SU JEE 2023: The Sandip University Joint Entrance Exam, often known as SU JEE 2022, is held to give admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate degrees in Engineering, Law, Pharmacy, and Management. The test is given in two sessions: Engineering & Pharmacy and Law & Management. The Engineering & Pharmacy courses will be held online, while the Law & Management courses will be held offline.
SU JEE 2023 Notification:
- SU JEE 2023 Application Form will be released soon.
SU JEE 2023: Highlights
|Exam conducting body||Sandip University|
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode|
SU JEE 2023 Exam Dates:
|Application Form Release Date||To be announced|
|Last Date To Apply||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
|Counseling||To be announced|
SU JEE 2023 Application Form:
Sandip University will release the Application Form for SU JEE 2023 on its official website. Candidates seeking admission to their desired course can register and apply for it on the official website of Sandip University. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria would be able to apply for the courses offered by the university. Once the application form is filled candidates are required to pay the application fees and save the receipt.
Candidates can refer to the steps below for filling out the application form:
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Go to the admission portal and register yourself with your email Id and password.
- Fill the application form
- Upload scanned photographs and requisite documents
- Pay the Application Fee
- Save the receipt and your registration details.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
SU JEE 2023 Admission Process:
Candidates seeking admission to courses offered by Sandip University would have to follow certain steps laid down by the university. Candidates can check the steps below to learn more about the admission process in detail.
- Step 1 – Candidates can download the application form from the university website. The application forms need to be filled with all required details like personal details and educational details. Once the form is filled out, candidates are required to pay a sum of INR 750 as an application fee.
- Step 2 – Aspirants need to take the SU JEE after completing the application form. Admission to non-professional courses is based on merit. Aspirants for selected courses will also be required to participate in Group Discussions and Personal Interviews.
- Step 3 – The results of the SU JEE will be published on the University’s official website. A candidate’s merit rank, score-card with total marks, and marks received in each subject will be included in the result. Candidates are required to download their results for future reference.
- Step 4 – Once the result is announced, selected candidates will be called for the final admission process. The final admission process includes a document verification process and submission of admission fees.
SU JEE 2023 Courses Offered
Sandip University offers admission to a number of courses. Candidates seeking admission can check the below list of courses that are offered through SU JEE exam:
- M.Tech (Mechanical)
- M.Tech (E &Tc)
- Diploma Engineering
- BA LLB (Hons.)
- BBA LLB (Hons.)
- LLB (Hons.)
- LLM Criminal Law
- LLM (IPR)
- LLM (Business Law)
SU JEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Eligibility for Undergraduate Law Courses
The General Category applicant must have received 45 percent of the total marks in the 10 + 2 or equivalent exam. On the other hand, the SC and ST candidates must have received 40% of the total marks in their 10 + 2 or equivalent examination.
Eligibility for Postgraduate Law Courses
The candidate must have an LLB degree with the required minimum percentage of marks.
Eligibility for Undergraduate Courses (Commerce)
Candidates must have completed the 12th grade or an equivalent course in any field from a recognized Board or University. The minimum percentage mark for the General Category candidate is 50%, while for the reserved category candidate it is 45%.
Eligibility for Postgraduate Courses (Commerce/Management)
- Candidate must have passed a bachelor’s degree of at least three years duration conferred by any of the recognized universities with at least 50 percent marks in aggregate or equivalents.
- Candidates from Maharashtra must have completed the 12th standard with at least 40% marks in the case of backward class groups and persons with disabilities.
- The applicant must have a valid score in exams like CET/XAT/MAT/CAT.
Eligibility for B.Tech Program
- Candidate must have passed the 12th standard or its equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as obligatory courses, as well as one of Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, or Technical or Vocational subjects, with minimum 45 percent marks in all subjects combined.
- Candidates from Backward Class Categories and Persons with Disabilities must have completed the 12th grade with at least 40% marks.
Eligibility for M.Tech Programs
- Candidates must have completed a B.E./B.Tech. from a recognized university in the respective subject or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks or a score in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE).
- Sponsored candidates must have at least two years of full-time work experience in the appropriate field in a Registered Company or Educational Research Institute.
SU JEE 2023 Exam Pattern:
|Name of Exam||SU JEE|
|Mode of Exam||Online/Offline|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Duration of Exam||3 hours|
|Number of Questions/Type of Questions||100 Questions/Objective-based Questions|
Result & Counselling:
Sandip University released the SU JEE 2023 Result on its official website. Candidates may get the SU JEE result by logging in to the main website with their registered ID and password. The applicant must print out the SU JEE scorecard.
The SU JEE 2023 counseling will take place following the announcement of the Sandip University JEE Result 2023. The applicant ensures that all of the points for the Sandip University JEE counseling session 2023 are checked in the list below:
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be able to attend the SU JEE counseling session in 2023. The counseling authority will send the shortlisted candidate an email or SMS with the counseling schedule.
- It is strongly encouraged that all applicants bring the original copies of all relevant documents to the SU JEE counseling venue for verification.
- Candidates must provide a physical copy of their SU JEE admit card and result, as well as any required papers.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here