Punjab JET: Punjab JET (Joint Entrance Test) is a state-level admission process. This examination is conducted by the Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training (PSBTE & IT), Chandigarh. The candidates will get Admission on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the conducted exam. No entrance exam is conducted for admission. The admissions will be offered on the basis of marks secured in the 10th board class. Admissions will be offered to candidates in various engineering & non-engineering fields as regular & part-time diploma courses. The candidates interested can apply online from the month of May for complete detail of Punjab JET candidates can check the provided article.
Punjab JET Exam Date:
|Availability of Application Form
|End of March
|Closed to submit an application form
|1st week of June
|3rd week of June
|Counselling date Started from
|Last week of June
Candidates interested must check the Punjab JET Eligibility Criteria before applying for the application form. The eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- Educational Qualification: The Candidate must have qualified 10th And Candidates who are in 10th standard are also eligible to apply.
- Minimum Marks Required: The Candidate with any percentage of marks is eligible to apply.
- Subjects: Mathematics and Science are compulsory subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Age Criteria: There is no upper or lower age limit for admission.
- Nationality: Candidate must be a resident of India.
Punjab JET Application Form:
The application form for Punjab Diploma Admission will be made available online. The candidates interested can fill the application form and submit it on the official website. The application form is likely to get released in the month of May. The guidelines to fill the application form are given below.
- Visit the official website to fill the Chandigarh Polytechnic Application Form.
- Click on the link related to the application form.
- The candidates will have to then register themselves by providing their basic personal and educational details.
- After that upload their photograph and signature in the form in a scanned format.
- Submit the application form along with the application fee.
- The application fee will be Rs. 550/-.
- Candidates need to then take out a printout of the application form for future reference.
Punjab JET Application Fees:
- The online application fee will be Rs. 550/-.
- The application fee will be accepted through online mode and through E- challan.
The counseling process will start from the second week of May. The Counseling schedule will be published by the authority on the official website. The counseling process will be held online. The candidates will have to have to register themselves to participate in the counseling process. The candidates who have successfully registered themselves will be eligible for the counseling process and opt for branches and Institutions of their choice. The result of the Seat allotment result will be announced on the website, after the completion of counseling.
Documents Required During Counseling:
- High School (Class X) certificates and passing certificates.
- Allotment letters issued during counseling.
- Registration number/printout of counseling registration receipt.
- Identify Proof-like as Aadhar card or Voter’s Id card or Driver’s Licence etc.
- Recent passport size colored photographs
- Rank Card/Score Card.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Chandigarh Polytechnic Admission:
The Chandigarh Polytechnic Admission will be provided to the candidates on basis of merit prepared by the Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training, Chandigarh. The Candidates should have to relevant verified all their original documents at the time of reporting for admission. Skipping the Counseling and reporting at allotted colleges, will result in the canceling of candidature.
PJET Reservation Policy:
Candidates can find below the details related to the Punjab JET Reservation policy. Reservation detail we mention categories wise:
|Children/ grandchildren of freedom fighters
|Border Areas/ Backward Areas (2% each)
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here