ITBP Recruitment 2023: Those who are searching for ITBP jobs 2023 in India can go through the details and updates about ITBP recruitment 2023. Here are the below-mentioned job vacancies for fresh and experienced candidates both. Given below are the comprehensive details- such as ITBP Recruitment 2023-24 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Syllabus, etc:
ITBP Recruitment Overview:
|Posts Name||Medical officer (MO)|
|Qualification||MBBS or any medical qualification|
|Age limit||18-50 years|
|Posts Name||Constable ( General Duty, Sports Quota)|
|Age limit||18-23 years|
ITBP Recruitment 2023:
ITBP stands for Indo Tibetan Border Police is known for providing on border guarding duties from Karakoram Pass in Ladakh to Jachep La in Arunachal Pradesh covering the area of 3488 km of Indo-China Border and manning Border Outposts on altitudes ranging from 9000.
Process to apply for ITBP Recruitment 2023:
Those who are willing to apply for ITBP 2023 need to go to the official website link of a particular job mentioned in the above table. That link will redirect you to the ‘apply job’ page of the site. Go through all the details of ITBP Recruitment like application fee, educational qualification, age limit, vacancy details, pay scale, and lots more. Fill all the details in the fields mentioned carefully. Lastly, submit the filled-in application form once you go through all the details.
List of vacancies:
- To apply for General Duty Medical Officer, the candidate must have done MS/MD. The number of vacancies for the post will be 14
- NLC, Graduate Executive Trainee has 259 Vacancies. Those who have a degree of graduation, B.Tech/B.E, Diploma, BSW, M.E/M.Tech, CA, M.Sc, MBA/PGDM Bikaner, Cuddalore, Dumka can apply.
- PNB, Chief Risk Officer has one vacancy. Those who have completed graduation CA, Professional Degree from New Delhi can apply for the post.
- APPSC, Senior Personal Assistant has 21 Vacancies. Those who have completed graduation Itanagar can apply.
- GPSC, Principal Junior Scale has 1 Vacancy. For this post, those who have completed B.Tech/B.E – Panjim/Panaji may apply.
- EESL Chief Risk Officer has1 a Vacancy and for this post, a candidate must be graduate
- Indian Army, Soldier has 6 vacancies. Those who have completed classes 12th, 10th, 8th – Across India may apply soon.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here