RBI Assistant 2024: Those who are interested in joining the assistant post in various offices of RBI located across the nation are primarily required to apply for RBI Assistant 2024, a mandatory entrance test for candidates. The interested candidates must have all the information in detail so that no further hindrances may occur. Here is exam-related information such as application form, exam latest notification, date of exam, result, eligibility, pattern, etc.:
RBI Assistant 2024 Notification:
- RBI Assistant Recruitment 2024 will release soon.
RBI Assistant 2024: Overview
|Exam Name||RBI Assistant 2024|
|Full-Form||Reserve Bank of India (RBI), Assistant|
|Conducted body||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|No. Of Posts||950 posts|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
|Exam Mode||Online mode|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, Language Proficiency Test|
RBI Assistant 2024 Exam Date:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
|Release Date of Application Form||February 2024|
|Closing Date of Application form Submission||March 2024|
|Online Fee Last date to submit||March 2024|
|Admit card download||March 2024|
|RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Date||March 2024|
|RBI Assistant 2024 Exam Date (Main)||May 2024|
|Announcement of the final result||June 2024|
RBI Assistant 2024 Application form:
The release of the application form for RBI Assistant 2024 is through online mode. Go to the official website and seek the form on the fixed date. It is important to go through all the instructions prior you fill the application form. This will help in avoiding any mistakes further. Just after the form is filled, pay the application fee and do other formalities as well.
Application Fee Details:
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
- 450/- for Gen/OBC
- 50/- for PwD/SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen
- RBI staff are not required to make any fee paid for the application fee.
- Exam Pattern
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Steps to Apply For RBI Assistant 2024:
- Open the RBI official website. The website name is – www.rbi.org.in
- Go to the “latest career” section on the homepage.
- Click on notifications and read carefully
- After that fill out the application form with all verified details.
- Upload the scanned documents.
- Pay the application fee
- Submit your application form
- Candidates can take a printout of the form
- Those who have obtained a graduate degree in any of the disciplines with at least 50% marks in aggregate can apply for the examination
- Candidate must have thorough computer knowledge
- Candidate must be proficient in the regional language
- Candidate must from 20 -28 age group apply for the exam
- There will be age relaxation on the upper age limit for candidates belonging to reserved category
Age Relaxation Criteria:
- PWD (OBC category) candidates will be given age relaxation of 13 years
- PWD (SC/ST category) will be given age relaxation of 15 years
- SC and ST candidates can enjoy age relaxation of 5 years
- OBC category candidates can enjoy age relaxation of 3 years
- PWD (General Candidates) category candidates will be given age relaxation of 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen will also enjoy age relaxation of 5 years
- Divorced Women/Women judicially separated and not re-married/windows will be given 10 years of age relaxation
- Candidates belonging to Jammu and Kashmir province of India will be given 5 years of age relaxation
- Candidates holding working experience in RBI will be given 3 years of age relaxation.
- First there will be a Preliminary exam through online mode.
- This exam is based on Objective type questions
- The question paper will have consisted of sections such as Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability, and English Language.
- There will be 100 questions overall for 100 marks.
- There will be a reduction of 1/4th marks for every incorrect answer
- Candidates need to solve the entire paper in 60 minutes of time duration
- The question paper will appear in two languages Hindi or English.
- In the English Language, there will be 30 questions for 30 marks which must be completed in 60 minutes
- In Numerical Ability section, there will be 35 questions for 35 marks
- In Reasoning Ability section, there will be 35 questions for 35marks
- The Main exam also consisted of the objective type pattern
- Overall, there will be five sections in the question paper all-inclusive of English Question paper language model will be English as well as Hindi mode
- The sections in the paper will be Reasoning, Language, Quantitative Ability, Computer Knowledge and General Awareness.
- There will be 200 questions for 200 marks.
- Every incorrect answer will reduce 1/4th marks
- Section English Language consisted of 40 questions for 40 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude consisted of 40 questions for 40 marks
- Reasoning Ability consisted of 40 questions for 40 marks
- Computer Knowledge consisted of 40 questions for 40 marks
- General Awareness consisted of 40 questions for 40 marks
- Time duration to complete the Main exam will be 2 hours
RBI Assistant Interview:
- Those who clear the main examination will be given a call for the interview round
- This round has consisted of 35 marks
- For writing as well as the interview process, a separate admit card will be issued.
- Download the admit card by using registration number as well as the password, date of birth certificate
- Make sure for carrying admit card along with while moving to the examination hall.
RBI Assistant Result 2024:
- The result of the written test as well as a final test will be released by RBI on the official portal
- After the release of the final results, candidates can access the marks attained in written exam as well as the interview round
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here