NSO 2023 Application form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Syllabus, Pattern, Result

NSO AdmissionNSO 2023: Science Olympiad Foundation (SOF) organizes the National Science Olympiad (NSO) every year for school goers. It is an academic foundation with its headquarters in Delhi. By conducting varied Olympiad Examinations it nurtures the scientific, mathematical, computer, and English skills among the Indian students. It further encourages the students by providing quality education and study materials.

This competitive exam is designed to build the scientific perception and logical capability among the students. With this laborious exam, the competing students understand their academic potential both nationally and internationally. SPR or Student Performance Report is issued to all the competitors of NSO to have a clear vision of their strengths and weaknesses. NSO aims in developing scientific inquisitiveness among the students through their competitive exams.

NSO 2023 Application Form:

Firstly you need to complete the application form sent to the schools that are registered with SOF or Science Registered Foundation. For viable explanations, a minimum of 10 students needs to enroll for this test with a nominal participation charge. Once the application form is completed the registered school sends it SOF before the last date. Students competing for this test will be provided with a roll number by the coordinating teacher of the school. SOF must be notified with a photocopy of the Student Registration Sheet or SRS and School Registration Form or SRF before the due date. All the necessary information including prospectus and registration forms are sent to the registered schools before the stipulated end date. The schools are also notified of dates and venues for the 2nd level NSO immediately after it is decided.

See also  BCECE LE 2023 Application form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Pattern, Result

NSO 2023 Exam Date:

Events Exam Dates
Application form available August 2023
The deadline to submit the application form August 2023
Admit Card September 2023
NSO 2023 Exam Date 2nd week of November 2023
Result Date Announced December 2023

Eligibility Criteria:

Students from classes 1 to 12 can appear for this examination. Individual participation is not accepted by NSO. There are no criteria for the minimum marks. The top 5% of the students who appear for the 1st level Olympiad will be able to appear for the 2nd level Olympiad. The top 25 students who are the rank holders both class-wise and zone-wise will be eligible for the second level examination.

See also  TS ECET 2023 Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date, Pattern, Syllabus & Result

Exam Pattern:

The test will take place in the respective schools during normal school hours. Schools can select any of the two dates provided by SOF depending on their convenience. The examination paper is a combination of 35 objective questions for grade 1 to grade 4 and the remaining 50 objective-type questions for class 5 to class 12. This 60 minutes duration test deals with multiple-choice questions. The entire examination is divided into three different departments like logical thinking, computer and information technology, and the achiever’s section. The examination will be conducted on 31st January 2023. The next level of this exam will take place on Sunday 9th February 2023 for the students from the 3rd to 12 grades.

NSO 2023 Syllabus:

For Level, I NSO 2023 the syllabus will comprise 60 percent of questions from the current class the student is studying and the remaining 40% from the previous class will be included. But for level II and the Achievers section, all questions will follow the syllabus of the present class.

See also  AMET Admission 2023 Application Form, Exam Date, Entrance Exam, Syllabus

For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here

Admit Card:

Candidates can download the NSO 2023 admit card from the official website. This will be available once the entire process of application is complete. The important thing here is to ensure that the students have filled up the application form before the last day. Otherwise, they will not be able to download the application form.

Answer Keys:

These will be available after the student has appeared for the examination. They will be able to find out if they have answered correctly.

Results:

NSO 2023 Results will be declared within approximately 2months from the date of examination. Normally the result furnished by SOF states students’ international rank, zonal rank, and school rank as well.

SOF not only awards the students based on performance it also awards the teachers and principals based on their performance. For the academic year, 2023 SOF is going to spend a hefty amount by providing scholarships and awards to deserving candidates.

Get the Latest Update Join Us on TelegramClick Here

4 thoughts on “NSO 2023 Application form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Syllabus, Pattern, Result”

Leave a Comment

*