UPPCL JE Recruitment 2023: UPPCL JE or Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electrical exam is an important examination for engineering students. The exam takes place every year by UPPCL, a government based corporation situated in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. The aim of the examination is to recruit Civil and Electrical engineering candidates for the post of Junior Engineers in the UPPCL department. UPPCL JE is a state-level examination commenced once a year. This article provides complete details of the UPPCL JE Recruitment 2023.
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2023 Notification:
- The Notification for UPPCL JE Recruitment 2023 will release soon.
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2023 Highlights:
Free Online Tuition for Class 6th Maths:
- Subscribe for Notification – Click Here
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) Junior Engineer|
|Post Names||Electrical Junior Engineer Civil Junior Engineer|
|No. of Posts||To be announced|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2023 Exam Dates:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
|Application Form Release Date||To be announced|
|Last Date To Apply||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
|Counseling||To be announced|
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2023 Application Process:
There will be the release of the Application form of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) in the online mode via the official website. The application process is an online process. Here is the step-by-step process to apply for the UPPCL JE exam:
New User Registration
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
- Go to the official website of UPPCL for the registration process.
- Now, click on the Vacancy/Results tab/link on the homepage.
- After this, click on the “View” button given against “Apply online for the role of ‘Junior Engineer (Trainee)’.
- Move to the new page.
- Click on the link “New user registration for JE Recruitment 2023”.
- Fill in the details such as the applicant’s name, parental details, an active mobile number, an alternate mobile number, and a relevant email ID.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
GK eBook for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now
Fill out the Application Form & Upload Documents
- After successful registration, an Application Number, User ID, and Password will be sent to the candidate’s registered Mobile Number and Email Address.
- Log in and fill in the essential details such as Personal Details, Qualification, and Reservation Details (If Any).
- Upload the scanned copies of the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Submit the application fees in the online/offline mode.
Application fee for the UPPCL JE exam can be submitted via Netbanking, Credit/ Debit/ Rupay/ Visa/ Master Card. Here is the fee information:
- Unreserved (UR)/OBC: INR 900
- Other State Candidates: INR 900
- Physically Challenged: INR 10
- SC/ ST: INR 600
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Check the eligibility criteria for UPPCL JE Recruitment 2023 below:
Educational Qualification for Electrical Posts:
- Applicant must have completed a 3-year diploma in Electrical Engineering from Pravidhik Shiksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh or must be possessed an equivalent degree/certificate recognized by the Uttar Pradesh government.
- Those who have cleared the All India Diploma examination in Electrical Engineering commenced by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) may also apply for the post.
- It should be noted that applications for UPPCL JE will not be considered if the applicant holds a Distance Learning Diploma degree or certificate.
Educational Qualifications for Civil Posts:
- Applicants must have completed a 3-year diploma in Civil Engineering from the UPPSP (Uttar Pradesh Pravidhik Shiksha Parishad) or some other equivalent degree/certificate recognized by the UP government.
- Those who have passed the All India Diploma examination in the Civil branch commenced by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) may apply.
- The applications for UPPCL JE will not be considered in case the applicant holds the Distance Learning Diploma degree or certificate.
Age Limit and Relaxation:
Check the age criteria for both the Civil and Electrical examinations below:
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 – 40 years as of January 01, 2023.
- Candidates from the reserved category will be granted age relaxation as per the UP government regulations.
Here is the age relaxation for the following categories:
- SC, ST, & OBC (NCL) of Uttar Pradesh Domicile: 5 Years
- Ex-Servicemen in Armed force for minimum of 5 years: 15 Years
- Physically Handicapped: 15 Years
- Apprenticeship training under Apprenticeship Act, 1961: 2 years
Other Requirements for UPPCL JE Exam:
- Applicants must have good knowledge of Hindi (Devnagri Script).
- In case, the candidate has not cleared High School in Hindi, then it is mandatory to clear the exam conducted by the Registrar, Department Examination Government of Uttar Pradesh within 3 years of joining.
Candidates can select their examination center while filling out the application form. The UPPCL JE Examination will take place in 8 cities in Uttar Pradesh. Here is the list of cities:
- Noida/ Greater Noida
Candidates will be selected on the following parameters:
- Computer-Based Test (Test)
- Document Verification
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern:
The applicants preparing for the UPPCL JE exam must have complete knowledge of the Examination Pattern. It will be a computer-based test for 200 marks. Check the details below:
- Exam Mode: Offline (Computer Based Test)
- Exam Duration: 3 hours (180 minutes)
- Number of Questions: 200
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Number of Sections: Four Sections- Reasoning, Hindi, General Knowledge and Subjective
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark for correct response and deduction of 0.25 marks for an incorrect answer.
Marks Distribution: The section-wise marks distribution is given below:
- General Hindi: 10 questions for 10 marks
- General Awareness/General Knowledge: 20 questions for 20 marks
- Reasoning: 20 questions for 20 marks
- Diploma level Engineering: 150 questions for 150 marks
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2023 Syllabus:
Check the exam syllabus of UPPCL JE Recruitment 2023 below:
Syllabus for General Hindi:
The syllabus for the General Hindi section is as follows:
- Synonyms/Homonyms and Antonyms
- Spot the Error
- Spellings/Detecting Misspelled words
- Idioms & Phrases
- Fill in the Blanks
- Voice of Verbs
- Improvement of Sentences
- One word substitution
- Cloze Passage
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration
- Comprehension Passage
Syllabus for Reasoning Ability: Here are the topics covered under Reasoning Ability:
- Similarities and differences
- Spatial visualization
- Arithmetic reasoning
- Verbal and figure classification
- Analysis, judgment, decision making
- Spatial orientation
- Arithmetical number series
- Coding and decoding
- Visual memory
- Observation Relationship concepts
Syllabus for General Knowledge:
The topics covered under General Knowledge are as follows:
- Indian culture
- Indian Polity
- Modern History (From 1857 onwards) of India
- Geography and Socio-Economic development of India
- Indian Economy
- Current events of National and International importance
Syllabus for Diploma-level Engineering Subject (Electrical/Civil)
Here is the list of topics covered:
- Electrical Engineering: Electronics-I, Utilization of Electrical Energy, Basic Electrical Engineering, Transmission and Distribution of Electrical Powers, Power plant Engineering, Electrical Instruments and Measurements, Control System & Process Application, Switchgear and Protection, Electrical design, Drawing & Estimating, Electrical & Electronics Instrumentation, Industrial Electronics and Control, Principles of Digital Electronics, Electrical Machine-I & Electrical Machine-II Installation Maintenance & Repair of Electrical Machines, Electrical and Electronic Engineering Materials.
- Civil Engineering: Solid Mechanics, Building Materials, The design of Steel Structures, Fluid Mechanics, Pipe Flow, Construction Practices, Planning & Management, Environmental Engineering, Water Resource Engineering, Transportation Engineering, A Design of Concrete & Masonry Structures Hydraulic Machines & Hydro Power, Solid Waste Management, Open Channel Flow, Hydrology, Surveying.
The admit card of UPPCL JE will be released via the official website. Download the Admit Card by using the user ID and password. Those who have submitted the application forms successfully will be able to download the admit card.
The exam result of UPPCL JE will be released through the official website of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited. Those who clear the CBT exam will appear for document verification. To check the result, go to the portal and fill in the login credentials. There will be the release of the merit list containing the names of the applicants who have cleared the UPPCL JE exam.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here