DAVUET 2022: DAVUET or DAV University Entrance Test conducted every year by DAV University, Jalandhar. The objective of the examination is to provide admission to the students in several undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Science, Commerce, and Engineering, etc. The university provides admission in different courses and scholarships to interested applicants. Entrants need to collect information such as DAVUET 2022 admission process, eligibility criteria, application form, and exam pattern, etc.
About DAV University Jalandhar: DAV College Managing Committee promotes DAV University, Jalandhar. It is India’s well-known non-government organization managing 800+ educational institutions in the nation. The university was founded by the Legislative Act of the Punjab Government under Section 22 of the UGC Act 1956.
DAVUET 2022: Highlights
|Exam Name||DAV University Entrance Test 2022|
|Conducting body||DAV University, Jalandhar (DAVU)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Category||Undergraduate (UG) and Postgraduate (PG)|
|Exam Mode||Online i.e. Computer based-Test (CBT)|
DAVUET Exam Dates 2022:
|Application Form Start Date||To be announced|
|Last Date||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|DAVUET 2022 Exam Date||To be announced|
|Results Date||To be announced|
|Counseling Date||To be announced|
DAVUET 2022 Application Form:
Those who are eligible for the courses need to proceed with the next step i.e. filling the application form. This form can be filled in both online and offline modes.
- If you want to apply online then go to the official website and start filling the application form.
- On the other hand, to apply offline, buy the form from the selected examination center by paying the required fee.
- Once the form is with you, fill in the personal and educational details carefully.
- Personal details like candidate’s name, gender, DOB, parent’s names, address, and additional.
- Those who are applying online, submit the form by clicking the submit tab. However, if you are applying offline, then send the filled application form along with the admit card to the chosen exam center via speed post.
- Pay the application in both cases.
Application Fee: The application fee for DAVUET 2022 is Rs 200/-
The examination center has to be filled in the application form while filling it. And once it is filled cannot be changed later. Besides this, the exam conducting authority has the right to allot the test as well. Here is the list of test centers:
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- New Delhi
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
DAVUET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Here is the important information about eligibility criteria to apply for DAVUET 2022:
- Those who have completed the HSC exam are eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
- Applicants belonging to the General category must have attained at least 55% aggregate in the HSC exam. However, reserved category applicants must have scored at least 50% marks in the HSC examination.
- Those who have completed PCM or PCB as the main subjects in their SSC & HSC examination may also apply.
- Applicants appeared in all four subjects within the exam selected for B.Tech courses directly.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
List of Courses:
Here is the list of courses available in various courses:
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering.
DAVUET 2022 Exam Pattern:
Applicants must have complete information about examination patterns. Check the details below:
- The entrance test will take place in the English language.
- The paper will have 100 Multiple Choice Questions to solve.
- Applicants will get 1 mark for every correct answer and there will be a deduction of 0.25 marks on every incorrect answer.
- The division of the paper is into four sections with 25 queries in each section.
There is no specific syllabus prescribed by the university, still, students can prepare from the CBSE syllabus of Class X and XII.
Check all the crucial details about the admit card:
- After submitting the application form, it is easy to generate 3 copies of admit card on the screen.
- Applicants will then acquire the color print of the admit card. Make sure to paste the latest passport size photograph on it in the given space.
- Keep a student’s copy and send the rest of the two copies to the university center selected in the form.
- It can be sent via self-delivery or through Speed post along with the application fee of Rs 200/-.
- The admit card is a crucial document that applicants need to carry along while going for giving the exam.
The result of the DAVUET 2022 entrance exam will be released a few days after the exam. Check the official website to know about the result. Based on the scores, a merit list will be prepared for all applicants.
Collect all details about the counseling process below:
- Once you clear the DAVUET 2022 test appear in the counseling process.
- Download the counseling letter from the official website.
- Go through all the details in the counseling letter.
- In case, the candidate fails to appear for counseling at the given time and date then the seat will be canceled and the same seat will be allotted to the next candidate.
- Applicants will be called for counseling based on the scores achieved in the examination.
Documents required for Counseling:
Check the list of documents needed for counseling given below:
- A call letter of counseling
- Marks sheet of the previous exam
- A relevant identity proof
- Admit card
- Original/provisional marks sheets of the qualifying exam
- 3 latest passport size photos
- Any other document or fee specified in the call letter of counseling.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here