NEET PG 2023: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for PG or Post-Graduation is the entrance exam for the courses such as MS/MD and PG diploma courses, according to the directives of the Supreme Court. This examination is commenced in December by online mode or computer-based. This examination replaced with the All India PG Medical Entrance Exam or AIPGMEE and DNB CET soon after the Supreme Court directive this year will let others take admission to the government, deemed medical college as well private all over India. Candidates can check the complete information of NEET PG including, the application form, exam dates, eligibility criteria, pattern, etc.
NEET PG 2023 Notification:
- NEET PG 2023 Exam Date has been not announced.
NEET PG 2023 Highlights
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|Organization Name||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Exam Name||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Post Graduate (NEET-PG)|
|Exam Type||PG Courses|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
NEET PG Exam Date 2023:
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
Here candidates check the NEET PG 2023 Exam Dates, related information. For the latest update, you can also check the official website.
|Online registration Date starts||February 2023|
|Online Registration Last Date||March 2023|
|Edit Application Form||March 2023|
|Admit card available||To be announced|
|NEET PG 2023 Exam Date||September 2023|
|Result Declaration Date||—-|
|NEET PG 2023 Merit List||—-|
NEET PG 2023 Application Form:
The application form for NEET-PG 2023 release in March 2023, make sure for reading the form carefully and once the form is read, start entering the details. Once the form is filled, submit it before the last submission date.
Steps To Apply For NEET PG Exam 2023:
- Visit the official website of the National Board of Examinations i.e, nbe.edu.in
- On the homepage, click on the NEET-PG button.
- The page will redirect to the information related to the NEET PG
- Then, read all the instructions which are given on the page
- After that, click on the Registration button.
- Register and fill the application form with the correct details.
- Then Recheck all the details and click on the submit button.
- Then Pay the Application Fee.
|NEET PG Application Form:||Click here|
|NEET UG Admission:||Click here|
NEET PG 2023 Registration Fees:
Those who are applying for NEET PG 2023 entrance test need to make a payment of Rs.3750 if belonging to the General or OBC Category and Rs.2750 if belonging to the PWD/PH ST/SC category. Candidates also choose the online option for Payment and use Internet Banking, Debit & Credit Card. Once candidates submit the application Fee, there are not allowed to refund the facility.
Allotment of the Seat :
There will be counseling that is based on merit according to the PG medical education regulations. The reservation of the seats will be formulated as per the guidelines of the regulation of the Government policy
|GK Book for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now|
The Exam is Valid on the Following Basis:
- State quota seats for PG MD/MS diploma courses for all the states as well as Union territories of India comprises Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, and Jammu & Kashmir
- All India 50% Quota seats for PG MD/MS Diploma courses in all states excluding Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, and Jammu & Kashmir
- MS/PG/MD Diploma courses at Armed Forces Medical Services Institution
- MS/PG/MD/Diploma courses at various private as well as deemed medical institutions/ universities all over India
As NEET PG commenced by NBE or National Board of Examinations, for admission to 50% seats in the government medical colleges filled by Medical Council Committee (MCC) and the rest of the 50% seats filled by the authority or state government. Including, private as well as deemed medical colleges, 50% of the seats will be filled by authority or state government by them, and the rest of the 50% seats filled by the medical college based on the NEET PG merit list.
- Allocation of the MS/MD as well as Diploma Seats in Private as well as Government based medical colleges
- 50% All India Quota seats as well as 50% State Quota seats
- Private based medical colleges
- 50% State quota seats as well as 50% Institution Quota seats
Medical Institutes Names Not Included for NEET PG for 2023 Entrance Test :
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum
- SGPGIMS, Lucknow
- NIMHANS, Bengaluru
- AIIMS, New Delhi
- PGIMER, Chandigarh
- JIPMER, Puducherry
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates who have to acquire the degree of MBBS and provided with the provisional as well as permanent registration certificate via State Medical Council or Medical Council of India.
- Candidates who have completed or are about to complete a year of rotating internship on or by before March 2023 can apply for the entrance test.
- The Candidates who have passed the MBBS exam from Jammu & Kashmir, Telangana, and Andhra Pradesh state, that kind of student are not eligible for quota.
Know the Criteria for Passing the Examination:
A general category candidate needs to acquire the minimum possible 50% marks in the examination. Besides this, candidates who belong to SC, ST, and OBC categories need to acquire 40% marks, and those who belong to the PWD category need to acquire 45% marks.
The NBE conduct by NEET PG Exam 2023. Below we are giving them information about the NEET PG 2023 Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Exam: There is the only online mode of the NEET PG Examination.
- Sections: The NEET PG exam is divided into three parts A, B, and C.
- Total Number of Questions: 300 questions will ask in this exam.
- For Section A 50 MCQ, Section B 100 MCQ, and Section C 150 MCQ.
- Types of Question: All the questions will be Multiple Choice Questions.
- Language: Candidates can give the question paper in English Language only.
- Marks: The question paper will have 1200 marks.
- Time Duration: 3 Hours 30 Minutes.
- Marking: Negative marking will available for this exam. For every wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted and the correct answer candidates get 4 Marks.
Given below all section marks:
|Social and preventive medicine||25|
|General Medicine including Dermatology &
Venereology & Psychiatry
|General Surgery including Orthopedics,
Anaesthesia & Radiodiagnosis
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||30|
The syllabus of the NEET 2023 entrance exam consisted of all the subjects that were in the syllabus while studying MBBS and BDS programs. The NEET PG syllabus comprises the subjects according to the Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by MCI after the approval of the Indian Government.
The National Board of Examination (NBE) has been released the NEET PG 2023 Admit Card. Those who have filled the application form, need to collect the Admit Card by downloading it from the official site. Candidates just need to enter the User ID & Password to download Admit card. In the admin card, one can access details such as the name of the candidate, exam date and time, examination center address, date of birth, and much more.
steps To Download NEET PG Admit Card 2023:
- Visit the official website of the National Board of Examination i.e, nbe.edu.in
- Then click on “NEET PG”
- Then click on Applicant Login
- Now enter login details i.e, User ID and Password.
- Click on “Download admit card”
NEET PG Result:
The NEET PG exam result will be released in the third week of April 2023, You can see the official website. The scorecard comprises the details such as marks as well as rank attained.
NEET PG Cut Off:
Cut off marks implies the minimum possible marks that candidate need to secure for qualifying the entrance test. Cut-off marks are dependent on seat availability, level of exam difficulty, as well as the number of applicants applying for the examination. The percentage for the general category is 50%, on the other hand, 40% is for those who belong to ST/OBC/SC category. Lastly PH category candidates need to secure minimum possible 45% marks.
Merit List Details:
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
The merit list of this examination is truly based on the scores that candidates have scored in the NEET-PG examination. The merit list will prepare for those candidates who score the minimum possible qualifying marks according to the categories determined by the exam conducting authority.
The MCC or the Medical Counseling Committee, as well as the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), will commence the counseling via online mode for the proviso of the admission to 50% All India Quota seats. Including this, admissions to the remaining of 50% seats will be commenced by the State government or authority appointed by them.