KEAM 2023 CEE Kerala: KEAM stands for Kerala Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical. It conducts a state-level examination to get admission in several colleges and so many institutes located in Kerala for UG programmes. Every year the exam is commenced by the CEE or Commissioner of Entrance Examination in Kerala state. The examination takes place for giving admission in the courses such as B.FSc and B.Tech (in all regular branches including agriculture, food engineering, and dairy science and technology), MBBS, BHMS, BAMS, BSMS, BDS, B.Sc, B.Sc (honors) agriculture, B.VSc (Animal Husbandry).
KEAM 2023 Notification:
- KEAM 2023 Application form will be released soon.
Kerala EAM 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Exam (KEAM) 2023|
|Conducted By||Commissioner for Entrance Exam, Kerala (CEE Kerala).|
|Exam Type||State Level Examination|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Paper-based test)|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exam|
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
KEAM 2023 Exam Dates:
KEAM 2023 Exam dates are given below. According to the official website, we will update the date of the exams soon:
|Application Form Release Date||June 2023|
|Last date to Apply||June 2023|
|Last date for Online submission of supporting documents||June 2023|
|Admit card date announced||July 2023|
|KEAM Exam date 2023||August 2023|
|Result date Declaration||To be announced|
KEAM 2023 Application Form:
The official website takes responsibility for providing the application form. For a prospectus, listed post offices should be considered. Candidates need to register with the official website and then proceed with the application. The cost of the application fee comprises Rs.1000/- for all except SC and ST as they need to submit Rs.500/- This application fee can get remit via a security card that one can collect from the post office along with the prospectus or via DD. The best thing is that ST candidates need not pay any amount for the application form if their annual income is less than Rs.40,000 annually. Make sure for sending the printout to the below-mentioned address:
Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695001, Kerala
Phone: 0471- 2332120, 2338487
Steps to Apply for KEAM 2023:
Here Candidates can check how to fill out the KEAM Application Form 2023. Follow below some steps:
- Check the Official Website of KEAM
- There you will see the “Registration” Click on it
- Click on Register Button.
- Fill in all details and submit it. After submitting the application form you will get the Application Number.
- Click on the “Proceed for Upload Images” button.
- Candidates can upload the Photograph, Thumb Impression and Signature scanned images.
- Before submitting all details candidates can check the view of a preview.
- There are the facility to submit the application fee Online or Offline Mode.
- After submitting the application form candidates can take a printout of it.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
The candidate should be originated from India. OCI or Overseas Citizen of India and PIO or Person of Indian Origin candidates can also apply for the exam but they will be exempted for not giving any reservation.
Categories Described Below: – Keralites: The candidates of Kerala who have originated in Kerala will be considered into the category of Keralite. In addition to this, children of All India Service (AIS) officers (Non-Keralites) were selected for the Kerala cadre considered to be ‘Keralites’. However, they won’t be applicable for /Special/Persons/Communal with Disabilities reservations or with any sort of fee concession.
Non-Keralite Category I [NK I]-
- Candidates who have undergone the qualifying of the course in Kerala and those who are the child of Non-Keralite parents belonging to Defence Service /Government of India posted to Kerala.
- Candidates who have undergone the qualifying of the course in Kerala and those who are a child of Non-Keralite parents serving or served the Government of Kerala for at least 2 years
- Candidates who are not originally from Kerala are not of Kerala Origin but reside in Kerala State 5 years within 12 years during the study period.
- Candidates who are not originally from Kerala but have done school study from Kerala VIII to XII.
Non-Keralite Category II [NK II]-
- Candidates who are not in either ‘Keralite’ or ‘Non-Keralite Category I’m considered as ‘Non-Keralite Category-II’ and they are applicable for getting admission to the Management quota seats for the Engineering courses in Government Controlled Self financing Colleges.
- Candidates from this category are eligible for getting admitted to the Government Seats and Management Quota seats in Private Self Financing, Architecture, or Colleges Engineering which will be notified separately. They will not be applicable for Communal or Special or Persons with Disabilities reservations or any kind of fee exemption.
KEAM Age Limit:
Those who have completed 17 years of age as on or before Dec 31 can apply for the examination.
- Those who have passed 10+2 from the recognized board and gained 50% in the core as Maths for architecture and engineering or biotechnology/biology (for medical and allied courses) and gained 50% in aggregate of Chemistry, Physics, and core subjects all put together.
- For medical courses, like MBBS and BDS, biotechnology is a valid subject to be considered.
- Admission in Engineering, Computer science, or biotechnology can be considered rather than chemistry.
- For taking admission in architecture, candidates are required to have secured 50% in 10+2 with Maths as the main subject.
- KEAM exam will be held through offline mode.
- The paper will contain multiple-choice-type questions.
- The time duration to complete the paper will be 150 minutes.
- There will be two papers for medical and engineering and each paper consisted of 120 questions overall.
- The paper will be of a total of 480 marks.
- For every correct answer, candidates will be given 4 marks, and for an incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
|Papers||Subjects||Time Allotted||No. of Questions|
|Paper 1||Physics & Chemistry||150||120|
Candidates need to prepare for KEAM 2023 in various subjects, that as Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry. KEAM Syllabus comes from 10 or 10+12 Books. NCERT book questions do not come to the entrance exam KEAM.
- Mathematics: Algebra, Trigonometry, Statistics, Geometry, and Calculus.
- Physics: Units And Measurements, Gravitation, Motion In One Dimension, Motion In Two & Three Dimensions, Laws Of Motion, Waves, Mechanics Of Solids & Fluids, Dual Nature Of Matter, and Radiations, Atomic Nucleus, Electromagnetic Induction, And Alternating Current, etc.
- Chemistry: Basic Concepts And Atomic Structure, States Of Matter, Periodic Properties Of Elements And Hydrogen, Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, Redox Reactions And Electrochemistry, Surface Chemistry, etc.
KEAM 2023 Admit Card will release in July 2023. The candidate must have to download it and take a printout of it. Candidates need to carry the admit card to the examination hall.
Steps To Download KEAM Admit Card 2023:
- Visit the website of KEAM.
- Then on the home page, click on KEAM.
- After that log in to “Download KEAM Hall Ticket”
- Then click on the submit button.
- The KEAM Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Check whether the details are correct or not.
- Then download the Admit card & take the printout for future use.
KEAM 2023 Result will be announced on the official website. The candidate has to check the result from time to time. The result may be announced in August 2023. After checking the result Candidate must download it.
Steps To Check KEAM Results 2023:
- Go to the official website of the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Entrance Examination.
- On the homepage, you can get the latest updates regarding Results.
- Click on the KEAM Results 2023 link.
- Then enter your Registration Number and Password details.
- Before submitting once verify whether you have entered the correct details or not.
- Finally, after verification, click on the submit button.
- KEAM Result 2023 will display.
- Download it and take a printout.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here