Sarla Birla University Admission 2022: Sarla Birla University Ranchi otherwise called SBU RANCHI, is a Private University located in Ranchi, Jharkhand. SBU RANCHI was built up in the year 2017. Its ground is spread more than 60 acres of land. SBU RANCHI offers confirmation in different courses of arts, commerce, and sciences. Different Facilities gave by SBU RANCHI are Medical Support Systems, Library and Information Center, Boys Hostel, Outdoor Games, Girls Hostel, Canteen, Transport Facility, Wi-Fi, Indoor Games, Sports Complex, Green Initiatives, CCTV, Placement Cell, Auditorium, Seminar Room and so on.
Sarla Birla University Admission 2022 Application Form:
Students can only fill the application form online. Below are the steps to obtain and submit the application form.
- Open the official website of the University
- Create a new account
- Select an option to fill the form
- Enter your personal details carefully
- Candidates will have to upload a copy of their documents
- Click on the submit form
- Pay the application fees to complete the process
After the submission of the application form, the student will receive an offer letter from the university. Students can accept or reject the offer letter as per their choice. Submission of form after the due date will lead to rejection of the form.
Sarla Birla University 2022 Application Fees:
The application fees will only be received by the University through online mode. Candidates can use net banking, debit card, credit card, and other online transaction services. Without the application fees, the phone will be considered incomplete and it will be automatically rejected.
Click Here – Free Mock Tests
Sarla Birla University 2022 Exam Date:
|Application form available||April 2022|
|Deadline to submit the application form||July 2022|
|1st Cut Off list||July 2022|
|2nd Cut off List||August 2022|
|3rd Cut off list||August 2022|
|Commencement of Programme||August 2022|
The eligibility criteria to get admission is as follows
- Admission to B.Tech depends on the imprints scored in national/state level Engineering Entrance Test such as JEE Mains/UPSEE or the Entrance Test sorted out by SBU.
- Admission to other UG projects example, BBA, BCA, BA. and in Bachelor’s in Yoga and Naturopathy is done dependent on rank in the legitimacy list.
- Admissions to MBA program depends on the imprints gotto in CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/Entrance Exam led by SBU.
- Admission to Mater’s in Yoga and Naturopathy is done dependent on rank in the legitimacy list
For some key courses:
- For BBA, BCA, BA (honors English): candidate must have passed class 12th from any recognised board.
- For B. Tech: pass certificate of class 12th and qualified entrance exam like JEE/ UPSEE/ SBU.
- For MBA: a bachelor’s degree from any recognised University and score of national level exam like CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/ Entrance Exam led by SBU.
- For Masters in yoga and naturopathy: I must have a bachelor’s degree from any recognized University.
Exam Pattern for the different National level entrance exam will be available on the respective websites. For entrance exams conducted by SBU, the exam will be identical to other national level entrance examinations in order to ensure the same difficulty level for every student. For some courses, the university will organise a personal interview.
Admission Open 2022 – Apply Now!!
For the national level examinations like JEE MAINS/ UPSEE/ CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/MAT, students can visit the official website of the respective exam conducting body to get the syllabus. The entrance exam conducted by the University will have questions regarding the course and previous study. University will also publish the syllabus in a proper format official website. Students can check the official website for the notices regarding the syllabus.
Sarla Birla University Admit Card will be generated online on the official page of the University. Candidates who have introduced their form sooner than the last date of submission will just download the admit card. Candidates must bring the hall ticket on the test day. Candidates can follow the below steps to obtain the admit card:
- Visit the official website
- Find the admit card option
- Fill your registration number and other details
- You will get admit card in PDF format
- Now download the PDF and take a printout for future use
The result will be reported by the University on the site for all understudies who showed up in the assessment. The result is the incorporating competitor’s position and scores got in the placement test. Candidates can get it by composing their login details.
The university will post a notice regarding the release of the answer key after the exam is over. Students can check the official website for the release of answer key. The answer key is a document containing all the answers to the question asked in the examination. Check the answers and calculate the scores before the official results.
Cut off is a minimum number of marks obtained by a student in order to secure their admission to the university. It is decided by the University each year by considering several factors. Some of them are
- Figures of students appearing in the test
- Total number of students qualified the particular test
- A number of seats available for a particular course.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here