SAEEE 2022: Sathyabama All India Engineering Entrance Examination was commenced by Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology. The competitive examination is a way to acquire admission to several undergraduate and postgraduate programmes offered by the University such as in engineering and architecture programmes. With the upcoming year, 2022 candidates would like to appear in the examination, and before commencement, prior info is what they required. The article provides complete information such as eligibility criteria, the application process, application fee, contact details, syllabus, etc.
SAEEE 2022 Highlights:
- Examination’s Name: SAEEE (Sathyabama All India Entrance Examination)
- Exam Conducting Body: Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology
- Frequency of Conduct: Once a year
- Exam Level: University Level
- Language: English
- Mode of Application: Offline / Online
- Application Fee: Rs 650/-
- Exam Mode: Online
- Exam Duration: 150 minutes
Sathyabama University 2022 Exam Date:
|Application form available||21st January 2022|
|End to submit applications||30th April 2022|
|Admit card||May 2022|
|SAEEE 2022 exam date||June 2022|
|Declaration of result||—|
|Counselling begins from||—|
SAEEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate should be a citizen of India
- Candidate must have successfully completed the qualifying exam with the first class.
- Those who are in class XII or the equivalent examination in may also apply for the exam.
- Candidate must have successfully completed class X or equivalent exam with at least 60% or CGPA 6.
- Compartment candidates cannot apply for the examination.
- Candidate must have been born on or after January 1, 2003, to be eligible for SAEEE 2022
- BE – Aeronautical Engineering
- BE – Automobile Engineering
- BE – Civil Engineering
- BE – Computer Science and Engineering
- BE – Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- BE – Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- BE – Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- BE – Mechanical and Production Engineering
- BE – Mechanical Engineering
- BTech – Chemical Engineering
- BTech – Information Technology
- BTech – Bioinformatics
- BTech – Biomedical Engineering
- BTech – Biotechnology
Note: All the above-mentioned courses will be for a duration of 4 years.
BArch – Bachelor of Architecture for a duration of 5 years.
SAEEE 2022 Application Form:
Online Mode: Those who are looking forward to applying for SAEEE 2022 must apply for the examination using the official website. The application form is available in online and offline modes. It is very important to check the eligibility criteria before applying. Applicants must fill in all the details carefully and correctly otherwise the application may lead to cancellation. Upload the documents required to attach with the application form.
Steps are as follows:
- Visit the official website www.sathyabamauniversity.ac.in.
- Fill the details and verify them before submitting them.
- Pay Rs. 650/- by using Net Banking Facility/Credit Cards(VISA and Master)/Debit Cards(VISA and Master) or by Challan payment at any one of the Indian Bank branches.
Offline Mode: Candidates can apply via offline mode too. For this mode, visit the Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology Campus and get the application form by paying Rs. 650/-. In addition to this, the application form can also be acquired via post by sending the request letter along with the DD of Rs 650/- drawn in favour of Sathyabama Institute Of Science And Technology, Payable At Chennai. Send the filled-in applications to “The Coordinator, Sathyabama Institute Of Science And Technology, Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Chennai 600119”.
Important to Note: Take the photocopy of the application form for further requirements.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
SAEEE 2022 Exam Pattern:
- Paper will be for 120 minutes
- The entrance exam will be commenced in 3 slots (9.00 A.M. to 11.30 A.M., 12.30 P.M to 3.00 P.M. and 4.00 P.M. to 6.30 P.M).
- Paper will have Multiple Choice Questions
- Mathematics will have 50 questions
- Physics will be consisted of 25 questions
- Chemistry will be consisted of 25 questions
SAEEE 2022 Result Declaration: Result for SAEEE 2022 available on the official website of the Sathyabama University in the month of August. To check the result, enter your application number and password to login. The result will be consisted of information such as the candidate’s name, roll number, application number, exam centre address and timings, and exam-related instructions.
Steps to Download Results are as Follows:
- First go to the official website of SAEEE
- Navigate to the ‘SAEEE Result’ section
- Enter the login details and click on the ‘Submit’ button
- The result will display on the screen.
- Download and take the printout of the same.
Details Mentioned on the Scorecard:
- Candidate’s Name
- Paper appeared for
- Marks obtained
- Qualifying status
Those who have successfully filled the application form will be able to collect the admit card from the official website. Use your application number and password to download the admit card. The admit card will consist of crucial information such as the candidate’s photograph, address of the allotted exam centre, exam day/date/time.
Steps to download admit card:
- First, go to the official website.
- Find ‘SAEEE 2022 Admit Card’ link
- Enter the login credentials
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Take the print of the admit card for further requirements.
The answer key will be released on the official website after the exam gets over. Candidates can check the answer key and will be able to get an idea about the marks attained.
Counselling: Counselling process will begin the month of August. Those who are selected will be called for counselling after the result declaration. There will be seat allotment and provisional admission during the counselling process.
Documents Required for Counselling:
- SAEEE admit card
- SAEEE scorecard
- SSLC Mark Sheet
- HSC Mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate etc.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here