TS CPGET 2023: Osmania University commencing TS CPGET 2023 soon. The full form of TS CPGET is Telangana State Common Post Graduate Entrance Test. This is a state-level examination commenced once a year to provides admission to the aspirants in PG courses, PG Diploma courses, and 5 years Integrated Programmes. Check the complete details about eligibility criteria, application procedure, application fee, exam pattern, etc given below:
TS CPGET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
If you are willing to appear in the test then it is important to check the eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- If you have completed your graduation with at least 40% aggregate then you may apply for the test
- There is no specific age limit to apply.
- However, the age limit for SC/ST category applicants is 34 years.
- No minimum marks requirements and the passing qualifying subject is enough for SC/ST candidates.
- The age limit for disabled as well as minorities is 30 years.
- Those who have completed their degree with a single subject or via an open/distance mode of education are ineligible.
TS CPGET 2023 Application Form:
The application form will be released in July. Download the application form through the official website. Here are the steps to apply for TS CPGET 2023:
Step 1- Pay the Fee:
- Go to the official website of CPGET www.tscpget.com and click on ‘Application fee payment’
- Fill in all the details in the application form such as hall ticket number, candidate’s name, date of birth, mobile number and Email ID.
- Pay the application fee using modes such as debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- Enter the payment Id and hall ticket number
Step 2: Additional Subject Fee Payment:
- Then click the ‘Get Details’ button.
- Now, choose the additional programme and submit the fee.
- Open Category /Backward Class candidates (Any single subject) – Rs. 800
- SC/ST/PH candidates (Any single subject) – Rs. 600
- All candidates (Additional subjects) – Rs. 450
Step 3: Fill in details in the application form
- In this step, fill all the information such as academic, personal and contact information correctly in the application form.
- Check the details carefully again before final submission
- After this, press the ‘Preview/Submit button.
- Along with submitting the application form, ensure submitting the Photograph of Max 40 KB size and Signature Max 30 KB in Jpg or jpeg format
Step 4 – Take Print of the Application Form:
- It is very important to take a few prints of the filled application form for further requirements.
- Take out multiple printouts of the filled application form.
TS CPGET 2023 Exam Date:
|Online registration||July 2023|
|Last date for submission of the online application Form||August 2023|
|Application form correction date||To be Notified|
|Last Date to Apply (with Late Fee of INR 500/-)||August 2023|
|Last Date to Apply (with Late Fee of INR 2000/-)||September 2023|
|CPGET 2023 Hall Ticket||September 2023|
|TS CPGET 2023 Exam Date||September 2023|
|Answer Key||To be Notified|
|Result||To be Notified|
Candidates must know all about the TS CPGET 2023 examination in detail to perform well in the test. Here are the details:
- The exam time duration will be 1 hour 30 minutes
- The paper will have objective type questions
- It will be a computer-based test
- In all, the aspirant will solve 100 questions
- The candidate will be rewarded with 1 mark on every correct answer but no negative marking for incorrect answers.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
The syllabus of TS CPGET 2023 consisted of various topics about which applicants must know in detail. With the pre-information about the syllabus, it becomes easy for applicants to prepare for the test. The syllabus will be different for the Faculty of Commerce, Faculty of Commerce, Faculty of Science, Faculty of Education, PG Diploma Subjects, 5 Years Integrated programs, etc.
The admit card will be released in September via online mode. Only through admit card, the candidate will get permission to enter the examination hall and appear for the test. Download the application form through Osmania university’s website. Thus download the admit card and paste the recent passport size photograph. Carry the admit card along with a photo identity proof on the exam day. Here are the steps to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website of CPGET.
- Open the website and click “CPGET Admit Card”.
- Now, you will enter your ID as well as password in the login window of the admit card
- Here you will click the “Login” tab.
- The admit card or hall ticket will flash on your screen.
- After receiving the admit card, check the details mentioned on it.
There are various examination centers for the commencement of the TS CPGET 2023 test. It is advised to reach the examination center at least 30 minutes prior. The list of the examination centers are as follows:
- Hyderabad East – Mallapur, Ghatkesar and surrounding areas
- Hyderabad South – L.B.Nagar, Hayathnagar, Karmanghat and surrounding areas
- Hyderabad West – Kukatpally, Patancheru and surrounding areas
- Hyderabad North – Medchal, Gandimaisamma, Old Alwal and surrounding areas
The Answer Key will be released in October so that aspirants can check the answers. This will help the candidates in estimating the marks. They can also tally the answers they have filled in the answer sheet. There may be a case where applicants find some discrepancy with the answer key. In such a situation, an objection can be raised within the scheduled deadline and supporting documents.
The result of the TS CPGET exam will be released through the official website. There will be the release of the rank card which students can check online. Enter your login credentials to avail all the information about the result. Those who clear the cut-off marks will move for the counseling round. It is thus important to download the scorecard and go through scores and qualifying status.
Here are the exact steps to check the exam result:
- First, go to the official website of CPGET.
- Now, click “Rank Cards”.
- Here you will enter the admit card number, Registration Number, and Date of Birth
- Now, click “View Rank Card”
- And you will be able to see the rank card on the screen.
The cut-off marks denote the minimum qualifying marks needed to clear the test. The cut-off marks vary – category-wise and applied institutes. It is mandatory to obtain a minimum of 25 marks to clear the entrance test. Later, the qualified candidates must complete the online certificate verification process and submit the admission fee.
Here are the Factors Determining CPGET Cut Off:
- The level of difficulty
- The availability of seats
- Number of applicants who participated
- Maximum marks attained in the entrance test
The merit list will be released online mode. The merit list consisted of information such as the range of ranks. The ranks will be allotted according to the performance in the test.
The first and second rounds of the seat allotment will be in October. The seat allotment information will be released through the TS CPCET online portal. Candidates will avail information such as college’s name, ranks achieved, gender, name of the course, payment type, HT No, and so on. The shortlisted applicants will then get done with the admission formalities and submit the fee to confirm the seat.
The counseling process includes documents verification, fee submission, online registration, etc. The counseling process will take place in offline and online mode.
Counselling Registration Fee:
- General/OBC: Rs 200
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs 150
Documents needed for Counselling:
- Rank card
- Provisional admission letter
- Admit card
- Class 10th certificates
- Class 12th certificates
- Income Certificate
- Community certificate
- Reservation certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Qualifying examination certificates
- Fee receipt of the counselling process
List of CPGET Participating Institutes:
Here is the list of participating institutes:
- Osmania University
- Kakatiya University
- Telangana University
- Palalmuru University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Satavahan University
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here