St Joseph’s College Nainital Admission 2022: St. Joseph’s College (SJC) situated at Nainital is one of the well-known schools in India. The School has been recognized by Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations for quite a while. This School is considered as a part of the top of the line Schools in Uttarakhand with a brilliant scholastic reputation. Co-curricular activities are considered as important as the classroom in this institution.
About the St Joseph’s College Nainital:
St. Joseph’s College has been one of the premier schools in the country since its inception in 1888. The school focuses on the all-round development of a student. Some of the facilities provided by the school are listed below:
- Biology lab: Well equipped biology lab with all the necessary tools is built for students.
- Chemistry lab: To explore different chemicals, a perfect lab with scientific apparatus is available in the school.
- Computer lab: In order to make students bring their learning into practice, new technology computer labs are made ready to use for students.
- Canteen: A perfect canteen which contains almost every type of snack is at reasonable prices is made for students.
- Football playground: Considering the health of students a large and beautiful football playground is made for students. So, they can play in their free time.
- Library: A library that contains academic as well as other knowledgeable books is the main attraction of school. It is made very spacious.
- Snooker table: Another game free for the entertainment of students is snooker. Students can enjoy the game in leisure time without any hesitation.
- Swimming pool: To make students learn swimming, a large-sized pool is built in the school. Students can learn swimming as well as diving in the pool area.
- Gym: To make students physically strong a gym with all the latest technology machines is made in the Student can use the gym with no restrictions
St Joseph’s College Nainital Admission 2022 Application Form:
All applications for admissions are ought to be routed to the Principal in order to contact him in the period of June or July of the prior year which affirmation is looked for. Applications for confirmation that got after 31 July won’t be engaged. No arrangement of enrolment a year or more ahead of time is in presence in this College. Selection Tests for just the two new Classes conceded every year are typically taken: Class 1, (Day Scholars in particular) and Class 3 (Boarders and Day Scholars). The Principal is engaged to concede, or reject admission to, any student at his tact and to demand the withdrawal of any understudy either in light of a legitimate concern for the College or in the student’s own interests. When an understudy, who has been chosen for confirmation and for whose benefit all duty-related therewith have been dispatched, is pulled back before the date of reviving, or without notice and consent neglect to show up inside three days thereof, he relinquishes his entitlement to affirmation just as all levy transmitted on his behalf. Seeking confirmation through the mediation or people of impact or through different sources know or accepted to be on an amicable footing with individuals from the College Staff or Management, is a worthless exercise which preferences as opposed to improves the applicant’s possibilities of confirmation.
St Joseph’s College 2022 Application Fees:
Candidates must pay the application fees in order to complete the process. Without the fees, admission is not possible in the institute. The fees paid are non- refundable in any case
- Boys are not allowed to get admission in class 9th and 10th.
- A birth registration document is necessary for every student.
- A character and transfer certificate from the previous school is a must document for admission.
- Parents of the student must be bona side residents of Nainital.
- Students from other places living with their relatives are not allowed.
Some of the general rules that must be followed in the school are as follows
- Students must be punctual and attend class on a daily basis.
- No student of the college is allowed to be in possession of unauthorized cash
- Boarders are not allowed to have an account with the shops in the town
- Students are expected to use the English language for communication in the college
- Student only get leave if the reason is convincing
- Whenever in the school campus, students must be in proper uniform
St Joseph’s College 2022 Annual Fees:
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
The annual fees for the college are INR 350000. This doesn’t include any stationary charges, that will be adjusted in the annual bill. Students can pay the fees in a single installment or in two equal installments. If any student is found violating the school rules, fine will be imposed accordingly and if violations are repeated by the student, he or she will be suspended.
|Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya eBook for Class 6th – Buy Now|
|Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya eBook for Class 9th – Buy Now|
|Sainik School E-Book For Class 6th – Buy Now|
|Sainik School E-Book For Class 9th – Buy Now|
St Joseph’s College Affiliation:
This college is affiliated to CICSE and it is one of the institutions managed by The Congregation of Christian brothers.