UCEED 2022: IIT or Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay commences UCEED or Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design. This is one of the renowned entrance exams for providing admission in the course of designing courses at well-known colleges and institutes. As soon as the examination form is out, a large number of people apply for UCEED to try their luck. Before moving ahead, it is crucial for collecting the info about UCEED 2022 Application Form details, exam pattern, results, counseling, eligibility criteria, etc.
UCEED 2022 Notification:
- 16th November 2021: The last date to apply for UCEED 2022 Application form (with late fee) is 16th November 2021.
- 10th September 2021: UCEED 2022 Application form has been released on 9th September 2021.
UCEED 2022: Highlights
|Exam Name||UCEED 2022|
|Full-Form||Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design|
|Exam Types||UG Level (Undergraduate)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
|Exam Mode||Online mode|
|Registration Start||9th September 2021|
|Last Date||11th November 2021|
|Exam Date||23rd January 2022|
|Helpline||Tel: 91 22 2576 4063 / 9093 / 9094
|Email Id||[email protected]|
UCEED 2022 Exam Date:
Find here all the dates of the UCEED 2022 Exam Date for the academic year 2022. Scroll your mouse below.
|Events||Dates of Exam|
|Commencement of online application form Date||9th September 2021|
|Application form last date to submit without late fee||11th November 2021|
|Application form last date to submit with late fee||16th November 2021|
|Admit Card Issue date||8th to 14th January 2022|
|UCEED Exam Date 2022||23rd January 2022|
|Release of Draft Answer Key||25th January 2022|
|Last date for uploading comments (if any) on the Draft Answer Key in the candidate’s portal||27th January 2022|
|Release of Final Answer Key||31st January 2022|
|Announcement of cut-off marks for Part-A||10th February 2022|
|Result Date||10th March 2022|
|Start date for Score Card downloading||14th March 2022|
|Last date for Score Card downloading||14th June 2022|
UCEED 2022 Application Form:
UCEED 2022 Application has been released on 9th September 2021 and the last date to fill the Application form is 17th October 2021. Candidates should register to appear in UCEED 2022. Registration can be done only online through the Registration Portal. Candidates can follow the given below steps to fill the Application form.
Steps to Apply for UCEED 2022 Application Form:
- Visit the official website of UCEED.
- Then click on “Register” and fill in the personal details such as name, email ID, phone number, etc.
- Now you will receive mail & SMS on your registered ID and no.
- Click on the link given & log in using login credentials.
- After that, fill in all other asked & required details such as qualification details, address, etc.
- Upload passport size photograph, signature, and other documents.
- Verify the given details. After verification, proceed to submit the application fee.
- Once the fee will get submitted, click on the “submit” option.
- Now the confirmation page will appear on your computer screen.
- Take the printout of your confirmation page.
- UCEED 2022 Application Form: Click here
- UCEED 2022 Notification: Click here
- CEED 2022 Details: Click here
|Indian Nationals||Female Candidates (all categories)||₹ 1750|
|SC, ST, PwD Candidates||₹ 1750|
|All Other Candidates||₹ 3500|
|Candidates from SAARC countries||US $ 350|
|Candidates from Non-SAARC countries||US $ 450|
UCEED 2022 will be held in the following 24 cities in India only:
Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Ernakulum, Panaji, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, and Visakhapatnam.
In this section, we provide the UCEED 2022 Eligibility Criteria. Candidates must have required following criteria for the apply the UCEED Exam.
- Indian and Foreign national candidates can apply for the UCEED Admission 2022. 10% of seats are reserved for foreign candidates.
- Candidate must have been born on or after 1st October 1997, if belonging to the OPEN/EWS/OBC-NCL category, and born on or after 1st October 1992 if belonging to the SC, ST or PwD category.
- Only those who have completed their class 12th or equivalent in 2021 and 2022 can apply for the examination. On the contrary, those who have appeared for the first time in the qualifying exam in the year 2021 or prior to it cannot apply for the exam
- Students from ALL STREAMS (Science, Commerce, and Arts & Humanities) are eligible.
Number of attempts:
- It is only two consecutive times that any candidate can apply for IIT UCEED. It is also crucial to know that scores are applicable for only one year and also for admission to the corresponding academic year
Below are mention UCEED 2022 Exam Pattern. Find all the updated information below.
- It will be a computer-based examination.
- The exam for UCEED 2022 will take place for 3 complete hours.
- English will be the medium of the paper.
- The Paper will be of 300 marks.
- The question paper will consist of two parts: Part-A and Part-B. It is compulsory to attempt questions from both parts.
- There is be provision for negative marking
|GK Book for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now|
Part A: (Total marks: 240; Maximum time: 2 hours 30 minutes)
|Section||No. of Questions||Question Numbers||Marks if correct||Marks if wrong||Not attempted||Total marks|
Part B: (Total marks: 60; Maximum time: 30 minutes)
|Type of question||Question Numbers||Marks if correct||Marks if wrong||Not attempted||Total marks|
Find below the UCEED 2022 Syllabus for Visualization and Spatial Ability, Analytical and Logical Reasoning, Language and Creativity, Environmental and Social Awareness & Design Thinking and Problem Solving:
- Visualization and spatial ability: Pictorial and diagrammatic questions to test understanding of transformation and/or manipulation of 2D shapes and 3D objects and their spatial relationships, knowledge of practical and everyday mechanical and scientific concepts.
- Observation and design sensitivity: Ability to detect concealed properties in ordinary things, people, situations, and events, and thinking critically about them. Applying attention to certain details, analyzing, reasoning, classifying, inferring, and predicting. Ability to discern subtle differences in visual properties and aesthetic outcomes.
- Environmental and social awareness: General awareness of environmental factors such as climate, population, water, vegetation, pollution, weather, natural resources, etc., and their implications on the design of products, images, infrastructure, and environment. Awareness of social and cultural connection with the design, history of the designed artifact, and socially responsible and environmentally sustainable design responses. History of art, sculpture, and literature.
- Analytical and logical reasoning: Ability to look at information, be it qualitative or quantitative in nature, and discern patterns within the information. Ability to weigh opinions, arguments or solutions against appropriate criteria. Ability to check for hidden bias or hidden assumptions and whether evidence and argument support conclusions. The Ability to use logic and structured thinking to deduce from a short passage, which of a number of statements is the most accurate response to a posed question. Data interpretation, brainteasers, and patterns.
- Language and creativity: Ability to understand and use Standard English. Reading comprehension, knowledge of English grammar. Ability to think creatively in terms of alternatives, ability to distinguish innovative options, and to think out of the box.
- Design thinking and problem solving: Ability to use visual analogies, metaphors, signs, and symbols. Ability to understand complexity, identify problems, generate alternatives, evaluate options, and select solution
- Drawing: Ability to draw products, people, or scenes in proportion with good line quality, composition, proportion, perspective, and shading.
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|CDS Exam eBook with Solved Paper – Buy Now|
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
The UCEED 2022 Admit Card will release on the Official Website. The admit card comprises details such as Name, Registration ID, Roll Number for UCEED 2022, Date of Birth, Category, photograph, signature, examination schedule, examination center details, and instructions to candidates. A printed copy of the downloaded Admit Card MUST be produced at the time of examination.
UCEED results will be released only on the official UCEED 2022 website. Candidates have to use their user login and password to check the Result. All shortlisted candidates will get a common merit rank (All India Rank). All shortlisted candidates are considered as qualified candidates in UCEED 2022