Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2023: Agniveer recruitment for Indian Armed Forces-Army, Navy, and Airforce soon going to conduct. It will be a prestigious job for the aspirants. The Ministry of Defence will release the notification and interested applicants may apply by visiting the official website. Various applicants are waiting for the recruitment process to begin. It is an appreciable scheme launched by the union cabinet minister for all the youth of the nation. The selected applicants will serve in the armed forces for four years. Find out about the Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2023-24 process, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, process to apply, and so on through this article.
About IAF Agniveer:
The candidate will be enrolled in the Indian Air Force for four years. As soon as the engagement period of four years gets over, the Indian Air Force will offer the Agniveer the opportunity to apply for permanent enrollment for the post. The applicants will be shortlisted based on criteria and their performance over the past four years. Thus, most applicants who have completed four years will enroll in the regular cadre of the Indian Armed Forces.
Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Notification:
- The Agniveer Indian Air Force’s last date has been extended till 4th April 2023.
- Indian Air Force has been released the Application Form for the Recruitment of Agniveer Vayu on 17th March 2023.
Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Highlights:
|Exam Name||Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||Agniveer Vayu|
|No. of Vacancy||3500|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Official Website||indianairforce.nic.in, agnipathvayu.cdac.in|
Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Exam Date:
|Online Application Start||17th March 2023|
|End for Registration||4th April 2023|
|Admit Card||May 2023|
|Exam Date||20th May 2023|
|Result||To be announced|
Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Application Form:
To apply for Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2023, visit the official website of the Indian Army. However, other sites are also available for this task. Here is the step-by-step process to apply:
- Visit the official portal of the Indian Airforce www.indianairforce.nic.in, www.careerindianairforce.cdac.in, www.agnipathvayu.cdac.in
- You will find the link for the Indian Airforce Agniveers application form.
- In the next step, click the application link and move to the next page.
- Start filling in the details in the application form.
- Once the form is filled, upload the documents with the application form.
- Now, submit the application fee.
- To download the application form, tap on the download link and save the form on your PC.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Documents Required for Uploading:
Here is the list of the essential documents required to upload along with the application form:
- Academic certificate
- Mark Sheet
- Identity Card such as Aadhar card, Voter ID, Pan Card (any one)
- College ID
- Scanned signature
- Latest Passport size photograph
Applicants need to pay the application fee to complete the application procedure. You can make payment of the application fee through credit card, debit card, and net banking. The application fee is Rs.250.
Indian Airforce Agniveer 2023 Application Form: Click here
Candidates who are interested to apply for Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment need to know the eligibility criteria. Here are the details about the same:
- It is necessary to have completed class XII or equivalent in Mathematics, Physics, and English.
- Applicant must have attained at least 50% marks in the related subjects.
- Candidate must have completed 3 years diploma in engineering (mechanical, electrical, electronic, automobile and computer) with 50% marks.
- Besides Science, applicants must have completed XII or equivalent with related subjects approved by the Central/State Education Boards listed as CBSE.
- Candidates born between 27 June 2002 and 27 December 2005 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Science Subjects: Candidates should have passed the Intermediate/10+2/Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics, and English from an
Education Board listed as a COBSE member with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
OR Passed Three years of Diploma Courses in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Automobile / Computer Science / Instrumentation Technology / Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate / Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course).
OR Passed Two years of Vocational course with non-vocational subjects viz. Physics and Mathematics from State Education Boards / Councils listed in CBSE with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% in English in the vocational course (or in Intermediate / Matriculation, if English is not a subject in the vocational course).
- Other than Science Subjects: Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR Passed two years’ vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE members with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in the vocational course or Intermediate / Matriculation if English is not a subject in the Vocational Course
Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
The selection is based on the eligibility criteria set by the Indian Airforce. The selection is based on the performance in the physical efficiency test and physical measurement test. Those who clear the exam will be shortlisted for the further process.
In the next step, the shortlisted applicants will appear for the second round i.e. written exam and then the third round will be a skill test. The concluded round will be document verification and medical examination.
The exam syllabus is given on the official website. Candidates can collect the syllabus information to start with the exam preparation. Here are the further details:
- The exam will be commended for Science and other subjects.
- The online test will be objective type and questions will be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for English paper.
- Science Subjects: Total duration of the online test shall be 60 minutes and shall comprise English, Physics, and Mathematics as per the 10+2 CBSE syllabus.
- Other Than Science Subjects: Total duration of the online test shall be 45 minutes and shall comprise English as per the 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
- Science Subjects & Other Than Science Subjects: Total duration of the online test shall be 85 minutes and shall comprise English, Physics, and Mathematics as per the 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
- One mark for every correct answer.
- Nil (0) marks for unattempted questions.
- 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
- After the declaration of the result of the Phase-I (Online) Test, a cut-off will be applied based on the marks scored by the candidates in the Phase I Test and SHORTLISTED candidates will be sent a New admit card on their registered e-mail IDs for phase – II test at a designated ASC.
- These admit card for the Phase-II exam can also be downloaded online under the candidate’s login on the CASB web portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
- Candidates have to report on the stipulated date and time for Phase II at the designated ASC along with the following documents:-
- (a) Colour printout of admit card for Phase II.
- (b) Colour printout of duly filled application form downloaded on completion of online registration.
- (c) HB pencil, eraser, sharpener, glue stick, stapler, and black/blue ballpoint pen for writing.
- (d) Eight copies of un-attested passport size color photograph (which was used for the online application registration).
- (e) Original and four self-attested photocopies of matriculation passing certificate (required for verification of candidate’s name, father’s name, and date of birth).
- (f) Original and four self-attested photocopies of matriculation marks sheet (only applicable for three years diploma course holders when English is not a subject in the diploma course).
- (g) Original and four self-attested photocopies of Intermediate / 10+2 / equivalent examination passing certificate and marks sheet. OR
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of three years diploma course passing certificate and marks sheets of all semesters. OR
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of two years vocational course passing certificate and all marks sheets including non-vocational course with subjects English, Physics, and Mathematics.
- (h) Certificate for SOAFP (Son of Air Force Personnel), including a certificate for sons of serving / retired/deceased Air Force civilian employees.
- (j) Original Phase-I admit card used during Phase-I test bearing Air Force seal and invigilator’s signature.
- (k) Original and four self-attested photocopies of NCC ‘A’, ‘B’, or ‘C’ certificate (if applicable).
The selected applicant will receive a salary package of Rs.30, 000 every month with a yearly increment. Along with the salary, there will be proviso for risk, hardship allowance, dress, and travel allowance. Further, the Agniveers will also get Seva Nidhi after completing the engagement period.
- 1st year: 30,000/-
- 2nd year: 33,000/-
- 3rd year: 36,500/-
- 4th Year: 40,000/-
Indian Army 2023 Related Post:
- NDA 2023 Application Form
- CDS 2023 Application Form
- Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023
- Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023
- Territorial Army Recruitment 2023
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
- BSF Recruitment 2023
- ITBP Recruitment 2023
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here