|Application Form||Exam Dates||Eligibility||Pattern|
UPES DAT 2022: UPES stands for University of Petroleum and Energy Studies. It conducts an online Design Aptitude Test (DAT) every year to provide admission to interested candidates in design programmes by the college. To acquire admission in design programmes at the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), candidates need to appear in the DAT exam, and those who successfully clear the examination will move to the next round i.e. interview and portfolio round. If you are interested to apply for UPES DAT 2022 then collect all the details mentioned below:
UPES DAT 2022 Notification:
- 27th January 2022: UPES has been released the Application Form for UPES DAT 2022.
UPES DAT 2022: Highlights
|Exam Name||UPES DAT 2022|
|Full form||University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Design Aptitude Test|
|Conducting Authority||University of Petroleum and Energy Studies|
|Course offered by||School of Design Studies (SoDS)|
|Courses||Bachelor of Design (B.Des), Masters of Design (M.Des)|
|Mode of examination||Online|
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
UPES DAT 2022 Exam Date:
|Start to submit the Application form||Started|
|End to filling UPES DAT Application Form||19th April 2022|
|Availability Admit Card||To be announced|
|UPES DAT 2022 Exam Date||22nd to 24th April 2022|
|Interview Date for B.Des.||To be announced|
|UPES DAT Result||To be announced|
UPES DAT Admission Process 2022:
Following are the steps of the admission process to UPES DAT 2022:
Step#1: Fill the Application Form: Candidates can apply for UPES DAT 2022 through the application form in online and offline mode. To apply in the offline mode, buy an application form by sending the DD in favor of UPES Fee Account, payable at New Delhi to University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Enrollments Office, UPES, 210, 2nd Floor, Okhla Industrial Estate, New Delhi 110020. To apply in the online mode, go to the official website and fill in all the fields. Submit the filled application form along with the documents.
Step#2: Admit Card: UPES DAT 2022 admit card is available on the official website. Download the application form and seek the print for further usage. It is important to carry the print of the admit card to the examination centre.
Step#3: Appear for UPES DAT Examination: Appear for the entrance examination which is for the duration of 60 minutes.
Step#4: Appear for Interview and Portfolio Round: After clearing the UPES DAT entrance test, appear for the interview round and Portfolio round. On the same day, candidates need to present their work portfolio. Requirements in Portfolio are given below:
- Drawing and sketching by using a variety of techniques and media
- Digital work (with the use of software) – Drawing, sketching, and rendering using digital media, tools and techniques (2 dimensional and 3 dimensional)
- Physical Model/Prototype – fabrication/construction
Step#5: Exam Result: After the admission process comes to an end. The merit list of the shortlisted applicants for BDes and MDes will be released officially. Applicants can check the official website to get a view of the result by entering the application number.
Submit the application fee of Rs.1850 by DD (Demand Draft) through any bank by the name ‘UPDES FEE ACCOUNT’ to the branch at New Delhi or at Dehradun. Those who want to pay cash need to go to the UPDES Enrollment Office and submit Rs.1750.
UPES DAT 2022 Application Form: Click here
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
The eligibility for BDes and MDes course admissions at UPES is different from each other. Candidates can check the detailed eligibility criteria for both the courses below:
- Eligibility Criteria for B.Des: Those who have attained a minimum of 50% marks in Class X and XII may apply. IN case, if applicants do not want to appear for UPES DAT 2022 examination, still they can acquire admission in the BDes course offered at UPES:
- Board Examination Merit: Candidate must have attained a minimum of 65% marks in Class X and XII.
- Eligibility Criteria for M.Des: Those who want to attain admission in design programmes proffered by the School of Design Studies (SoDS). Candidates must have attained a secured seat in MDes programmes at UPES without appearing in the entrance exam if they possess the relevant CEED score. Candidates must have acquired a minimum of 50% aggregate in Classes, X and XII. Those who have pursued BTech/BE in any discipline/BFA (4 years duration)/BArch/BDes/ BSc in Design (3 years) and one year of foundation/Applied Arts with at least 50% marks may apply.
Courses Offered Via UPES DAT 2022: Following are the courses offered via UPES DAT 2022:
- Undergraduate Design Programmes
- Postgraduate Design Programmes
- BDes Industrial Design/ Transportation Design/ Digital Design
- MDes Transportation Design/Industrial Design/Interaction Design
Check the examination pattern mentioned below:
- Mode of Examination: Online
- Number of Questions: 25
- Maximum Marks: 100
- Exam Duration: 60 minutes
- Sections in Paper: four sections
The admit card will be released a few days before the entrance test. The admit cards will all be released online. It is necessary for the candidates to download and then take a print of the admit card from the official website.
Steps to download UPES DAT Admit Card:
- Visit the site www.upes.ac.in
- Search for the “Admit Card” options
- Click on “UPES Admit Card” link
- Fill in the registered details and submit
- Your UPES DAT 2022 Admit Card will be displayed on your screen
- Download and take the print of the same
The list of the shortlisted candidates will be declared on the official website of the university and the candidate will be able to check the result on the official website. In order to check out the result, the candidate will have to provide the application number and the roll number.
UPES DAT 2022 CutOff:
There will be an announcement of cutoff 2022 for admissions to B.Des and M.Des after result declaration. Candidates are required to acquire at least minimum cut off marks for admissions to B.Des and M.Des courses proffered by UPES. Those who attain the minimum cut-off will appear for an interview.
- UPESDAT Admission Criteria for B.Des: Candidate needs to go through Personal Interview and presentation on the work portfolio
- Based on the Board Merit / JEE Mains / UCEED Merit, candidates will be called for a Personal Interview and presentation on the work portfolio
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here