NIFT Admission 2023: National Institute of Fashion Technology is the premium Institute in the field of Design and Fashion Technology. This institute conducts an entrance examination once every year to select students for admission to the Bachelor’s and Master’s Courses in design and fashion technology. For the final selection of NIFT Admission 2023, the candidates are required to appear in the written test, situation test, group discussion, and personal interview.
NIFT 2023 Notification:
- The Official Notification for NIFT 2023 will be released in December 2022.
NIFT 2023: Overview
|Exam Name||NIFT 2023|
|Full-Form||National Institute of Fashion Technology|
|Conducting body||National Institute of Fashion Technology, Delhi|
|Total seats||3,590 (including UG & PG programmes, excluding NRI students)|
|Participating institutes||16 campuses|
|Mode of the exam||Offline (Pen and Paper)|
Exam Date of NIFT 2023:
Find below the NIFT Entrance Exam 2023 Date Related information such as Application form submits date, Deadline to submit an application form, Admit card released date, etc:
|Online Application form registration starts||December 2022|
|Last date to submit the registration||December 2022|
|Application form correction window||January 2023|
|The last date to submit the form with Late fee Rs. 5000/-||January 2023|
|Admit card Release Date||January 2023|
|NIFT Entrance Exam 2023 Date||January 2023|
|Result date Declaration||March 2023|
|Observation/Objection by a candidate for written exam||January 2023|
|Last date of registration for Foreign nationals/ NRIs/SAARC||April 2023|
|NIFT Entrance Exam 2023 Final Result||June 2023|
|M.Des final result declare||July 2023|
|Counseling date begins||August 2023|
NIFT Application Form 2023:
The NIFT Application Form 2023 shall be available from the first week of November 2023 through online mode. The printed application form is not acceptable to NIFT. The application form should be filled in online mode only. Candidates filling the application form after the due scheduled date are required to pay Rs. 5,000.00 in addition to the application fee. After submitting the duly filled application form with complete correct details, the candidates should take the print out for future references. They should also preserve the proof of the payment of application fees for future reference.
NIFT Entrance Exam 2023 Fee:
The application fee for general and OBC category candidates is Rs. 1,500.00 and for SC, ST, and physically handicapped persons it is Rs.750.00. Payment of fee can be made through Credit Card, Debit Card, or Demand Draft. The demand draft must be made in favor of “NIFT HO” payable in New Delhi. The candidates who remit their application fee through DD should send their completed application form along with DD at the address:
Project Manager – CMS
All India Management Association
Management House, 14, Industrial Area, Lodi Road, New Delhi – 1100013
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
NIFT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates can get the details below about the NIFT Eligibility 2023 for UG & PG programmes:
Eligibility Criteria for UG Programmes:
- The applicants must have qualified Intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board or university.
- The applicants who have completed the 3-4 years of diploma recognized by AICTE or State Board of Technical Education are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates appearing in the final examination of the qualifying educational criteria are also eligible to apply.
- The maximum age limit of the candidates should not exceed 23 years as on 1st October 2023 for General Category.
- The age relaxation of 5 years is acceptable for candidates from ST, SC, and PHP candidates.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 examination from Central/State Board of Secondary Examination (CBSE/ICSE) or its equivalent examination recognized by Government of India.
- Candidates possessing a 3-years diploma course from any recognized institution in any branch of engineering.
For B.Des Programme:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed his/her 10+2 level degree from a recognized board or university.
Eligibility Criteria for PG Programme:
- There is no age limit for master’s degree courses.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Must have passed the B.Des degree course from an applicable institute. Or
- The candidates must have a diploma in Bachelor’s Design from NID/NIFT
- Must have passed the bachelor’s diploma of 3-years duration from NID/NIFT
- The given qualification from by NIFT is B.F.Tech from national Institute of Fashion Technology, or
- Tech/B.E. from any applicable institution
- Bachelor’s diploma of three years course from NID/NIFT.
- Bachelor’s degree from an applicable institute.
- General Ability Test for B.Des courses: The number of questions from different subjects will be Quantitative Ability (20), Analytical Ability (15), English Comprehension (25), Communication Ability (25), General Knowledge and Current Affairs (15).
- General Ability Test for M.Des courses: The numbers of questions from different sections will be English Comprehension (30), Communication Ability (30), Quantitative Ability (20), Analytical Ability (25), General Knowledge and Current Affairs (20).
- Test for MFM, M.F.Tech and B.F.Tech Courses: The number of questions from different subjects for the entrance test shall be Analytical and Logical Ability (25), Communication Ability and English Comprehension (45) (50 questions for MFM), Quantitative Ability (30) ( 10 questions for MFM), Case Study (25) (40 questions for MFM), General Knowledge and Current Affairs (25).
NIFT Syllabus 2023:
Here we are giving information about the NIFT 2023 Syllabus these topics are Communication Ability, Analytical and Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability, English Comprehension, General Knowledge & Current Affairs.
The above syllabus topics will GAT & CAT for more candidates can check the Official website:
NIFT Admission 2023 Process:
The final result and merit list of the successful candidates shall be announced after completion of counseling for getting admission to the NIFT courses. During the admission process, the candidates are required to bring the original and photocopies of all the relevant documents for verification/confirmation purposes.
The admit card of the eligible candidates shall be available from the last week of January 2023 on the official website in an online mode. The admit card is not to be distributed individually through post or courier. The candidates are required to download their admit cards and get a print out which they are required to carry with them while going to the examination center. Without the admit card the candidates shall not be allowed to appear in the entrance test.
NIFT Result 2023:
The NIFT Entrance Exam 2023 Result of the entrance examination shall be announced on the official website of NIFT. The result has been published by online mode in March 2023 and the final result has been declared on 15th June 2023.
Steps to Check the NIFT Result:
- Go to the official link.
- A result page will be opened on the screen.
- Enter details, i.e. roll number, date of birth & application number.
- Then, click on the “Submit” button.
- The result will appear on the computer screen.
- Check it & download it for further process.
- Keep a print copy of it for the admission procedure.
NIFT 2023 Counseling:
The NIFT Entrance Exam 2023 counseling has been started from August 2023. The agenda of NIFT counseling will be displayed on the official website of NIFT. For getting admission to NIFT courses, the qualifying candidates must participate in the counseling.
Candidates have to download the call letter online by entering their application number, date of birth, and a roll number for the GD and PI Interview rounds.
Documents needs at the time of counseling:
- 10th and 12th Mark sheet
- 10th and 12th Pass certificate
- Several Passport size photographs
- Category certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Bank Draft
- Affidavit of provisional admission
- Anti- Ragging certificate
- Provisional call letter
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here