TJEE 2024: The Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) aims to commence the TJEE examination to choose the applicants for admission in degree courses such as Engineering and other professional degree courses proffered by colleges across the state. Candidates wishing to acquire admission to the desired course must check the details, such as the application process, eligibility criteria, etc. Here are the comprehensive details about TJEE 2024:
TJEE 2024 Notification:
- TBJEE 2024 Application Form will release soon.
Tripura JEE 2024 Highlights:
|Exam Name||Tripura Joint Entrance Examination|
|Commonly Known as||TJEE 2024|
|Name Of The Organization||Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE)|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exam|
TJEE 2024 Exam Date:
|Registration date start||February 2024|
|End for registration||2nd week of March 2024|
|Admit Card Available||2nd week of April 2024|
|TJEE 2024 Exam Date||3rd week of April 2024|
|Answer key available||End of April 2024|
|Result date announce||May 2024|
TJEE 2024 Application Form:
Obtain application form for TJEE 2024 from the official website of TBJEE www.tbjee.nic.in. Prior to filing the application form, it is important that candidates fulfill the eligibility criteria. In the application form, fill the details such as Name, Email, Valid Email Address, Phone Number, Mobile Number, state and all educational details. After filling the personal and educational info, upload the photograph and signature in the scanned format. Make sure that you provide all details correctly and then only think to submit the form. While submitting the filled form, make payment of the application fee. Make a payment of the application fee via credit card/ debit card or internet banking. Before submitting the application form, take its printout for further use.
After checking the eligibility criteria of you feel that you meet the eligibility then apply for TJEE 2024. The application form can be attained from the office counter of the TBJEE or via post by paying Rs. 100/-
- Students can also download the application form from the official website of the TBJEE.
- After downloading the application form, fill it carefully
- Paste your latest photograph and put your signature on the form before submitting it to the board.
- Submit the application fee
- Check the filled form thoroughly for avoiding any inconvenience later.
Check the Examination fee given below:
- UR – Rs. 350/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 300/-
- BPL UR – Rs. 250/-
- BPL SC/ST – Rs. 200/-
Pay the amount via State Bank Collect or through SBI E-Challan.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
TJEE 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Before you apply for TJEE 2024, candidates are suggested to check the eligibility criteria given below:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- If you are the Permanent Resident of Tripura or your parents working or residing in Tripura for 10 or more than years/children of all India services officers of Manipur-Tripura cadre/children of an employee of state government/children of the central government, employee posted in Tripura for at least 3 years/children of ex-servicemen living in Tripura for at least 5 years/children of defense personnel staying in Tripura for 5 years may apply.
- Applicant must have passed class XII from recognized board/university with the subjects you wish to appear in TJEE exam.
Note down the important details related to exam pattern:
- The exam will be commenced in the offline mode
- The candidate will get 120 minutes to complete the paper
- Exam will be commenced in English language only
- Paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The candidate will get 2 marks for every correct answer
- There will be no negative marking on paper
- Paper, I Physics will consist of 50 questions for 100 marks
- Paper-II Chemistry will have consisted of 50 questions for 100 marks
- Paper III Mathematics will have consisted of 50 questions for 100 marks
- Paper IV Biology will have consisted of 50 questions for 100 marks
TJEE Exam Syllabus:
For preparing TJEE 2024, candidates must know the exam syllabus in advance. Here are the topics covered in the exam:
- Biology: Principle of Inheritance & Variation, Evolution, Reproduction in animals, Human Reproduction, Human health & Disease, Biodiversity, Locomotion & Movement Plant Kingdom, Biotechnology, Ecosystem, Animal Kingdom, Morphology/Anatomy of Flowering Plants, Photosynthesis in Plants, Biomolecules, Cell, Digestion & Absorption, etc.
- Chemistry: Chemical bonding & Molecular Structure, States of Matter, Thermodynamics, Redox Reactions, Equilibrium, Hydrogen, S-Block elements, Structure of Atoms, Classification of elements & periodicity in properties, P-Block elements, Hydrocarbon, Electrochemistry, Alcohol, Phenol & Ether Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, d and f block elements, Haloalkanes & Haloarenes, etc.
- Mathematics: Trigonometric Functions, Principle of Mathematical Induction, Linear Inequalities, Binomial Theorem, Permutation & Combination, Differential Equations, Vectors, Linear Programming Sets, Relations & Functions, Sequence & Series, Straight Lines, 3D Geometry, Limits & Derivatives, Probability, Statistics, Matrices & Determinants, Integrals, etc.
- Physics: Work, Energy & Power, Gravitation, Units & Measurements, Oscillations & Waves, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Thermodynamics, EM Waves, Current Electricity, EMI & AC, Optics, Electronic Devices, etc.
The admit card or hall ticket is one of the most important documents to be possessed by the candidate. In order to receive the admit card, candidates must send the self-addressed envelope during the submission of the application form. Candidates can seek to admit card via post. Those who have applied for the exam will receive admit card. The authority will send out the admit card at least a month prior before the commencement of the exam. Candidates must carry the admit card with valid ID proof to the exam center.
Result and Counselling Details:
Check the exam result from the official website of Tripura JEE. Candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks attained in the exam. To shortlist the candidates for admission, the exam conducting authority will prepare the merit list as per their performance in the examination. Based on the merit list, selected candidates will be called for counseling process where they will specify the branch and college. The authority will then grant the seat to the candidates according to the merit rank and the availability of seat, considering the choices indicated by the students in the counseling.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here