SSB Recruitment 2023: Sashastra Seema Bal invites an online application form for the recruitment to the post of Assistant Commandant, Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI), ASI Stenographer, and Head Constable (HC), Constable. Entrants need to appear in the entrance test that has commenced for this post. Before applying for the SSB Head Constable 2023 entrance exam, collect important information such as the SSB Head Constable 2023 eligibility criteria, the application process, the application fee, etc.
SSB Recruitment 2023 Notification:
- SSB Recruitment 2023 Application Form has been released on 20th May 2023 and the last date to apply is 18th June 2023.
SSB Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Exam Name||SSB Recruitment 2023|
|Organization Name||SSB (Sashastra Seema Bal)|
|Post||Assistant Commandant (veterinary), Sub Inspector (Tech), ASI (para Med), ASI (Steno), Head Constable (HC), Constable (Tradesman)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official Website||ssb.gov.in (or) ssbrectt.gov.in|
SSB Recruitment 2023 Exam Date:
|SSB Notification Released||20th May 2023|
|Online application form released||20th May 2023|
|Online application form last date to submit||18th June 2023|
|Admit Card||To Be Announced|
|Exam Date||To Be Announced|
SSB Recruitment 2023 Application Process:
The application process details to apply for SSB Head Constable 2023 are given below:
- Interested applicants need to apply online.
- Fill in the basic details in the application form.
- After this, upload the latest photograph, signature, ID proof, and other documents.
- Go through all the information and upload documents once before making the final submission.
- Pay the application fee.
- Lastly, take a printout of the application form before submitting it.
SSB Recruitment 2023 Application Form: Click here
- For Assistant Commandant (Veterinary) – UR, EWS, and OBC Category Candidates will require to pay an examination fee of Rs.400/- SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen, and female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fees.
- For Sub Inspector (Tech) – UR, EWS, and OBC Category Candidates will require to pay an examination fee of Rs.200/- SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen, and female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fees.
- For ASI (Para Med), ASI (Steno), Head Constable (HC), Constable (Tradesman) – UR, EWS, and OBC Category Candidates will require to pay an examination fee of Rs.100/- SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen, and female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fees.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Assistant Commandant (Veterinary)||18|
|Sub Inspector (Tech)||111|
|ASI (Paramedical Staff)||30|
|Head Constable (HC)||914|
SSB Head Constable 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
It is necessary to go through the eligibility criteria before applying for SSB Head Constable 2023:
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|Assistant Commandant (Veterinary)||Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry|
|Sub Inspector (Tech)||10th/ 12th/ Degree/ Diploma in a Related field from a recognized university|
|ASI (para Med)||10+2 with Science Degree or Diploma from a recognized university|
|ASI (Steno)||10+2 from a recognized university|
|Head Constable (HC)||Matriculation/ 12th/ Diploma or Equivalent from a recognized university|
|Constable (Tradesman)||10th/ Matriculation or Equivalent from a recognized university|
|Name of the Post||Age|
|Assistant Commandant (Veterinary)||23 – 25 years|
|Sub Inspector (Tech)||18 – 30 years|
|ASI (para Med)||20 – 30 years|
|ASI (Steno)||18 – 25 years|
|Head Constable (HC)||18 – 27 years|
|Constable (Tradesman)||18 – 27 years|
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Assistant Commandant (Veterinary)||Level – 10 Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/-|
|Sub Inspector (Tech)||Level – 6 Rs.35,400 – Rs.1,12,400/-|
|ASI (para Med)||Level – 5 Rs.29,200 – Rs.92,300/-|
|ASI (Steno)||Level – 5 Rs.29,200 – Rs.92,300/-|
|Head Constable (HC)||Level – 4 Rs.25,500 – 81,100/-|
|Constable (Tradesman)||Level – 3 Rs.21,700 – 69,100/-|
To select the eligible person for the post of Head constable, the selection process will consist of the following:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Exam (CET)
- Skill (Typing) Test
- Scrutiny of Documents
- Medical Examination (DME & RME)
Applicants must have complete information about the examination pattern of SSB Head Constable 2023. Here are the important details:
- The applicant will get 120 minutes to complete the paper.
- The Paper will be for 100 marks.
- There will be Multiple Choice Questions in the exam.
- Questions will be based on General Knowledge, Mathematics, Reasoning & General English/General Hindi.
Admit card/Hall Ticket will be released a few days before the exam day. It is easy to download it from the official website. To collect the admit card, first, visit the official website and then fill in the details such as Registration ID, password, and Captcha. Once you enter all this information, the card will appear on the screen. Take a print of the admit card for further reference. Also, take a copy of the admit card to carry it along to the exam canter.
The result of the written test & Physical Test will be released on the official website http://ssbrectt.gov.in. To download the exam result, candidates need to use the login credentials. The result will then appear on the screen. It is advised to take a print of the result for further reference.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here