UPSC CDS 2022: Information regarding the CDS Exam already provided which is followed by the details of CDS 2022-23 Notification. The known examination such as Combined Defense Services again going to commence in the year 2022 which aims at choosing the appropriate candidates for the posts in the reputed platforms like Air Force Academy, Indian Military Academy, Officers Training Academy, and Naval Academy. Check out the eligibility to appear in the exam, key dates, eligibility, further.
UPSC CDS 2022 Notification:
- 11th January 2022: The Last Date to apply for the CDS (I) 2022 Application form is 11th January 2022.
- 29th December 2021: UPSC CDS (I) 2022 Application Form has been released on 22nd December 2021.
UPSC CDS 2022: Highlights
|Name of Exam||Combined Defence Services Exam|
|Conducting by||UPSC – Union Public Service Commission|
|Type of Exam||National Level Recruitment Test|
|Date of Exam||10th April 2022 (CDS I)
4th September 2022 (CDS II)
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required
for IMA, INA & AFA
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|UPSC Calendar 2022||Click here|
|CDS Helpdesk||011-23098543 / 23381125 / 23385271 / 23098591|
UPSC 2022 CDS I & CDS II Exam Date:
|Events||CDS 1 2022 Exam Dates||CDS 2 Exam Date 2022|
|Official notice will be Announced||22nd December 2021||18th May 2022|
|Online application form submission date start||22nd December 2021||18th May 2022|
|Application form last date for the receipt||11th January 2021||14th June 2022|
|Admit card date announce||—||—|
|CDS 2022 Exam Date||10th April 2022||4th September 2022|
|Result date announced on||—||—|
CDS 2022 Application Form:
- The candidates require applying online for all the UPSC examinations including the CDS I and CDS II.
- The online application forms portal will reach via the official website of the UPSC.
- It is active when the official notification of the examination provides.
- The application process divide into 2 parts.
- Part I requires the candidate to furnish personal, educational, and residential details for registration purposes.
- A valid and correct phone number and email address must be provided for the same.
- The examination fee is Rs 200 (no fee for women and reserved category students), then paid via an online gateway provided, or via SBI challan generated from the website.
- The challan is to be submitted with cash at the SBI Cash counter the next day.
- Part II of the application filling procedure requires the candidate to scan the photograph and signature images and restrict the size according to the guidelines and upload them on the website.
- Before clicking the submit button the candidate is advised to, take the printout of the filled-in application form for future reference.
- The availability of admit cards is notified on the website accordingly.
CDS 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates need to be graduated from the recognized university if applying for Indian Military Academy and Officer’s Training Academy
- The candidate needs to be done with Engineering from a recognized university/institution if applying for the Indian Naval Academy
- Candidate needs to have acquired with the graduation degree from a recognized university with the subject such as Physics and Chemistry in 10+2 or B.Tech if applying for Air Force Academy –
Note: Aspirants, who are in their final year, can also apply for CDS Exam 2016.
- The age limit for candidates applying for Indian Maritime Academy should be 18 -22 years provided the candidate should be unmarried.
- Indian Naval Academy: The age limit for candidates applying should be 18 -22 years, unmarried preferred here too. The age limit for candidates applying for Indian Air force Academy should be 18 -22 years, unmarried male candidates are the priority.
- The age limit for candidates applying for Officers Training Academy (SSC Course for Men) should be 18 -22 years, unmarried male candidates are applicable.
- The age limit for candidates applying for Officers Training Academy should be 18 -22 years. Candidates should be unmarried/ Widows/ Divorcees.
Fee Structure: Online websites such as www.upsconline.nic.in, do the needful by providing the application form. The cost that to be paid for the form is Rs 200/- and candidates from categories like SC and ST and women need not pay for the form.
Note: Internet banking mode of payment is suggested. CDS EXAM (II) Notification commenced in the months like October and June respectively
Nationality: Candidate must be the Citizen of India/Bhutan/Nepal/refugee who arrives in India before January 01, 1962, with the purpose to live permanently
- The CDS written entrance exam will be controlled only in offline mode.
- The examination paper will be encompassing questions from subjects like basic Mathematics, English, as well as General Knowledge.
- The CDS written examination for IMA, INA, and AFA will be comprised of 300 marks.
- But, the entrance examination for admission to Officers Training Academy will be comprised of 200 marks.
- There will be multiple-choice questions, that is, objective-type questions.
- Students need to be very careful while appearing in the exam because there will be negative markings.
CDS Exam Syllabus:
The syllabus for the exam is prepared by the UPSC authority. Students must be thorough with what is going around and the basics of English, Mathematics.
|GK Book for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now|
- Current affairs of the last 4-5 months from the examination date.
- Political Science
- Basic Grammar
- Comprehension Solving
- Error Spotting
- Para Jumbles
- Natural numbers
- Rational and Real numbers
- Time & work
- Time & distance
- Profit & loss
- Ratio & proportion
- Prime and composite numbers
- Simple and compound interest
- HCF and LCM
- Euclidean algorithm
- UPSC CDS 1 Admit Card will be released at the https://upsconline.nic.in/ site.
- Applicants can download their CDS admit cards by logging in with their Registration ID & Roll No.
- Make sure that all the information mentioned on the admit card is correct. If there is any discrepancy, you might not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- All applicants are required to bring the admit card to the examination center.
- None of the candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall without their CDS admit card.
List of Defence Exams:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|CDS Exam eBook with Solved Paper – Buy Now|
- NDA 2022 Application Form
- AFCAT 2022 Application Form
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
- CISF Recruitment 2022
- CRPF Recruitment 2022
- BSF Recruitment 2022
- Assam Police Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Recruitment 2022
The CDS Result will be released by the UPSC on the official site.
How to Check CDS Result Online?
To check the result of the CDS exam, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Log in to the official website of the Union Public Service Commission (www.upsc.gov.in)
- Under the navigation section, click on the “Results” link.
- Now check for the “Result” link and click on it.
- Fill the required details such as Registration Number & Date of Birth.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Check your Result status corresponding to your Roll Number & Name.