Indian Army Recruitment 2023: The Indian Army’s Bengal Engineer Group releases the notification every year on its official website for recruitment to various Group C posts. The notification includes vacancy details, eligibility criteria, and an age limit for each post. The Indian Army Recruitment Notification also specifies changes (if any) in the eligibility criteria, exam pattern, and syllabus. Candidates seeking a job position in the Indian Army must fulfil the eligibility criteria to appear for the exam. Candidates who fail to do so will not be able to appear for the exam.
Indian Army TES 50 Recruitment 2023 Notification:
- The Indian Army has released the Indian Army TES 50 Notification, which aims to fill 90 vacancies.
Indian Army Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Exam Name||Indian Army Recruitment 2023|
|Post Names||10+2 (TES) 50 course|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Official Site||joinindianarmy. nic. in|
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
Indian Army Recruitment 2023 Exam Date:
|Application Form Release Date||1st June 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||30th June 2023|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
Indian Army Recruitment Application Process 2023:
The Indian Army Recruitment 2023 application forms were released along with the official notification. Application forms need to be filled out before the deadline, failing which, candidates will not be allowed to fill out the application form. The steps to fill out the Indian Army Recruitment Application Form are below:
- Visit the official website of the Indian Army.
- Click on the link Indian Army Group C Application Form.
- Register with an email ID and password.
- Log in with your set credentials.
- Fill out the application form with your personal and educational details.
- Upload X and XII Marksheets
- Upload a scanned photograph and signature.
- Submit the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Download and save the payment receipt.
Indian Army TES 50 Recruitment 2023 Notification: Click here
|Technical Entry Scheme||90|
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Indian Army Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2023:
- Only those candidates who have passed the 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry.
- The eligibility condition for calculating the PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
- Candidate must have appeared in JEE (Mains) 2023.
- A candidate must not be below 16 1/2 years and above 19 1/2 years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence i.e. the candidate should not be born before 02 Jul 2004 and not after 01 Jul 2007 (both days inclusive).
- Shortlisting of Applications
- SSB Interview
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- NDA 2023 Application Form
- CDS 2023 Application Form
- Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2023
- Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023
- Territorial Army Recruitment 2023
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
- BSF Recruitment 2023
- ITBP Recruitment 2023
TES & NDA Entry:
- The candidates who apply for the 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) and National Defence Academy (NDA & NA) parallel courses need to undergo a medical examination by a Board of Service Medical Officers for the entries recommended.
- Those candidates who are recommended for TES prior to their NDA SSB will have to undergo medical for TES and NDA (AF and Navy) separately. The NDA medical examination will begin only after the candidate is declared FIT in TES medicals.
- If only NDA Army is their preference, these TES candidates need not undergo NDA medical again.
- The candidates who are recommended in NDA prior to SSB for TES need not undergo medical for TES separately. The Medical Status for TES (10+2) will be the same as NDA (Army) medical examination. A candidate declared UNFIT in NDA will be considered UNFIT for TES as well.
- If the candidate is found UNFIT/ UNFIT IN ABSENTIA at any stage of medical examination in any entry i.e. TES or NDA & NA parallel courses he will be declared UNFIT for both entries and no representation will be accepted thereafter.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here