Sri Sri University Admission 2022: Sri Sri University is a well-known educational institute that provides immense of Undergraduate and post-graduate courses in various categories. The campus of the reputed institution is situated in Bhubaneswar and Cuttack. Here are complete details such as Sri Sri University Admission 2022, eligibility criteria, admit card, syllabus, and so on. Check the complete information below:
Sri Sri University 2022 Application Form:
It is advised to apply for the Sri Sri University Admission after checking that you are eligible or not. Here are the steps to apply:
- The registration for admission for the Undergraduate courses can be done online mode through the official website of the university.
- Upload the scanned images of the signature and photographs in the application form with Personal, academic, and examination details.
- Make sure for providing the correct email ID and mobile number to be used for the admissions office for communication.
- Incorrect information entered in the application form may lead to form rejection.
- Make the application fee payment.
- After filling the application form, keep a copy for further reference.
Check the Application fee details given below:
- The application fee for all the categories is Rs 300/-
- If you are applying for more than one programme then the fee for every subsequent form will be Rs. 500/-
- You can make the payment via modes such as credit card/debit card/net banking etc.
Admission Open 2023:
- IIAD Admission 2023 – Apply Now
Sri Sri University Admission 2022 Date:
|Application Form Available||To Be Announced|
|Deadline to submit the application form||To Be Announced|
It is suggested to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the desired course:
The candidate’s age should be 35 years to apply for PG courses.
Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate Courses:
- BBA and B.Com(Hons) Courses candidate must have completed class XII or equivalent with at least 50% in aggregate.
- To apply for B.Arch. course, candidate must have completed class XII with 50% in Aggregate in subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- To apply for B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture, B.Sc (Hons) Horticulture, and B Sc( Hons.) Agri-business, candidate must be possessed with the certificate of 10+2 in Science with PCM/PCB with minimum 50% marks in aggregate
- If you are willing to do B.Sc. Osteopathy, then you must have done 10+2 with 60% marks with PCB.
- To apply for BSc.Yoga, you must be possessed with the certificate of class XII or equivalent with at least 50% marks in aggregate
- If you want to apply for BVA-(Applied arts &painting), BPA-(Odissi Dance), BPA-( Hindustani Vocal Music), and BFA, the minimum qualification is Class XII in any stream.
- If you are willing to apply for BSc(Hons.) Physics, then you must have done 10+2 or equivalent with PCM/PCScM from some recognized university
- The qualification to apply for BSc(Hons.) and BSc(Hons.) Data Science is the completion of class XII (Science) with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Maths must be the mandatory subject
- To apply for B.A.(Hons) English and BA/BSc Psychology, XII in any stream with a minimum 50% aggregate
- To apply for BA (Hons) Economics, the minimum qualification is Class XII with at least 50% marks
- For BSc Environmental Studies, the minimum qualification is Class XII with Science subjects or equivalent with at least 50% aggregate from a recognised board/university.
- If you want to apply for BSc in Food, Nutrition and Dietetics, the aspirant must have done 10+2 (Science) PCM/PCB with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidate must have completed class XII or equivalent with PCM / PCM for BSc Mathematics course
- To do B Interior Design, the applicant must have done 10+2 from CBSE or equivalent examination with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- For the course such as BSc Interior Design, the candidate must have completed class XII from CBSE or equivalent exam with minimum of 50% marks in Aggregate
Eligibility Criteria for Postgraduate Courses:
- To do MBA(General Management), MBA(Agri-Business), MBA (ENT), PGDFM (in association with NSE), M Com, M.A.Yogic Science, MA in Economics, and MA English, the minimum qualification is graduation in any stream with at least 50% marks.
- To do M A Sanskrit and MJMC, the applicant must have done graduation or acquired an equivalent degree in any stream from some recognized university.
- To apply for M.Sc. Osteopathy, you must be possessed with the degree from any of the degrees from MBBS, BAMS, BPTH, or BDS
- MA/MSc psychology is possible to do if you have completed BSc examination or equivalent from any stream with a minimum of 50% score
- To apply for MSc Environmental Studies, you must be a graduate in the Science stream.
- For doing the courses such as MVA-Applied Arts,, MPA Hindustani Vocal Music, MVA-Paintings, and MPA Odissi Dance, Graduation or equivalent degree in any stream is a requirement.
- To do MSc Mathematics, the candidate must have acquired with B.Sc./B.A. (Hons.) in Maths/ B.Sc. OR B.A.(Pass), B. Tech with Mathematics as one of the subjects with a minimum 50% mark in aggregate
- If you are looking to apply for MSc Physics, then the minimum qualification is B.Sc Physics(Hons.)/B.Sc Physical Science with Physics as a mandatory subject or M.Tech/B Sc/B Ed with Physics as the compulsory subject.
Here is the Examination pattern to appear in the test:
- The exam will be conducted in the Offline mode
- The paper will be commenced in the multiple-choice questions for evaluating the candidate.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The Paper will consist of four sections – General Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, and Subject Knowledge
- The exam time duration will be 3 hours
Section Wise Marks Distribution:
- General Awareness will be for 25 Marks
- The reasoning will be for 25 Marks
- Numerical Aptitude will be for 25 Marks
- Subject Knowledge will be for 25 Marks
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
The admit card will be released through the official website by the university and those who have successfully submitted the application form will receive the admit card via the website of Sri Sri University. Go to the official website and download the admit card by entering the login credentials. It is an important document that candidates need to carry to the examination center. Steps to download the Hall Ticket/Admit Card:
- Go to the web portal of Sri Sri University.
- Now, click the link to download the hall ticket.
- Use the login details to download the admit card.
- Download the admit card and keep it safely for future reference.
The merit list for all the courses will be released based on the marks achieved in the test. Therefore, to check the exam result, use the official website srisriuniversity.edu.in and find your name in it.
The merit list of the qualified candidates for admission into undergraduate and postgraduate courses will also be released via the official website.
Sri Sri University Admission 2022 Selection Process:
The candidates will be selected for undergraduate and postgraduate courses based on the marks achieved in Sri Sri University Common Entrance Test (SSU-CET). The selected applicants will appear for documentation and after that, they will be allotted the seat. Check the important points here:
- To seek admission in the MBA programme, those who have attained above 75% aggregate in CAT 2021 or XAT 2021 don’t need to appear for the written test but they will appear for GD and PI.
- To acquire admission to the B.Arch course, the 80% weightage is given to NATA/JEE main score while 20% to personal interviews commenced on the campus.
- Selected applicants will receive the information through email about the counseling process.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here