UPPCL Recruitment 2023 is shortened for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL). The release of the application form will be on a fixed date. It’s not only an application form, but several other details should reach you at their earliest. First of all, you should know that you are eligible to apply or not, then how application forms are accepted, after the application fee, the Exam pattern, etc. Here are the details that might be helpful to you:
UPPCL Recruitment 2023 Notification:
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) will release soon the Notification for UPPCL Recruitment 2023.
UPPCL Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)|
|Post Names||To be announced|
|No. of Posts||To be announced|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UPPCL Recruitment 2023 Exam Date:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
|Start the Submit Online application form||To be announced|
|End to submit the application form||To be announced|
|UPPCL Recruitment 2023 Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result Date Announced||To be announced|
UPPCL Recruitment 2023 Application Form:
- Get the application form for UPPCL Recruitment 2023 from the official website using the online mode.
- Go to the link “apply online”.
- Click on new user registration for the applicants filling out the form for the first time.
- After receiving the registration form enter the relevant details. Fill in the personal details carefully and correctly and then enter the submit button.
- Now, you will see the link ‘Go to application form’.
- You will come across the application form on the screen, fill in all the details mentioned, and be asked to. Make sure to check the details that you have entered.
- Upload the scanned images in the application from the signature and the photograph in the prescribed format.
- Make payment and sign the declaration for the final submission of the application form.
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
- Candidates other than the state of UP (any category) will pay Rs.1000
- Physically handicapped will pay Rs.10
- General /EWS/OBC/Ex-servicemen of UP will pay Rs.1000
- Candidates from SC/ST (domicile of UP) will pay Rs.700
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
GK eBook for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now
- Candidate must have passed their higher education in the Hindi language. In case, candidates have not cleared the same, then they need to appear in an additional exam commenced by the Registrar, Department Examination Government of UP, within 3 years of joining.
- Candidate must have done 3 years diploma in electrical engineering awarded by Pravithik Shiksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh, or some other equivalent diploma by the state government.
- 3 years All India Diploma Examination in Electrical engineering commenced by the AICTE Government of India
- Diploma examination in Electrical engineering by any of the universities in India.
Important to Note: A diploma done via distance learning will not be considered eligible.
- The minimum age of the candidate should not be more than 18 years and less than 40 years as of Jan. 01, 2023. However, there will be an age relaxation of 5 years for SC, ST, and OBC (NCL) of the UP domicile.
- Minimum 5 years age relaxation to Ex-Servicemen in Armed force and maximum age relaxation will be 15 years
- Those who are dependents of freedom fighters will get an age relaxation of 5 years
- Those who are physically handicapped (OA/OL/PB/PD) will get an age relaxation of 15 years
Important to Note: Those who are availing of age relaxation their age should not go beyond 55 years.
The exam will be conducted in the following cities:
- Noida / Greater Noida
UPPCL Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
UPPCL Recruitment, the selection will be done on the following basis:
- CBT written test
- Document Verification
The written test will be comprised of questions from various subjects like diploma level engg, General Knowledge, Reasoning, and General Hindi. The selection of the candidate will be based on marks attained in the written test. Those who acquire less than 30% marks will get rejected from the further selection process and the rest of the candidates will move to the next round of Documents Verification. Then shortlisted candidates will be called for Document Verification.
Documents needed during Document Verification Process:
- Admit card
- The latest passport size photograph (same as in the application form)
- A valid ID card such as a driving license, aadhar card, PAN card, etc
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Technical qualification certificate
- Apprentice certificate
- Certificate of ex-servicemen
Important to Note: All the documents need to be self-attested
Once document verification gets over, the selected candidates will go for a training program, and only after the successful completion of the training, candidates will be finally recruited.
Documents to be submitted at the time of joining:
- Candidates need to submit NOC from their present employer at the time of joining in case they are working with any State/Central/Semi-Government or Government undertaking organization.
- Those who are selected will submit the character certificate issued by the head of the last institution attended and also from two responsible and respectable persons apart from their relatives.
- It will be a computer-based written test.
- The exam will be for 3 hours.
- The paper will be for 200 marks.
- The candidate will receive 1 mark for every correct answer and there will be a deduction of 0.25 marks for an incorrect answer.
- For a subject such as a Diploma level engineering. Branch, there will be 150 questions
- General knowledge, there will be 20 questions
- Reasoning section, there will be 20 questions
- General Hindi section, there will be 10 questions
You will receive the admit card via online mode. Download the admit card using login credentials via login id and password from the official website. Applicants must carry the hard copy of the downloaded admit card to the exam center on the day of the examination. Also, carry the identity proof, anyone, amongst the following:
- Aadhar Card
- Driving Licence
- PAN card
UPPCL Recruitment Vacancies:
- Overall there will be 16 seats in the General category.
- Unreserved will have 121 seats
- EWS will have 29 seats
- OBC will have 79 seats
- SC will have 62 seats
- ST will have 05 seats
After the examination gets over, candidates will be able to get the answer key. The result will be released in PDF format and can be easily downloaded. Within two days when Exam will get over, and candidates will be able to get the view of the answer key. It will be displayed for three days on the official website.
Objection against Answer Key: The candidate can raobjecthe answer key in case of having any doubts. You can object but with valid proof to support the objection. The objection needs to be lodged within three days before the last date of displaying the answer key.
Check the result of UPPCL JE Recruitment 2023 via the official website.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here