UPSC IFS 2021: IFS is a reputed job and the task for doing with the examination and other formalities before enrolling for the job, UPSC takes all the initiative like to be done with the UPSC IFS 2021 (Indian Forest Service) Exam. Indian Forest Service (IFS) Exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) once a year. Being a challenging entrance exam, aspiring candidates need to put in a lot of hard work and planning into preparations. If you have prepared for the examination then some of the important information mentioned below which you must know to avoid further troublesome scenarios.
UPSC IFS Exam 2021 Notification:
- UPSC IFS 2021 Application Form has been released on 4th March 2021 and the last date to apply is 24th March 2021.
- The Exam for UPSC IFS (Prelims) will be held on the 27th June 2021 & IFS (Mains Exam) will be conducted on 21st November 2021.
Indian Forest Service (IFS) 2021: Highlights
|Exam Name||UPSC IFS 2021|
|Full-Form||Indian Forest Service Exam|
|Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Number of Vacancies||110|
|Number of Attempts||6|
|Official Website of IFS||ifs.nic.in|
UPSC IFS Exam 2021-22 Exam Date:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
|Events||Exam Dates (Announced)|
|An official notification release date of IFS||4th March 2021|
|The Registration Process will start||4th March 2021|
|Online application form last date submit||24th March 2021 (Till 6:00 PM)|
|IFS 2021 Admit Card||To be Updated|
|Examination date of IFS (Prelims)||27th June 2021 (1 Day)|
|Pre Exam Result announced||To be Updated|
|Commencement of the IFS (Mains)||21st November 2021 (10th Days)|
|Mains Result announced the date||December 2021|
|IFS interview date announced||December 2021|
IFS 2021 Application Form:
Before submitting the IFS 2021 Application Form just read the below here you can see the details of the Application form.
- Visit the UPSC Official website is – www.upsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, check the ‘ What’s New’ Section.
- Then Click on UPSC IFS 2021 Application form.
- A new page will open, click on the “New Registration” button.
- Candidates must have to register themselves before filling the online application form.
- Then, log in with the generated Application number and create a password, and filling the online application form.
- Submit all details like personal, Qualification, Test center, etc.
- Now upload the documents.
- In the end, candidates have to pay the IFS 2021 Application Fees.
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
A candidate needed to pay for Rs.100/- and no payment need to be done via Physically Handicapped/SC/ST/ Female. Pay for the notification form in the SBI bank by cash payment or use the internet banking facility for SBI, Bank of Jaipur, Bikaner, or state bank of Mysore/Hyderabad/Patiala/ Travancore or else by using Visa/Master Credit/ Debit Card.
|UPSC IFS 2021 Notification: Click here
IFS 2021 Application Form: Click here
UPSC IFS Main 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must be Indian or from Nepal, Bhutan, and Tibetan refugees who came to India before 1-1-1962 to settle down in India permanently.
- Other than this, the candidate must be of Indian origin migrated from East African countries of Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, etc, Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam to settle in India permanently.
|GK Book for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now|
Candidate must have done with the graduation and holds the degree with one subjects such as Mathematics, Physics, Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Chemistry, Geology, and Zoology, Statistics, Botany, Agriculture, Forestry or done with the Engineering from any of the recognized Universities incorporated by Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or from any other educational institutions established by Act of Parliament or else declared to be deemed as a University Under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
- Candidates applying for the IFS examination main must have the age of 21 years and not more than 32 years.
- For Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe (SC /ST): Up to 5 years
- State of Jammu & Kashmir (Domiciled during the period from the 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989: Up to 5 years.
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): Up to 3 years
- Defense Services personnel: Up to 5 years
- ECOs/ SSCOs: Up to a maximum of 5 years.
- Ex-servicemen including Commissioned officers and ECOs/SSCOs who have rendered at least 5 years Military Service as on and have been released: Up to 5 years
Number of attempts:
The maximum number of attempts restricted for candidates are as follows:
- General Candidates: 6 attempts
- Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Candidates: No restriction
- Other Backward Classes: 9 attempts
- Physically handicapped– 9 attempts for general and OBC, while unlimited for SC/ST
|Click Here – Best Book for IFS Exam|
Indian Forest Service 2021 Exam Pattern:
Get the below details about the IFS Exam Pattern:
- UPSC Indian Forest Services (IFS) Exam will be two stages, the first Stage is Pre Exam and Second Stage is Mains Exam.
- Pre-exam will be common for the IFS and Civil Services exam.
- First candidates need to qualify for the Indian Forest Service 2021 Pre Exam after that they can apply for the IFS 2021 Mains Exam.
- IFS Mains exam candidates appear in the GK, English, and Optional Exam.
- Candidates who qualify for the IFS Mains Exam 2021. After that authority will send the call letter for the IFS interview which will conduct in Delhi.
- The IFS Interview 2021 will be conducted face to face.
IFS Syllabus 2021:
Before the preparation of the IFS Syllabus, 2021 candidates should know the syllabus topics. UPSC will be released the IFS Syllabus. There will be two stages of Exam Civil Services Prelim exam and IFS Main Examination. The authority designed the Prelim exam for the Aptitude and Current Affairs, whereas the Mains Exam will be check for the candidate’s academic talent and their present knowledge.
IFS Admit Card 2021:
Candidates who submit their application form successfully they can be allowed to download the Admit Card. The Admit Card will be published on the official website of UPSC. Before the 15 days of announcement exam date authority will be published the admit card. Candidates can check the admit card only online mode, the authority will not send via post. The admit card hold all information about the exam such as Exam Date, Time, Roll number, center name, etc. It’s very necessary to carry with the exam center without admit card candidates not allowed to enter the exam hall.
|Click Here – IFS Exam Preparation Tips|
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|CDS Exam eBook with Solved Paper – Buy Now|
The Preliminary Examination will be held at the following Centers:
- PRAYAGRAJ (ALLAHABAD)
- KOZHIKODE (CALICUT)
- GAUTAM BUDDH NAGAR
- NAVI MUMBAI
- PANAJI (GOA)
Main Examination Center:
Bhopal, Chennai, Delhi, Dispur (Guwahati), Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Nagpur, Port Blair, and Shimla.
|UPSC Previous Years Solved Papers (Hindi) – Buy Now|
|Civil Service General Studies 20 Years Solved Papers – Buy Now|
|GK Book for UPSC & PCS Exam (English Medium) – Buy Now|
Indian Forest Service 2021 Result:
After the success of the IFS 2021 examination authority will be published the Indian Forest Service 2021 Result on the official website of UPSC. Candidate can check their result via online mode. UPSC will not send the result via Offline mode or Via post. For the check, online result candidates must have roll number, date of birth, application form number, etc. Candidates can download the result for further use.