UPSC CAPF 2024: The Union Public Service Commission is responsible for selecting eligible candidates for vacancies in the Assistant Commandants, (Group A category), in the CAPF, CRPF, CISF, SSB, and the ITBP. Detailed notification with vacancies in each of the categories will be listed in the notification provided in August 2024. The notification will be available online and in the leading employment daily. A woman candidate who satisfies eligibility criteria may also apply online without a fee. All women candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST are exempted from paying Rs. 200 as the application fee.
UPSC CAPF Notification 2024:
- UPSC CAPF AC 2024 Notification will be released on April 2024
CAPF Vacancy Details:
These all below vacancies are the previous year. This year no vacancy announced right now:
|Post Name||No. Of Vacancies|
|BSF – Border Security Force||66|
|CISF – Central Industrial Security Force||62|
|CRPF – Central Reserve Police Force||29|
|ITBP – Indo-Tibetan Border Police||14|
|SSB – Sahastra Seema Bal||82|
UPSC CAPF 2024 Exam Date:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
|UPSC CAPF AC 2024 Notification Released||April 2024|
|Registration start||April 2024|
|Last Date to fill the Application form||May 2024|
|Admit Card Released||—|
|UPSC CAPF AC 2024 Exam Date||August 2024|
UPSC CAPF 2024 Application Form:
The UPSC CAPF AC 2024 application forms are available from April 2024 on the official UPSC website.
- Candidates require to fill Part I & II of the application form by choosing them separately from the droop-downs. The valid email address and phone number must provide during the registration phase.
- The candidate must have scanned copies of the signature and the photograph the candidate in readiness before applying for the CAPF examination.
- Part II of the application form requires the candidate to be ready for payment of the fee. A fee of Rs. 200/- charge as the application fee, to all candidates(except female/SC/ST). This fee can pay online via the net banking/Credit/Debit card facility which opens from the given link.
- The candidate may pay by the cash mode by generating the pay in slip for SBI bank and paying the cash along with another service/commission fee at the chosen SBI branch.
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
- Candidates can pay the Application fee through online mode via Credit Card, Net Banking, Debit Card, etc.
- The application fee will be Rs. 200/.
- For the SC/ST & Female candidates application fee will be exempt.
- Once candidates pay the application fee there is no option for a refund.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
CAPF AC Exam Center:
The Examination will be held at the following Centres :
AGARTALA, HYDERABAD, PATNA, AHMEDABAD, IMPHAL, PORT BLAIR, AIZAWL, ITANAGAR, PRAYAGRAJ (ALLAHABAD), BANGALORE, JAIPUR RAIPUR, BAREILLY, JAMMU, RANCHI, BHOPAL, JORHAT, SAMBALPUR, CHANDIGARH, KOCHI, SHILLONG, CHENNAI, KOHIMA, SHIMLA, CUTTACK, KOLKATA SRINAGAR, DEHRADUN, LUCKNOW, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM, DELHI, MADURAI, TIRUPATI, DHARWAD MUMBAI, UDAIPUR, DISPUR, NAGPUR, VISHAKHAPATNAM, GANGTOK, PANAJI (GOA)
CAPF AC 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
A candidate must be a citizen of India and must be at least 20 years and not more than 24 years as of August 1st, 2024. He/She should be born between 2nd August 1995 and 1st August 2003 to satisfy the age criteria. So before submitting the application form check CAPF Age Limit 2024:
- A candidate requires holding a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- Must have required satisfying mentioned physical standards as prescribed by the CAPF.
- A candidate who is healthy enough to satisfy all the physical standards for height, eyesight, and general health is eligible for appearing in the CAPF examination.
Physical parameters are given below Male and Female candidates require the below parameters:
|Height||165 cm||157 cm|
|Chest||81 cm unexpended and 86 cm after expansion||Not applicable|
|Weight||50 Kg||46 Kg|
UPSC CAPF AC 2024 Exam Pattern:
- The examination conducts on the same day in the morning and afternoon.
- A candidate must appear for Paper-I and Paper-II of the examination. Paper I consists of objective questions with multiple choice answers.
- A maximum mark of 250 is an award for this paper. Paper-II is an Essay and Comprehension test held on the same day in the afternoon.
- It consists of Part A and B which are awarded maximum marks of 80 and 120 respectively.
- A wrong answer will earn a negative marking of 1/3.
- The candidates who clear the Papers I& II to require to fill out the Detailed Application Form and attend the Physical Efficiency Test, and Personality test consequently.
|Paper-I||General Ability & Intelligence||250|
|Paper-II||General Studies Essay &Comprehension||200|
General Ability and Intelligence (Objective Type Questions):
|Exam Duration||120 Minutes|
|Question Types||Multiple choice questions (MCQs)|
|Total number of Marks||250|
|Question Paper Language||Hindi & English|
General Studies, Essay & Comprehension (Descriptive Type Questions):
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Question Types||Descriptive type|
|Total Questions Ask||7th|
|Total Number of Marks||200|
|Negative Marking||Yes, 1/3rd marks will be deducted for each incorrect response|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
|100 Metres race||16 Seconds||18 Seconds|
|800 Metres race||3 minutes 45 second||4 minutes 45 second|
|Long Jump||3.5 Meters 3 chances)||3.0 Meters 3 chances)|
|Shot Put (7.26 Kg.)||4.5 Meters||– – –|
Visit the official website of UPSC and download the admit card. Make sure to carry the hall ticket or admit card in the examination hall otherwise applicants will not be allowed to enter the examination centre. The admit card will be consisted of details such as the applicant’s name and exam information.
UPSC 2024 Related Exams:
- Civil Services Exam 2024 Application Form
- IES Exam 2024 Application Form
- IFS Exam 2024 Application Form
- UPSC GEOSCIENTIST 2024 Application Form
- CDS 2024 Application Form
- UPSC IES 2024 ESE Application Form
- UPSC CMS 2024 Application Form
- CISF AC 2024 Application Form
- NDA 2024 Application Form
The Result of the UPSC CAPF 2024 Exam will be declared on the official website. A merit list will be prepared by the authority based on the final score and a pdf of merit will be made available on the official site. The merit will make based on the candidate’s performance in the written exam and interview.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here
12 thoughts on “UPSC CAPF 2024 Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Pattern, Syllabus”
Hello sir!! I’m born 22/04/1997 am I eligible to apply for the capf?
Sir me obc candidate hu or meri DOB 15/01/1996 he kya main 2022 main upsc capf ac exam ka form fill up kar sakta hoon
Sir, when will the application for capf 2020 starts
Sir I have completed B Pharmacy,
Is there any pharmacist job in CAPF?
Sir I am not complete degree P U also comlpleted but i am intrasting C A P F job My date of birthday 13-01-1999 Sir i am elisible sir I am apply to C A P F yes or no sir ??
U R NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS
Hello sir, i have query to ask. My birthday is 22/06/1992 and comes uncreamy layer OBC category. Shall i be eligible for CAPFs examination 2020 ???? Kindly reply, waiting for your valuable answer
I am.born on 8 may 1995 will i. Be able to fill the form?
Thanks for the information when will be released official notification
it is already mention . I have given this paper this year it was comparatively easier than last year so i hope this year cut off will be little beat high.