UAPMT 2023: UAPMT (Uttarakhand Ayurveda Pre Medical Test) is conducted by Uttarakhand Ayurved University. The test is conducted to offer candidates admission in undergraduate courses like Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) and Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery courses (BUMS). The Candidates interested can apply online application form from the official website of the university. Those aspirants who qualify for the examination will become a part of UAU. It is advised to all the interested and eligible candidates to read the official advertisement from the official website. To get more Information about UAPMT 2023 like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Admit, Result, etc can be read in the article below.
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board: Uttarakhand Ayurveda University.
- Name of the Exam: Uttarakhand Ayurveda Pre Medical Test
- Other Name: UAPMT
- Exam level: national level.
- Application mode: online
- Exam duration: 3 hours.
- Official Website: www.uau.ac.in
UAPMT 2023 Exam Date:
The UPMT Exam 2023 tentative dates of examination are below:
|Application form available||2nd week of January 2023|
|End to submit the Application form||April 2023|
|Submit the Application Form at university (Last Date)||End of April 2023|
|Admit card||1st week of May 2023|
|UAPMT 2023 Exam Date||3rd week of May 2023|
|Result Announcement||End of May 2023|
UAPMT 2023 Application Form:
The application form will be available in the month of January. The interested candidates can apply for the application form online. The instructions to fill the application form are given below:
- The aspirants first need to visit the official portal i.e. www.ntaneet.nic.in.
- The find the link of the application form.
- Do the registration.
- Fill all necessary information such as personal details, educational detail, etc. needs to be entered in the application form.
- Submit the form.
- Then candidates need to log-in using the registration number and password sent to them.
- Upload scanned images of photograph and signature.
- The image must be uploaded I required a format.
- The details filled in the application form must be correct.
- Finally, make payment as prescribed notification
- The aspirants are advised to take a printout of the filled application form.
Admission Open 2023:
- IIAD Admission 2023 – Apply Now
The candidates applying need to fulfill the eligibility criteria in order to appear for the examination. The eligibility criterion is given below in order to apply.
- The candidates must be Indian citizen.
- The candidate should have a domicile of Uttarakhand.
- That candidate who is not a permanent resident of Uttarakhand but passed 10thand 12th class from any institute situated in the state of Uttarakhand can also apply.
UAPMT Educational Qualification
- The candidate must have passed the 10+2 exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Bio-technology and English subject.
- The candidate must have passed with at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology subjects taken together.
- 40% for the candidates from SC/ ST and OBC categories. The PWD (Physically handicapped) candidates need at least 45% marks in PCB.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- The Candidates will have to pay the application fee online through credit card, debit card, or net banking. The application fee can also be paid through the offline viz., DD or bank challan
- The application fee for the candidates of the general and OBC categories will be Rs. 3500.
- The application fee for the candidates of the SC/ST/PH category will be Rs. 2500.
- The UAPMT Exam will be of objective nature.
- The exam paper will be distributed in English and Hindi dialects.
- There will be a total of 200 questions in the examination.
- 1 mark will be granted for each correct answer.
- There will no provision of the negative marking.
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours
UAPMT 2023 Admit Card:
- The candidates must keep on checking the Uttarakhand Ayurvedic University website.
- The admit card will be uploaded on the university official website
- To download admit card candidates will have to enter their registration number provided to the student at the time of application submission.
- Admit card consist of the details regarding the venue, date, and timing of the exam.
- It is important for every candidate to carry they’re admit card to the examination hall.
- The result of the exam will be released on the official website of Uttarakhand Ayurved University.
- Candidates can check their results by entering the roll number at the required place.
- The roll number of the candidate is mentioned on the Admit Card.
- The candidate is evaluated according to their performance in the UAPMT exam.
- The candidates are requested to save their mark sheet of UAPMT for reference in counselling and at the time of admission.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here