CEED 2022: Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) conducts the Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED). This examination aims at offering admission to the eligible candidates for seeking the Master’s Degree in designing or M.Des via known institutions such as IISc Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, IIT Kanpur, IIT Roorkee, and IIITDM Jabalpur, and Ph.D. programmes at several IITs and design schools. Thus, if you are looking forward to appearing in the examination then ensure for availing complete details CEED 2022-23 like admission process, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, and lots more.
CEED 2022 Notification:
- 12th January 2022: CEED 2022 Admit Card has been released on 12th January 2022. Click here to download the Admit Card.
- 16th November 2021: The last date to submit the Application form (with late Fee) for CEED 2022 is 16th November 2021.
- 10th September 2021: CEED 2022 Registration has been started on 9th September 2021.
CEED 2022: Highlights
|Exam Name||CEED 2022|
|Full-Form||Common Entrance Exam for Design|
|Exam Types||PG Level|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
|Exam Mode||Online mode|
|Registration Start||9th September 2021|
|End Date||11th November 2021|
|Exam Date||23rd January 2022|
|Helpline||Tel: 91 22 2576 4063 / 9093 / 9094|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Admission Open 2023:
- IIAD Admission 2023 – Apply Now
CEED 2022 Exam Date:
|Application Form date starts from||9th September 2021|
|Last date to submit the Application form||11th November 2021|
|The last date to submit the Application Fee (with Late Fee Rs. 500)||16th November 2021|
|Admit Card Released date||12th January 2022|
|CEED Exam Date 2022||23rd January 2022|
|Release of draft answer key for Part-A and release candidate’s response for Part-A||25th January 2022|
|Last date for uploading comments (if any) on the Draft Answer Key for Part-A in the candidate’s portal||27th January 2022|
|Release of final answer key for Part-A||31st January 2022|
|Announcement of cut-off marks for Part-A||10th February 2022|
|Result Date||8th March 2022|
|Score Cards available for downloading||12th March 2022|
|Last date for downloading Score Cards||14th June 2022|
CEED 2022 Application Form:
Those who want to appear in the CEED 2022 Entrance test can apply via online mode. For fetching the application form, make use of the official website of IIT Bombay. Get the step by step procedure for the examination which is mentioned below:
- First of all move to the official website of CEED 2022.
- Then start filling the application form and submit it in October 2021.
- Upload the scanned photo as well as the signature in the application form.
- Then pay the application fee before submitting the application form.
- The Application Fee is Rs.3200/- for General Category candidates.
- Those who belong to the reserved category have to pay Rs.1600 for (SC/ST/PwD) candidates, as well as women candidates, need to pay only Rs.1600/- as the amount for an application fee.
- There are various modes to submit the application fee such as debit cards, credit cards, as well as net banking.
|SC/ ST/ PwD Candidates||Rs.1600/-|
|All other candidates||Rs.3200/-|
|Late registration fee||Rs.500/-|
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Steps To Apply for CEED 2022 Application Form:
- Visit the Official Website of CEED i.e, http://www.ceed.iitb.ac.in/2022/.
- On the homepage, click on on “Register Portal”
- Now Fill the Registration Form with required details like Name, Email Id, Phone No, Password and submit them then the candidate will receive a verification mail.
- After successful registration log in through registered Email Id and Password.
- Now fill the Application Form with required details like Personal, Educational, Communicational, Examination Centre, etc.. and submit the details.
- Then upload required documents like photographs, Signatures, etc.
- Now pay the Application Fee.
- Take the printout of the filled Application Form for future references.
CEED 2022 examination will be conducted in the following cities:
Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Ernakulam, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, and Visakhapatnam.
For applicants pursuing the master’s to start with the preparation for CEED 2022 examination, it is most crucial to have complete info about the eligibility criteria which is as follows:
- Candidates must have completed a degree/diploma / postgraduate degree programme of a minimum of 3 years (after 10+2 level), or must be appearing for the final examination of such a program by July 2022, or must have passed the GD Arts diploma programme (10+5 level) by July 2022.
- There is no age limit to apply for the CEED 2022.
- Interested candidates can apply for CEED any number of times.
- The examination will be conducted on 23rd January 2022.
- The test will be in two parts: Part A and Part B.
- The question paper will be in the English language only.
- The candidates are required to attempt both the parts of the question paper i.e. Part A and Part B.
- All the questions in part A will be objective type questions followed by MCQ, MSQ & NAT.
Make sure for availing of the complete details of the examination pattern so that preparation can be done aptly. The question paper is divided into two different parts-Part 1 and Part 2. The detailed info is as follows:
CEED 2022 Exam Pattern Part A:
|Section||No. of Questions||Question No.||Marks if Correct||Marks if
|NAT||8||1 – 8||3||24|
|MSQ||10||9 – 18||3||– 0.2||30|
|MCQ||23||19 – 41||2||– 0.5||46|
|Total||41||1 – 41||100|
CEED 2022 Exam Pattern Part-B:
|Section||No. of Questions||Question No.||Total Marks|
|Total||5||1 – 5||100|
CEED Syllabus 2022:
CEED 2022 will be in two parts (A & B):
- Visualization and spatial ability: Pictorial and diagrammatic questions to test the understanding of transformation and/or manipulation of 2D shapes and 3D objects and their spatial relationships.
- Environmental and social awareness: General awareness of environmental factors (such as climate, population, water, vegetation, pollution, weather, natural resources) and their implications on the design of products, images, infrastructure and environment. Awareness of design terminologies, social and cultural connection with design, history of the designed artefact, and socially responsible and environmentally sustainable design responses. History of art, sculpture and literature.
- Analytical and logical reasoning: Ability to analyse given information logically and select the most appropriate solutions; ability to weigh opinions, arguments or solutions against appropriate criteria; ability to use logic and structured thinking to deduce from a short passage, which of a number of statements is the most accurate response to a posed question.
- Language and creativity: Ability to understand passages in commonly used English language; ability to think creatively in terms of alternatives; ability to distinguish innovative options and think out-of-the-box.
- Design thinking and problem solving: Ability to understand the context, the users and the constraints and select the most appropriate solution for a given design problem.
- Observation and design sensitivity: Ability to detect concealed properties in day-to-day life and think critically about them. Ability to discern subtle differences in visual properties and aesthetic outcomes.
- Drawing: Candidate’s ability to draw products, composition, proportion, individuals or scenes in proportion with sensible line quality, perspective, and shading are checked.
- Communication skills: The candidate’s ability to communicate concepts and ideas clearly using text and visuals are checked.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills: during this part B test, the scholar’s knowledge of acceptable use in design and ability, properties of materials and method, understanding of the user and also the context, originality of solutions, ability to form characters, plots, stories, etc. are checked.
- Creativity: the ability to plan of the box and are available up with numerous also as unique solutions are seen during this section.
After applying for the examination, wait for the release of the admit card. They can attain from the official website thus collect it on the fixed date. Admit card is a highly important document that every candidate is expected to carry while moving to the examination hall. It consisted of details like exam name, exam date and day, exam venue, and lots more. If any candidate is found without the Admit card, then this will lead to the cancellation of the examination.
The result for CEED 2022 will announce in March 2022. You are required to use the official website for checking the outcome of the examination. Those who pass the examination will be called for counseling. After the results, it will be easy for candidates to take admission to the institute.
|Category||Part-A Cut-off||Part-B Cut-off||Qualifying Marks
Mumbai – 400 076.
Phone: +91 22 2576 4063/9093/9094
E-mail: [email protected]
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here