SCERT Odisha B.Ed Admission 2023: Directorate of Teacher Education and SCERT, Odisha (The Exam conducting Authority) is going to announce B.Ed Odisha Admission 2023. The notification regarding the application form for the B.Ed course in Odisha state will be released by the Directorate of Teacher Education & State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT). The interested candidates who wish to make their career in the teaching field can apply for it on the official website. A Common Entrance Test will be conducted to shortlist candidates for admission into B.Ed (2 years) Regular Courses. The Candidates must fill the Application Form before the last date. To seek all the important information about SCERT Odisha B.Ed Admission 2023 like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Admit Card and Result, etc check the given article below carefully.
Odisha B.Ed 2023 Notification:
- SCERT Odisha B.Ed 2023 Application Form will be released in September 2023.
Odisha B.Ed 2023 Highlights:
|Name of Exam||SCERT Odisha B.Ed 2023|
|Exam Full Form||State Council of Educational Research & Training|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Exam Types||UG Level|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of TE & SCERT|
|Mode of Application form||Online|
|Mode of exam||Online (CBT)|
|Duration of exam||01 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Exam Date||Not Announced|
|Contact Number||0674 – 2502928, 0674-2502928|
|Email Address||info@[email protected]|
Odisha B.Ed 2023 Exam Date:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
|Notification Released||September 2023|
|Application Form Date:||September 2023|
|Online Application Form Last Date:||October 2023|
|Open of Online Edit CAF||October 2023|
|Application Fee Last Date||October 2023|
|Application Offline Fee||October 2023|
|Offline Application fee last date||—-|
|Admit Card Released||—-|
|Odisha B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023||—-|
|B.Ed Odisha Result||—-|
SCERT Odisha B.Ed Admission 2023 Application Form:
The interested candidates need to apply for the B.Ed Admission 2023 Odisha through online mode. The steps to apply for the B.Ed Odisha 2023 are given below:
- Firstly, the candidates need to visit the official website.
- Search for the B.Ed Admission Registration link.
- Then click on the registration link.
- Candidates will be navigated to the relevant link.
- The candidates then need to then provide their details.
- Upload the scanned required documents and photos with the signature.
- Re-Check the entered details.
- Pay the registration fee.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.
Odisha B.Ed Fee Structure:
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
- The Candidates of the General category need to pay the application fee for the B.Ed admission as Rs. 500/-
- The Candidates of the Reserved Category need to pay the application fee for the B.Ed admission as Rs. 300/-
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
SCERT Odisha Eligibility 2023:
The interested candidates need to check their SCERT Odisha B.Ed Admission 2023 Eligibility before filling the application form from the official website. The candidates can check the basic details of the eligibility criteria for a B.Ed admission from the below content.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- There is no upper age limit to apply for B.Ed.
- The candidates must have passed with a minimum of 50% marks in bachelor’s degrees.
- The candidate must have passed the bachelor’s degree in any equivalent from a recognized university.
- The candidates who have done B.Tech must have scored 55% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates belonging to ST/SC/SEBC/PH category will be provided 5% age relaxation as per the government’s norms.
- Mode: The mode of the Exam will be Online.
- Type of Questions: There will be multiple-choice (MCQ).
- Total Papers: 2 papers will be conducted for this exam. Both papers are compulsory Attempts.
- Total Questions: 150 questions will ask in the entrance exam.
- Number of Sections in the Paper: question paper will have 4 sections.
- Negative Marking: Yes Negative marking will be applied for the wrong answer. Each wrong answer will 0.25 mark deduct.
For Paper I:
|Subject Name||Total Marks|
|Education of General awareness||5|
For Paper II:
This paper contains the Arts Stream and Science Stream. Find below the subject & Number of marks each section.
|Subjects||No. Of MCQ’s|
|History and Political Science||20|
|Subjects||No. Of MCQ’s|
- Language (English): Comprehension, Vocabulary & Usage
- Education & General Awareness: Everyday science, Political system, and happenings, General information, Educational committees and commissions, Educational policies and initiatives, Agencies working for education.
- Reasoning: Logical and Analytical Reasoning
- Teaching Aptitude: Solving problem of the educational context, managing classroom and learning, Learner and learning-related issues, goals of education, the role of various agencies and organizations in the management of education, issuing related to teaching-learning strategies.
Section A (Arts Stream): English, Odia, History and Political Science, Geography
- Comprehension – Unseen text
- Word formation, derivation, antonyms and Synonyms
- Spelling and punctuation
- Grammar (Parts of speech, time and tense, change of voice, Direct and indirect speech, and transformation of sentences)
- Comprehension – Unseen text
- Odia Dhwani, Odia Vocabulary – Word formation and syntax Spelling and Punctuation
- Grammar (Karaka, Bibhakti, Samasa)
History and Political Science:
- Rise of the British power in India
- Socio-religious Movements in 19th Century
- India’s struggle for freedom
- French Revolution, 1 st World War, and 2nd World War
- Salient features of Indian constitution and Fundamental Rights
- Functions of Legislative Assembly, Parliament, High Court, and Supreme Court
- Latitude and Longitude
- Physical division of India
- Natural Resources
- Social and economic resources
- Conservation of forest and wildlife
Section B (Science Stream): Physical Science, Bio-Science, Mathematics, Physical Science :
- Atomic structure – Atoms and molecules, classification of elements
- Chemical reactions and equations
- Motion – Laws of motion, the concept of work, energy pressure and their measurement
- Electricity and magnetism: – Electric Circuit, Potential difference, magnetic Field, lines of force, electromagnetic induction
- Heat, Light, and Sound
- Number System, Ratio, and Proportion
- Set theory, relations, and functions
- Linear, Simultaneous and quadratic equations, polynomials
- Theory of Indices, Logarithm and Antilogarithm
- Trigonometric Ratios and Indices, Problems on height and distance
- Basic Geometrical Concepts and Geometry of plane figures
- Cell: Structure, Components, and Functions
- Diversities in plants and animals
- Natural resources
- Environment – Ecosystem, the flow of energy, Bio -Geo Chemical cycle in nature, environmental degradation, and pollution
- Basic Physiological function in plants and animals: Nutrition, Respiration, Excretion, and Reproduction
- Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of the university.
- The admit cards of any individual candidate will not be sent via post or courier services in any case.
- Admit Card is an important document to carry with you while going to the examination venue.
- Candidate must have a valid id proof along with them.
- Candidates without Admit Card will not be allowed to give the exam.
- Results will get released after a few days on the official website.
- The university will publish a separate merit list for the general & reserved category candidates.
- Candidates will be called for counseling sessions for admission to the university based on the merit list.
- The admission to candidates will be provided based on the merit list & counseling.
Documents Required at the time Of Admission For B.Ed 2023:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate based on Reserved Quota.
- Admit Card.
- Residential Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- PH Certificate.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here