SSC Stenographer 2025: Staff Selection Commission conducts exams for Grade ‘C’ Steno. Ltd. Depttl. Comp. Exam. 2025 for the eligible applicants & those who apply for the exam from the official website in March. The application process for the Staff Selection Commission Stenographer 2025 Exam starts in March and candidates have to complete the application process by April for SSC Grade ‘C’ Steno Recruitment. Staff Selection Commission conducts a Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for the eligible applicants. Before that Staff Selection Commission declares the official notification for the eligible candidates.
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D 2025 Notification:
- SCC Stenographer 2025 Exam Date has been released, the exam will be conducted from November 2025.
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D 2025: Highlights
|Exam Name||SSC Stenographer 2025|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer-Based Test) and Skill Test|
|Posts offered||Group C and D officers|
|SSC Calendar||Click here|
SSC Stenographer 2025 Grade C & D Exam Dates:
|Online Application form Submission Date start||August 2025|
|Application form last date submission||September 2025|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||September 2025|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||September 2025|
|Last date for payment through Challan
(during working hours of Bank)
|The window for Application Form Correction||September 2025|
|Admit Card Release Date||Not update|
|Exam date||November 2025|
SSC Stenographer 2025 Application Form:
- First of all, move to the official website of SSC www.ssconline.nic.in.
- Then click the Registration Part Section.
- After this, fill OTR (One Time Registration) Form.
- Ensure to enter personal, professional, and basic information in the form and press submit button.
- Then upload the scanned photo, signature as well as a certificate in the form.
- After registration gets over, you will be provided with the registration ID as well as a password on your phone or else to your email address.
- Suppose you are registered then there is hardly any need for an OTR form. You can simply sign in and enter the registered address as well as the password.
- After doing this, click on apply button. Download SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2024 official notification page.
- Make sure for reading the carefully and collect complete details.
- Ensure to fill out the application form having complete details along with this attached scanned photo and sign.
- Then comes the payment of the application form.
- Before form submission, check the details carefully and then submit the form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.
- Rs. 100/- will be the application form fee.
- Women, Ex-Servicemen, and SC/PH/ST category candidates no need to pay any application fee.
- Candidates can pay the fee in these different ways – Internet Banking, Bank Challan, and Debit/Credit Card.
- Once you submit the fee, the refund facility is not available.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- Candidates who permanently shifted (Nepal, Bhutan, Tibetan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East Africa, Pakistan Countries) before 1st January 1962 can apply for this exam.
- Education Qualification: Candidates must be passed the 10+2 exam on any recognized board.
- Age Limit: 18 to 27-year-old candidates can apply for the SSC Stenographer 2025 exam
- Age Relaxation: Find below category-wise age relaxation.
|SC/ST||32 Year Old|
|Domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir(GEN)||32 Year|
|Domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir(OBC)||35 Year|
|Domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir(SC/ST)||37 Year|
- Candidates will select based on their written exam performance.
- Based on Stenography, Test / Skill Test candidates will be shortlisted.
- The final selection will depend on candidates who qualify for the Skill Test.
Find below the SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern Details the exam pattern is divided into three parts – Part-I, Part-II, and Part-III.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: For the Part I exam 50 Questions will be asked all questions will be 50 marks and 2 hours the time durations.
- General Awareness: For Part II the total number of questions that will be asked is 50 and the time duration is also 2 hours.
- English Language & Comprehension: For the Part III exam 100 questions will be.
- A negative mark will be available for this exam each wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
|General Intelligence (Reasoning Questions)||50||50|
|English Language and Comprehension||100||100|
- After qualifying, the written exam candidates can attempt the stenography test.
- Authority will provide a 10 minutes dictation in English / Hindi with the speed of 80 WPM for the post of Grade “D” and 100 WPM for the post of Grade “C”.
SSC Stenographer 2025 syllabus is divided into three sections first is General Awareness, the Second is General Intelligence & Reasoning and the third is English Language and Comprehension. Find below all sections syllabus.
- General Awareness: General Awareness syllabus contains Current Events, Books authors Name, History, Important Sports Days, General Polity, Scientific Research, The Economy of India, Economic Sense and Indian Constitution, Newspapers, Current Affairs, etc.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: General Intelligence & Reasoning syllabus based on the Verbal and Nonverbal Type Questions, Arithmetical Reasoning, Problem-Solving Analysis, Syllogism, Blood Relationship Concept, Number Series, Visual Memory, etc.
- English Language and Comprehension: English Language and Comprehension syllabus will be based on the English language, Antonyms, Synonyms, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Vocabulary, Writing Ability, Reading Comprehension, etc.
SSC will be released the admit card on the basis region-wise. Authority will be released the SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2025 for the written exam in the first week of February. Region-wise candidates can download the admit card from the official website. For the downloading admit card candidates need a Login ID & password, registration number, Date of Birth, and Roll Number.
SSC Stenographer Result 2025:
SSC will release the Final Merit List or Allotment List on the official website. Candidates can check the visit by visiting the Official website.
Steps to Check SSC Stenographer Result 202:
- Visit the official website of SSC.
- On the homepage, click on “SSC Stenographer Result 2025 for Grade C and Grade D”
- Then search for your Roll Number in the given list of roll numbers in pdf format.
- Download the SSC Stenographer Result for further correspondence.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here