PUCAT is another known and most awaiting examination amongst students. Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University releases the Purvanchal University Combined Admission Test (PUCAT) for the interested candidates. This examination creates an opportunity for many to seek admission into the desirable Post Graduate, MBA, and MSc courses. Here are all the details about PUCAT 2022 admission process, application form, eligibility criteria, application fee, admit card, and so on.
PUCAT 2022 Overview:
- Name of the Organization: Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, Jaunpur
- Name of the Examination: Purvanchal University Combined Admission Test (PUCAT) 2022
- Courses offered: Admissions into UG and PG courses
- Exam Level: University Level
- Mode of Application: Online
- Official Website: vbspu.ac.in
The Veer Bahadur Singh University has set certain eligibility criteria for aspirants to apply. You are suggested to at least go through the criteria before begin with the application procedure:
Common Eligibility for all Courses: The applicant must be a citizen of India
Eligibility for MBA:
- To apply for an MBA course, the candidate must have done graduation with at least 45% (General/OBC) and 40% (SC/ST/OBC) from the recognized University.
- If the aspirant has not acquired 45% marks in graduation, then there are chances to apply for the postgraduate exam in any discipline with at least 55% marks (40% for SC/ST/OBC category) may apply for the entrance test.
- Eligibility for MA: The candidate must be a graduate in any stream with at least 45% marks.
- Eligibility for M.Sc.: Graduate in the equivalent stream with at least 50% marks.
Admission Open 2023:
- IIAD Admission 2023 – Apply Now
PUCAT 2022 Application Form:
The VBS University will allow the interested candidates to apply for the course in which they are eligible to apply. The application form will be released in May through the official website. Another mode to apply is the offline mode. If you are applying using online mode, then download the application form as soon as it releases and fill it up accurately. Submit the form once it is filled.
Steps to Fill the Application Form:
- First, visit the official website of VBSPU i.e. www.vbspu.ac.in
- After this, choose the ‘Admission’ tab.
- Now, applicants will be redirected to the new page. Reaching this new page, click on the ‘PUCAT Admission Notice 2022’ link.
- Here, you will click on the PUCAT Application Form as well as the Information Brochure links.
- Fill the fields in the application form accurately
- Make sure to seek the print of the filled application form for further reference.
Along with filling the duly filled application form, attach the self-attested copies of the required documents mentioned in the instructions of the form. Submit the DD (application fee) as well.
The application process will not be considered complete until and unless the application fee is submitted. Here are the details about the application fee:
- Pay the application fee using offline mode only.
- General/OBC category candidates will pay INR 500 whereas SC/ ST will pay INR 250.
- Submit the fee using Demand Draft drawn in favor of Finance Officer V. B. S. Purvanchal University, Jaunpur- 222003 to be sent along with the application form to the university.
Note: It is mandatory to write the name, phone number, and name of the course applied on the backside of the Demand Draft.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
PUCAT 2022 Exam Date:
|Application form released date||June 2022|
|Application form submission date||August 2022|
|Admit Card||To Be Announced|
|PUCAT 2022 Exam Date||To Be Announced|
|Answer key release date||To Be Announced|
|Result||To Be Announced|
|counselling date||To Be Announced|
PUCAT 2022 examination is a written test for 120 minutes. The paper will have Objective Type Questions. The candidate will have to choose one correct option out of 4 available options. For every correct answer, the candidate will receive 1 mark. Check the details given below:
- Mode of Examination: Offline
- Marks awarded: 1 mark on every correct answer
- Exam Duration: 2 hours
- Language: English
The examination syllabus of PUCAT 2022 is based on the subjects studied in Higher Secondary or at the equivalent level for Undergraduate courses. Candidates have to prepare for the test from the syllabus studied in classes XI and XII
For PG programs, the entrance test will be based on the subjects studied in graduation.
After you have successfully applied for PUCAT 2022, the university will send the admit card to you. You will receive admit card with the help of the official website of the university. Thus download the admit card from the official website of VBS Purvanchal University and take a print.
Candidates must make it a point that the admit card or hall ticket forms an important part of the examination and no candidate is permitted to attempt the entrance test without admit card. Seek the print of the admit card for further reference.
Steps to Download Admit Card:
Here are the steps to download the admit card:
- First sign in the official website of VBS Purvanchal University.
- Now, search the link related to ‘PUCAT 2022 Admit Card’ and click on it.
- Soon, students will be redirected to the page and after reaching the page, enter the application number.
- The admit card will flash on your screen.
- Start downloading the Admit card and take print of the admit card for fulfilling further needs.
The result of PUCAT 2022 will be announced through the official website of the university. You will find the result in the form of a rank list. Applicants can download the result through the official website.
The process of counseling will begin as soon as the exam result will be released. The shortlisted applicants will attend the counseling to acquire admission to the courses available at VBS Purvanchal University. With the help of the official website, you can check the counseling schedule.
Documents Required for Counseling:
Note: Carry scanned and the original copy of the following documents to the university:
- Admit card and rank card for PUCAT 2022
- Mark sheets and passing certificates of X, XII, and graduate degrees
- Latest passport size photos
- Migration Certificate
- Certificate of domicile
- Proof of date of birth
- Certificate of caste or category
- Transfer Certificate or certificate of graduation from the recent college attended
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here