NDA 2024: The autonomous government body in India, Union Public Service Commission is soon going to conduct the UPSC NDA 2024 Examination. The organization commenced the exam twice every year and so this year as well. Those who are looking for applying for the examination ideally need to have whole information so that no stone is left unturned and make preparations according to the pre-informed schedule. The examination which is talked about here comprises the posts of National Defense Academy, Naval Academy, and Indian Air Force. Find below the NDA 2024 Exam (I) & (II) Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility & Educational Qualification:
UPSC NDA 2024 Notification:
- UPSC NDA 2024 Application form will be released soon.
NDA 2024 Highlights:
|Name of Exam||NDA 2024|
|Exam full form||National Defence Academy|
|Level of exam||National Level|
|Course Offered||UPSC Exams (Indian Army, Navy & Air Force)|
|Exam Conduct By||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Mode of application form||Online|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Helpline Number||011-23098543 / 23381125 / 23385271 / 23098591|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
NDA 2024 Exam Date:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
|Events||UPSC NDA (I) Exam Date||NDA (II) Exam Date|
|NDA I & II Official notification Release Dates||To be announced||To be announced|
|Online application form Available||To be announced||To be announced|
|Last date to Submission of Form||To be announced||To be announced|
|Date of admit card download||To be announced||To be announced|
|NDA I & II 2024 Exam date||To be announced||To be announced|
|Announcement of result||To be announced||To be announced|
NDA 2024 Application Form:
Candidates can check below before filling NDA 2024 Application Form. Here we provide all guidelines related Application Form of NDA:
- Candidates can submit NDA 2024 Application form online Mode.
- NDA Application form will be released two times a year for the NDA I will be December 2020 and NDA II will be June 2024.
- UPSC NDA application form is divided into two parts i.e. Part I and Part II.
- For Part I Candidates submit their General Details.
- In Part II Select the exam, upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature & pay the exam fee.
- During uploading the image candidates must know the image format will be JPG, the size of the Phonograph will be 3 KB to 40 KB, and the Signature size will be also the same (1KB – 40KB).
- Must check before the submit application form because there is no facility for correction.
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
- 100 Rupees will be the Application fee.
- Pay the NDA application fee through SBI internet banking and credit /debit card.
- Candidates also pay the application fee through the SBI bank challan.
- For the SC/ST application fee will fee.
- Women candidates are not required to pay fees for their application for this Examination.
Steps to Apply For NDA 2024:
- Visit the official website of UPSC.
- On the homepage, click on what’s New.
- Then click on the Exam Notification of NDA.
- Then click on the apply now link for Part I & part II registration.
- First complete Part I, which consists of details like personal & qualification details such as the name of the candidate, Aadhar number, marital status, gender, etc.
- Then fill Part II, which consists of details like exam center choice, images & signature uploading, and application fee payment.
- After that go through the declaration & click on the “I Agree” option.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page for future use.
The approximate number of vacancies will be 400:
- National Defence Academy:- 370 to include 208 for Army, 42 for Navy, and 120 for Air Force (including 28 for ground Duties)
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme):- 30
The Examination will be held at the following Centres :
Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Prayagraj (Allahabad), Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur, and Vishakhapatnam.
Candidates who want to apply for NDA just check here the NDA 2024 Eligibility Criteria. Below we are providing the eligibility criteria for the UPSC NDA exam:
- Aspirant before applying for the examination, assure to be the citizen of India or refugee from Nepal/Burma, can apply for the examination
- Tibetan refugees who come to India before 1st Jan 1962 intending to permanently set in India.
- Person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, and East African Countries of Uganda, Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania, Malawi, Zambia, Zaire, and Vietnam or Ethiopia intending to permanently settle in India.
The age of the candidate applying for the examination should have been born before Jan 1996 and not after Jul 1998. You will be considered for an exam if submit a high school/ intermediate mark sheet. If bachelors and spinsters apply for the examination then they cannot marry until the training period gets over
- Educational qualification is necessary to look at. A candidate is considered valid for an exam if he/she has done with 10+2 /intermediate / equivalent qualification via state government.
- While applying for the Air Force, you should be 12th passed with subjects such as Mathematics and Physics. However, those who are pursuing the 12th standard and eager to the part in the exam can also go for examination.
The candidate should be physically fit. Also, records should not show any sign of resignation from the training of the armed forces.
NDA Exam Pattern:
Candidates must check the below NDA 2024 Exam Pattern, we mention all-important points below related to the exam pattern:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be Offline mode, exam conducted in pen & paper-based.
- Questions Types: Questions will be asked about objective types.
- Pattern: The question paper pattern will be OMR.
- Answering Mode: No need for Pencil or Ink Pen. Candidates use a black ball pen to mark the answer sheet.
- Exam Duration: There will be two parts of the exam first part will be Mathematics and the second part will be the General Ability test each part will be 2.30 Hours.
- Language: The NDA exam language will be English and Hindi.
- Negative Marking: Negative marking is available for the wrong answer. For each wrong answer, 0.33% will be deducted.
|Mathematics||300||2 ½ hours|
|GAT (Section 1- English)||200||2 ½ hours|
|GAT (Section 2- General Knowledge)||400|
The NDA 2024 Syllabus will be mentioned below. These subjects will include such as mathematics, English, and general knowledge sections:
- NDA 2024 Exam Pattern
- NDA Syllabus 2024
- Study Material
- How to Prepare for NDA Exam
- NDA Exam Date 2024
|GK Book for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now|
Operations on sets, Concept of a set, Venn Diagrams, Operations on Matrices, Types of matrices, Determinant of a matrix, Trigonometric identities Sum and difference formulae, Trigonometrical ratios, Distance formula, Angle between two lines, Equation of a line in various forms, Distance of a point from a Line, Composite functions, Equation of a circle in standard and general form, One to one, onto and inverse functions, Standard limits, Notion of limit, etc.
GAT (General Aptitude Test) Syllabus:
English: Grammar and usage, Vocabulary, Comprehension & cohesion in extended text to test the candidate’s proficiency in English. It tests the candidate’s understanding of English and the use of words.
Here we mention the topics in General knowledge such as Chemistry, Physics, General Science, Current Events, Geography, freedom movement, history, etc.
NDA Admit Card:
NDA Exam 2024 Admit Card has been released in October. Candidates can download the Admit Card from the official website via online mode. The Admit Card for NDA-I will release in March 2024 and NDA Hall Ticket will be released in October. Hall ticket will contain all details of candidates and exams. If your Admit card has something mission and any errors you can contact UPSC Office for correction.
Steps to Download UPSC NDA Exam Admit Card 2024:
- Visit the Official Site of UPSC i.e, upsc.gov.in.
- On the home page, check What’s New.
- Then search for the NDA 2024 Admit Card.
- Click on UPSC NDA NA Exam 1 Admit Card 2024.
- Then enter ID and password.
- Take the printout of the Admit Card and carry it to the examination hall.
NDA 2024 Answer Key:
Candidates can check the NDA 2024 Answer Key through online mode. The answer key will be published after 1 week of the exam. NDA 2024 Answer key will authority will not be published, various coaching institutions will provide the answer key candidates can check the score.
Candidates who give the exam successfully can check the result through online mode. We provide all details below related NDA 2024 Result:
- The NDA 2024 result will be published in PDF format.
- Candidates can check the NDA result after One month of the exam.
- Qualified candidates will receive the call letter for SSB Interview.
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|CDS Exam eBook with Solved Paper – Buy Now|
The board will release the sectional and overall cut-off marks online on the website. The candidates who will qualify for the NDA exam by obtaining the cut-off marks will be eligible for an interview.
NDA 2024 SSB Interview:
NDA SSB Interview round will be conducted after the written test. Candidates who will clear the written test round are eligible for the interview and medical round. SSB will be organized in several rounds. The interview will be held in five days and candidates have to necessarily appear in all the rounds.
- On the first day, psychological tests will be done.
- The second-day test will be of situation reaction test, word association test, self-description test, and thematic apperception test. Military Planning Exercise, Group Discussion Test, Intergroup Obstacle race, Lecturettes, Snake Race, Progressive Group Task, command task & personal interview, half group task will be done on the third day of interview for candidates by the President.
- The fourth and fifth tests will be done related to Final Group Task, Individual Obstacles, Interview for remaining candidates, final board conference & announcement of results.