SRMJEEE 2024: SRMJEE which is also known as SRMEEE is the joint engineering entrance conducted by the exam cell of SRM University. After qualifying the merit of the entrance exam, aspirants can get admitted to the university to pursue a career in Engineering and Medical Courses of B.Tech and Biotechnology. In the below points, all the candidates can get a view pertinent to the admission process such as – SRM University Admission 2024 Exam Dates, Eligibility criteria, application form, exam pattern, and other important information.
SRM University Admission 2024 Notification:
- There is no official notification released for SRM University Admission 2024.
SRMJEEE 2024: Highlights
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|Name of the Exam||SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam (SRMJEEE) 2024|
|Conducting Body||Sri Ramaswami Memorial University, Chennai|
|Exam type||UG level|
|Courses offered||Engineering Courses|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Number of Seats||7000 approx.|
|Number of Applications||2 lakhs approx.|
SRM University Admission 2024 Exam Date:
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
Here you find the SRM University Admission 2024 Entrance Exam Tentative Dates, Application Form Submit date, and declaration the result date:
|Application form date Release||To be announced|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form (Phase-I)||To be announced|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form (Phase-II)||To be announced|
|Date of Mock Test (Phase-I)||To be announced|
|Date of Mock Test (Phase-II)||To be announced|
|SRMJEEE 2024 Exam Date (3 Slots)||To be announced|
|Result Declaration Date||To be announced|
|Counseling Date starts||To be announced|
|Class Commencement||To be announced|
SRMJEE 2024 Application Form:
- All the applicants who are eligible by satisfying every term and condition can access both the option of submitting application form viz. online or offline.
- Every candidate should go through every required credential before getting to the task of filling it.
- Fill in all the required details or credentials in the application form and cross-check after every filling.
- Upload scanned the photo of your authentic signature and recent photograph in the specified format.
- Applicants can pay for the application form through the gateways of Debit card, Credit card, and net banking, or even through demand draft.
- The application fee will be Rs.110.
- For the offline payment option, attach the application with the DD in favor of SRM University and send it to the below address.
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM University, Kattankulathur,
Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu 603203”
SRM University Admission 2024 Application of Offline Mode Will be Processed Only Upon Receipt of The DD:
Candidates are highly advised to keenly go through a set of detailed general instructions which is clearly listed on SRM University’s official website.
Faculty of Engineering and Technology:
For all B.Tech Programmes:
- The campuses situated in the Kattankulathur, Vadapalani, and Ramapuram campuses, the minimum percentage is 60% in PCM.
- For the campuses situated in NCR, Delhi Campus, the minimum percentage is 55 % in the PCM subjects.
- Passed in the exam of higher secondary examination (10+2 pattern) or those who are appearing in the same in the current academic year. Major subjects must be Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Candidate must be in the regular stream from any state or centrally recognized board within India, like – CBSE, ISCE, Matriculation, or NIOS.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) with some recognized diploma, or A-level with across all the major subjects in any recognized international school in India.
For SRM University Admission in B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Biomedical Engineering & B.Tech Genetic engineering
- The campuses are situated in the cities of Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, and Vadapalani, a minimum of 60 % aggregate with the PCM or PCB.
- For the campus situated in the Delhi NCR, a minimum of 55 % aggregate requires to get into the admission process.
- Passed in the higher secondary examination (10+2) or who are appearing in the same in the current academic session. Major and required subjects will be Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Biology or Biotechnology. All the candidates must be in the regular stream from state or center recognized board within India, like – CBSE, ISCE, Matriculation, or NIOS.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) with any recognized diploma, or A-level with major subjects like – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or Biology in any of the international schools within the territory of India.
SRMJEE 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
SRMJEE 2024 eligibility criteria have the terms and conditions which all the candidates have to fulfill to get admission through the entrance exam.
- Aspirants must be holding citizenship of India, non-resident Indian (NRI), and holder of PIO or OCI issued under the jurisdiction of the Government of India.
- All the candidates – NRIs or applying with the PIO or OCI card issued by the government of India have to apply under the category of international students.
- All the applicants must be completed at the age of 17 years as specified during the admission year on 31 December.
SRMJEEE 2024 Exam Pattern:
As per the exam pattern design by the examination cell of the SRM University 2024, the question pattern will be on the below lines –
- The exam will be conducted through online (CBT) mode.
- The duration of the exam will be two and a half hours.
- Multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination.
- Total marks by combining all the parts will be 315.
- The question paper will be in the English language only.
- For each correct answer, 3 marks will be provided.
- There will be no negative marking in the exam.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Physics||35||105||Two and half hour|
The SRMJEEE 2024 Syllabus is based on the 11th and 12th class syllabus. Here are some important topics of the syllabus:
- Physics: Units and measurements, Mechanics, heat and thermodynamics, electricity and magnetism, oscillation and wave motion, electronics and communication, atomic physics, and relativity.
- Chemistry: Surface chemistry, chemical thermodynamics and energetics, atomic structure, chemical bonding, electrochemistry, an organic compound containing oxygen, chemical equilibrium, state of matters, polymers, catalysis and nuclear chemistry, solutions.
- Mathematics: Relations and Functions, sets, Algebra, matrices, determinants, and their applications, analytical geometry, complex numbers, and quadratic equations, statistics, vector algebra, etc.
- Botany: cell biology and genetics, plant anatomy, biology in human welfare, plant physiology, cell biology, and genetics.
- Zoology: immunology, human physiology, applied biology, microbiology, environmental science, theories of evolution, etc.
SRMJEEE 2024 Admit Card:
The SRMJEE 2024 admit card will be tentatively available by the 2nd week of April 2024 on the official website of the university. Shortlisted candidates can download the SRMJEEE 2024 admit card by entering their credentials like application no and password. It has the credentials like – Venue of the test, roll no., slot of the test, and more.
SRMJEEE 2024 Result:
The result for the SRMJEE 2024 will be tentatively in May 2024 on the official website of the SRM University. Candidates can visit the official website to get the results. The website reflects the score of each appeared candidate separately. Those candidates who provided the right mobile number will intimate through SMS. The merit list will prepare on the lines of the obtained marks by the exam cell.
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
The SRM University Admission 2024 counseling will tentatively start in during the first week of June 2024. The process of counseling and seat allotment will hold online. University has the provision to conduct online and on-campus counseling and intimation will reach the candidates through their registered email id.
Document Required for verification:
- 10thand 12thmark sheets and certificates
- SRMJEEE 2024 scorecard
- SRMJEEE 2024 admit card
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Receipt of payment through e Challan
- Provisional allotment letter
- Passport size photographs
- Category certificate
SRM University Selection Procedure:
All the selected candidates invite to the counseling session which is purely base on the performance-based on the entrance of SRMJEE (UG) 2024.
The university will conduct one or more counseling sessions and it is relying on the vacancy of seats in SRMJEEE (UG). All the aspirants have to single out the preferred branch/specialization in their choice of the center.
- The cut-off score for the particular branch
- Satiate the particular program eligibility criteria and for the preferred campus.
- It depends on the availability of the seats in a particular campus and branch.
In case, if a candidate falls short of the cut-off score for a preferred specialization or a branch or on a particular campus, then they can go for the option of retake. This is a provision in which a candidate can improve its score in a maximum of two retakes. In this case, the best of the three will be taken into consideration.
Full tuition fees and other applicable charges have to pay during the counseling process after the candidates make their choice of specialization or branch. All the candidates will receive a provisional Allotment letter for the confirmation of their admission.