NHAI Manager Recruitment 2023: The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has invited applications for various posts including Manager, Deputy General Manager, and several other managerial posts. The Notification about the application was declared by NHAI to recruit applicants on the Managerial posts via GATE 2023 scores in Civil Engineering. The article informs everything about NHAI Manager Recruitment 2023 process, application details, application fee, and eligibility, etc.
NHAI Manager Recruitment 2023: Highlights
Here are the important highlights about NHAI Manager Recruitment 2023:
- Organization’s Name: National Highway Authority of India (NHAI)
- Vacancies Available: 163 Posts
- Name of the Post: Manager (Technical), Deputy General Manager & Other
- Job Category: Central Government Jobs
- Application process: Online
- Official Website: www.nhai.gov.in
NHAI Manager Recruitment 2023 Exam Dates:
Free Online Tuition for Class 6th Maths:
- Subscribe for Notification – Click Here
|Notification Release Date||To be announced|
|Last Date To Apply||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
NHAI Manager Recruitment 2023 Application Process:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
As soon as you check the eligibility criteria, apply using the online application mode. Here are the steps to apply:
- Now, go to the official Website and find the latest notification
- Download the NHAI Jobs notification and go through it carefully.
- Start filling the Application Form
- Soon after filling the application form, upload the documents
- Submit the application fee
- Lastly, take print of the application form for further reference.
Documents to be uploaded: Check the size before uploading the following documents required for uploading:
List of Managerial Posts:
Check the list of managerial posts proffered by NHAI:
- Manager (Technical) – 54
- Deputy General Manager (Technical) – 97
- General Manager (Technical) – 10
- General Manager (Finance) – 02
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
It is quintessential to go through the eligibility criteria before applying for NHAI Manager Recruitment 2023. Find the related information below:
- Candidates must have cleared B.E (Civil)/ Degree in Commerce /Accounts from a recognized university.
- The appropriate age to apply for the post is 56 years. However, SC/ST/OBC/PWD/PH category applicants will get the age relaxation as per the government rules.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
GK eBook for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now
Those who are applying for the posts need to follow the selection procedure which includes a Written Exam and Interviews.
Expected Salary Scale:
Check the expected pay scale of managers on different levels:
- General Manager: 37400-67000
- General Manager (Technical) 37400-67000
- The Deputy General Manager (Technical) 15600-39100
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here