Nalanda Open University Admission 2022: Nalanda Open University is an established and a well-known university offers above 100 courses including degree courses, diploma, and certificate to the applicants at undergraduate, postgraduate, and Ph.D. level. It offers distance learning courses in various streams such as Humanities & Social Sciences, IT & Software, and Accounting & Commerce. There are short term courses also a provision for interested candidates. Every year, candidates apply for the intended courses and Nalanda Open University Admission 2022 will again be an opportunity for many.
NOU 2022 Exam Date:
|Publication of Advertisement||Not Yet Announced|
|Sale of Admission form and their Submission||Not Yet Announced|
|Commencement and completion of counseling||Not Yet Announced|
|Last date of Admission||Not Yet Announced|
|Commencement of Academic Session||Not Yet Announced|
Nalanda Open University Admission Process:
- Admission at NOU admission is based on the candidate’s aggregate marks (merit) acquired in the qualifying degree/ exam
- Those who are applying for Ph.D. programme need to appear for an entrance test commenced by the university itself
- SC/ ST/ PwD candidates will get 5% marks relaxation
In the undergraduate category, the university offers above 30 courses. Admission is based on marks scored in the qualifying degree/ exam.
BA Hons Admission 2022:
NOU BA admission is based on merit. The course provides immense of the specializations. To do BA Honours in Economics, Geography, History, Hindi, and Psychology, candidates must have done Class XII in the Science stream from some recognized board.
NOU BSc Hons Admission 2022:
The admission is based on merit too. To do BSc Honours in Botany, Geography, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics, the candidate must have done Class XII from the recognized board.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
NOU BBA, BCom, BCA, BLibSc, B.Ed Admission 2022:
At the UG level, NOU also offers the below-mentioned courses. Admission to these courses is also based on merit.
- To do BBA and B.Com, candidates must have successfully completed HSC from some recognized board.
- For courses such as BCA, the candidate should have done Class XII with Mathematics as a compulsory subject
- To apply for BLibSc, the applicant must be a graduate or equivalent from a recognized institute
- For B.Ed course, the applicant must have completed graduation from some recognized institution with at least 45% aggregate along with 2 years of teaching experience
NOU PG Admission 2022:
In the category of post graduation, NOU offers around 20 courses. and admission to each course depends on the candidate’s aggregate marks acquired in the qualifying degree/ exam. To do MA in Economics, Geography, History, Hindi, and Psychology, the applicant must have done graduation or equivalent in any stream from some recognized institute/ university
NOU MSc Admission 2022:
The admission to NOU MSc is also based on merit. To do MSc in Botany, Geography, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics, the applicant must have successfully completed graduation or equivalent in an allied discipline from a recognised institution/university
NOU Admission 2022:
To acquire admission in courses such as MJMC, MCA, MCom, and MLibSc, applicants should meet the merit.
- To do MJMC, the candidate must be a graduate or equivalent in any subject or must have done post-graduate diploma in JMC from some recognized institution/ university
- To do MCA, the minimum eligibility is BCA/ BSc (in Computer Science) or graduation with Mathematics as a mandatory subject from some recognized institution or university
- To do MCom, an applicant must have done graduation in Commerce from some recognised institution or university
- For the MLibSc course, the candidate must have successfully completed BLibSc from a recognised institution/ university
NOU Doctorate (PhD) Admission 2022:
Admission to PHD courses is based on the results of the entrance test commenced by the university. To do PhD in Economics, Geography, History, Hindi, Political Science, and Psychology, the applicant must have acquired a Master’s Degree or MPhil from a well recognised university/ institution with at least 55% aggregate
Note: Along with the above-mentioned courses, NOU proffers several diplomae, PG diploma and certificate courses.
Nalanda Open University Admission 2022 Process to Apply:
To apply for any of the above-mentioned courses, the candidate needs to personally collect the application form via the NOU campus at the sales counter of the university. Some more details related to the application process are as follows:
- It you stay at some far place then you can request for the application form via post, the university will send the prospectus and application form within 14 days. After receiving the parcel, fill the application form and submit along with required documents by post or personally at the address given below:
- The Registrar
- Nalanda Open University
- 3rd Floor, Biscoumann Bhawan
- Patna 800 001, Bihar
Make application fee payment via DD in the name of Nalanda Open University payable at Patna.
- If the application form is purchased from NOU: Rs 350
- If the application form is acquired via post: Rs 400
List of Documents Needed:
- Class X and XII mark sheet along with the passing certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Undergraduate Degree mark sheet (if applicable)
- Postgraduate Degree mark sheet (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- 3 self-addressed envelope of size 10 x 4.5 inch each
- 3 stamp-sized photographs
- Medical Certificate
Course-wise Fee: The course wise details are mentioned below. Female applicants will get 25% fee discount on all the courses excluding PhD programme.
- B.Ed: Rs 25,000
- BLibSc: Rs 5,500
- BA Hons: Rs 2,400
- BSc Hons: Rs 2,400
- BCA: Rs 6,600
- MA: Rs 4,400
- MSc: Rs 4,400
- MJMC: Rs 5,000
- MCA: Rs12, 000
- MCom: Rs 4,400
- MLibSc: Rs 9,700
- PG Diploma: Rs 5,500
- Intermediate Programmes: Rs 2,000
- Certificate Programmes: Rs 1,650
After application submission, the university creates a merit list for each course. The merit list will be released separately for admission for each course. Candidate’s marks Applicant’s marks will be considered important to seek admission to the university. A merit list will be prepared and candidates with higher marks in the previous class with get a high rank in the list; hence they will seek admission in the course of their choice. This list will be released online on the University’s official website.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here