NHTET stands for National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test. It is an examination directed at the national level for the recruitment of Teaching Associates and Assistant Lecturer in NCHMCT. NHTET is conducted every year to check the eligibility of the candidates for the positions in NCHMCT. It is affiliated to the Institutes of Hotel Management (IHMs). The candidates clearing NHTET examination will get the opportunity to become an Assistant Lecturer/ Teaching Associate in NCHMCT. NCHMCT invites all the interested candidates who aspire to appear for the National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test NHTET 2021. The candidates, who want to apply for NHTET 2024 can check the full detail of the examination like eligibility criteria, application form, and examination pattern, admit card, result, etc from the below article.
NHTET 2024 Overview:
- Conducting Authority: National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT)
- Exam Name: National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test (NHTET)
- Exam Level: State Level
- Mode of Application Form: Online Mode
- Conducting Body: National Hospitality Teacher Eligibility Test
- Mode of exam: Offline Mode (PPT)
- Type of Exam: Teacher Eligibility Test
- Exam Duration: 03 Hours
- Contact Number: 1800 180 3151
- Official Website: http://www.thims.gov.in
NHTET 2024 Exam Date:
Please go through the below-given schedule of NHTET 2024 and participate in the exam process accordingly.
|Application form submission date end
|Last date to submit fees & Documents
|NHTET 2024 Exam Date
|Declaration of the result
How to fill NHTET 2024 Application Form?
- The Candidates should first check the details of NHTET 2024 Exam.
- After that visit the official site thims.gov.in.
- Check the link of NHTET 2024 application form.
- Fill the details in the application form correctly.
- Then submit the details.
- Upload the required documents like Scan copy of passport size photograph and signature.
- Also scanned copy of one of the valid ID card.
- Make the re3quire payment of the application fee.
- Verify all the details again and do the final submission.
- Keep a print of NHTET 2024 Application Form.
It is essential for applying candidates to ensure their eligibility for the examination and then apply. Only those candidates who are meeting the necessary criteria must apply. Check the below given eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management/Hospitality Administration and have a minimum aggregate of 60% marks. Along with that candidates should have 2 years of working experience in Industry after acquiring the degree. Or,
- Candidates must have a full-time Master’s Degree in Hotel Management/ Hospitality Administration and have a minimum aggregate of 60% marks.
- The candidates Appearing should have passed all previous year’s and semester’s subjects.
The candidates GEN/OBC category will have to pay Rs.800/- as application fee, whereas the candidates of PD/SC/ST category will have to pay is Rs.400/-
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
NHTET Exam Pattern
- Mode of examination: offline.
- Number of paper: 2 papers
- Type of question: objective type
- Number of question: 200 questions
- Marking: there is a negative marking of 0.5 in the test.
NHTET 2024 Syllabus
Overall three papers will be commenced in NHTET. Here are the details about the syllabus of all three papers:
- Paper I: Teaching or Research Aptitude
- Paper-II Syllabus is based on topics like food science, nutrition, hotel account (only for the hospitality post), and general management.
- Paper III: The syllabus consists of four core topics of hospitality such as Food production, accommodation operation management, F and B service and management, and housekeeping management.
Applicants are requested to download the syllabus from the official website and prepare well for the exam.
- NHTET 2024 admit card will be released on the official site by the conducting authority.
- The admit card is most likely to be released after one month of examination.
- To download the admit card browse the website of the NCHMCT.
- After that check the direct link to download the Admit card
- Enter all required details like date of birth and application number.
- Submit the details.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Admit card will include all related information of the Examination.
- It is essential for all candidates to carry the admit card to the examination venue in order to appear for exam.
- The result of NCHMCT will be declared on the website – www.thims.gov.in.
- The result will be declared most probably in the month of May.
- The candidates can download the NHTET scorecard from the official site.
- The steps of downloading the admit card are given below.
Step 1: Visit the NCHMCT website, thims.gov.in.
Step 2: Click on the link ‘NHTET Result’.
Step 3: Now, enter the details asked on the site.
Step 4: the result will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4: download the result
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here