RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2023: Rajiv Gandhi Institute of India (RGIPT ) was established to disseminate value-based education in petroleum technology which was certainly new to India at that time, to shape the future of aspirants. RGIPT was inaugurated by the painstaking efforts of the Petroleum and Natural ministry and the state of Uttar Pradesh through a parliament act. RGIPT is a renowned institute and has been constantly acclaimed by the oil public sector, like – ONGC, IOCL, GAIL BPCL, HPCL, and OIL. RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2023 is the admission process for the B.Tech entrance exam conducted by the official authorities. This entrance exam is meant for the students who want to take admission in the M.Tech, B.Tech courses in the RGIPT institute.
Programmes Offered at RGIPT:
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mathematics & Computing
- Petroleum Engineering
- Renewable Energy Engineering
RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2023: Highlights
|Name of Institute||Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology,(RGIPT)Rae Bareli|
RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2023 Exam Date:
|Online Application form Submit Date:||May 2023|
|Last Date Application Form Filling:||July 2023|
|The announcement the first list of Candidates:||July 2023|
|Fee accepting the Last date of the registration form:||July 2023|
|The announcement of selected candidates 1st list:||July 2023|
|Selected candidates Last date of Remaining payment (OBC, General Rs. 1,00,000, ST, SC, PH: Rs. 25,000):||Last week of July 2023|
|Second merit list Announcement date of selected candidates:||July 2023|
|Last date of Fee submit of selected candidates:||July 2023|
|Registration form at RGIPT:||July 2023|
|Academic session start date:||July 2023|
RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2023 Application Form:
The application form for the RGIPT B.Tech Admission will available online, as soon as, it is officially announced by the institution authorities. The fee for the application form can be submitted in offline and online mode as well. Other keen details of the Application Form are:
- The application form will easily be accessed on the institute’s official website from the day it gets announced. Or you can get the official link to many websites
- Get the link of registration from the home page of the official website and always before getting to the application form, get yourself registered.
- Just login and fill all the mandatory fields in the official application form, like – Qualification, Personal details, and much more as per the requirement
- Always upload a scanned copy of your latest photograph (Passport format) of size 50 Kb maximum. For the signature, this limit will be 20 Kb maximum. Formats for the photograph can be — GIF/JPE/JPED/JPG/BMP only
- Payment for the online mode can either be done via a Debit/Credit card of any bank. Payments through net banking will only apply from the SBI account.
- For the offline Payment mode, demand drafts will be applicable. For the submission, the candidate must have to fill the application form with the demand draft to the official institute address:
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology
Ratanpur Chowk, Rae Bareli, Uttar Pradesh – 229316
Eligibility for Petroleum Engineering:
To get admitted to the B.Tech program in Petroleum Engineering, students must have a four-year BE/B.Tech degree in subjects, like – Petrochemical, Chemical, Mechanical, Electronics, Industrial and manufacturing, and civil with some mandatory percentage in the same. For the general category students, it is 60% or 6.0 CPI. 55 % for the OBC and SC/ST students and all the students must have a valid Gate score.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Eligibility for Chemical Engineering:
To get admitted to the B.Tech program in Chemical Engineering, students must have a four-year degree of BE/B.Tech in chemical and petrochemical discipline. For the general category students, it is 60% or 6.0 CPI. For the OBC and SC/ST, it is on 55% of 5.5 CPI and all the students must have a gate score, irrespective of the category they belong.
RGIPT B.Tech 2023 Syllabus:
- The medium of the exam is English.
- The entrance exam will be held online
- The structure is similar to the Gate exam
- Negative marking is allowed
- Questions will be in objective type multiple choice
The Admit card for the B.Tech exam of RGIPT Admission 2023 will be available when the process of online form submission is completed. RGIPT institute will release the admit cards of eligible candidates or who have successfully registered for the exam. Candidates will get a fair period after the issue of the to admit card and they can easily download it from the official website.
Admit cards are a must for entering the examination hall; no query will be entertained without it. Admit card has the details of – Venue, Time of an exam, and other details of the candidate. It is highly advisable for all the appearing students that reach the examination hall before one hour to avoid any mishappening.
The cut off marks of RGIPT B.Tech 2023 will be released after the entrance test gets over. The cut-off list will appear on the official website for different categories such as Gate Score and those who have appeared in the institution entrance exam will appear separately.
Admission process for the RGIPT 2023 Admissions, both for the petroleum and chemical engineering will be on the collective basis of – Gate score, Interviews, and the previous academic records will be considered as well.
List of Documents Need to Carry at The Time of Interview:
- Score-card of Gate exam
- Original and photocopies of 10th and 12th passing certificates and mark sheets
- Original and the photocopies of graduation mark sheets of all the years
- Category certificate( General, SC, ST) original and photocopy
- Those who belong to the OBC category must bring the certificate of belonging to the non-creamy layer
- Differently-abled certificate (Original and photocopy)
- Four passport size photograph
Candidates who get shortlisted by RGIPT B.Tech 2023 will have to attend the counseling session, somewhere in the month of July 2023. They must be carrying them all the original documents and if they got a seat, then they have to pay the fees at the same moment.
Note: The dates for RGIPT Admission have not been released yet, so for the latest updates, check the official website of RGIPT.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here