NEAT 2024: NEAT stands for the National Engineering Aptitude Test for the enrollment of candidates to the various courses in the various branches of engineering at the UG level. The mode of examination is online and will be commenced at various exam centers situated in many parts of India. The entrance exam is also conducted for dual programs in technology. Counseling is held for the final selection of the candidate. The details about Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern & Result are given below:
NEAT 2024 Exam Date:
- Last date to fill and submit the application form: Not Update
- The date for exam commencement: Not Updated
NEAT 2024 Application Form:
- Begin the process via online procedure. The candidate is required to go to the official site and fill the application form. Then forward this application to the university. Make a payment of Rs.450/- as an application fee. There is the mode of paying the amount in cash via online procedure or via cash at the bank
- Download the form from the official website and take out the print out the form along with the prospectus. Acquire the prospectus via post or personally from the university office or from the camp office. Make payment via Demand Draft or also can pay the amount directly
|Engineering College Entrance Exam – Click Here|
Here are some important points related to eligibility criteria:
If you have completed Class XII or have gone through some other equivalent examination may apply for the exam. It is compulsory to have completed Class XII with subjects such as Physics, Mathematics, and English. On the other hand, the applicant must have studied Biology/Computer Science/Chemistry/Biotech as the optional subjects with minimum 50% marks.
Those who are willing to apply for biotechnology must have cleared 10+2 or the equivalent examination with English, Chemistry, and Physics. While candidates must have studied Biology or Mathematics as optional subjects with minimum 50% aggregate marks to apply for the exam.
- The examination duration will be of three hours.
- The exam will take place via online mode at the designated center.
- The examination will be in English only.
- The question paper will be multiple choice questions where four options are provided.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Students of 12th non-medical will attempt in the test which is under Group A. They will be applicable for engineering streams such as Biotechnology.
- Students of 12th Medical will appear in the test which is under Group B will be applicable for seeking admission to the biotechnology stream only.
The syllabus included in the NEAT test includes subjects like Maths, Biology, and Physics that candidates must have studied at the level of 12th and 10+1. The process to Apply for NEAT 2024 Entrance Test:
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
NEAT 2024 Group A – 10+2 (Non- Medical Students):
Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and General Aptitude
- B.Tech (Honours),– MBA and B. Tech (Honours) M. Tech in
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Technology
- Civil Engineering
NEAT 2024 Group B 10+2 (Medical):
Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Aptitude
- Tech (Honours) – MBA and B.Tech (Honours) – M.Tech in Biotechnology
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here