000/- as application fee and those who belong to Reserved Category will Pay Rs 500
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
For UG Courses:
- Science Courses: Candidates must have passed class XII from the Science stream with subjects such as Physics, Mathematics/ Biology, Chemistry (PCM/PCB/PCMB) as compulsory subjects in the qualifying examination.
- For Arts/ Management course: Those who have passed class XII with any stream from any recognized Board may apply for the course.
- For Medical course: Those who have passed class12th Class from (PCB) from some recognized Board may apply for the course.
- Those who are qualifying the same year of admission in the MU may also apply for the Admission in the Mumbai University.
- Candidates must have attained the relevant National Level Entrance test scores.
For Post Graduate Courses:
- For Arts/ Management course: Candidates must have achieved the Bachelor’s Degree with any stream from some recognized University may also apply for the course.
- For science Courses: Students must have passed the Graduation from the Science stream with Physics, Mathematics/ Biology, Chemistry as the mandatory subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Students who are qualifying the same year of admission in the MU are also eligible for the Admission in the Mumbai University.
- National Level Scores: Must have valid National Level Entrance test scores.
Mumbai University Admission Process:
The admission process will begin in the month of June. Candidates will get the admission via MUCMET Entrance test. The entrance test will be commenced by the Mumbai University. Those who are willing to appear for the LAW courses need to give the entrance test. Candidates may apply based on the National Level Scores.
Those who are shortlisted based on the Entrance Test they need to visit the University with the important certificates and documents. The students will avail of the seat based on the Merit list declared by the university.
About Mumbai University 2022 Entrance Exam:
- Mumbai University will commence the entrance test for providing admission in the various courses. The Entrance Exam like MUMCET and MUCLAT will be commenced so that admission will be provided to Management and the Law courses.
- Entrance Exam will consist of 50 Multiple Choice Questions and candidates need to solve the paper in the duration of 2 hours.
- The entrance test will have consisted of questions from various topics like Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness & Logical AND Abstract Reasoning.
Candidates will be able to get the exam result using the official website. Receive the result using online mode. Avail the exam result in the month of June 2022. Use the User ID and Password to check the result of the exam. The admission will be offered based on the merit list and the rank attained in the entrance test. The exam result will be consisted of the name of the student, Rank of the students, marks attained by the student, roll number, status of the result, Application ID and Candidate ID, Marks attained in the total Subjects. Those who clear the entrance test will move for counseling process.
Those who successfully clear the exam will move for counseling round. Collect the counseling letter from the official website. Candidates need to choose the seat along with stream and fetch the seat for admission. During counseling, make the payment of the fee and submit the documents asked for.
Documents needed during counseling:
- Latest Multiple passport size photographs
- Domicile certificate (if required)
- Class X and XII certificate
- Income certificate
- Experience certificate (if needed)
- Caste certificate (if needed)
- Graduation degree
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here