IFS 2023: UPSC is going to execute the Indian Forest Service Exam to recruit enthusiasts who are eager to work as officers for the IFS. The examination is conducted in two stages. The screening for the IFS Mains exam is through the Civil Services Preliminary Examination. Once a year, events like this can help you realise your dream of becoming an Indian Forest Officer and proudly serving your country. There are some mandatory details that must be acknowledged before anything else.
IFS 2023 Notification:
- Indian Forest Service (IFS) 2023 Application Form has been released on 1st February 2023 and the last date to apply is 21st February 2023.
UPSC IFS Exam 2023: Highlights
|Exam Name||UPSC IFS 2023|
|Full-Form||Indian Forest Service Exam|
|Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode|
|Number of Vacancies||To be announced|
|Number of Attempts||6|
IFS 2023 Exam Date:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
|Event Name||Important Dates|
|Notification Released Date||1st February 2023|
|Last Date to Submit the Exam form||21st February 2023|
|Admit Card (Prelims)||September 2023|
|IFS 2023 Exam Date (Prelims)||28th May 2023|
|Result (Prelims)||June 2023|
|Admit Card (Mains)||October 2023|
|IFS Exam Date 2023 (Mains)||26th November 2023|
|Result Announced||December 2023|
IFS 2023 Application Form:
UPSC soon will be going to commence the most admired IFS 2023 examination. The youngsters have a special place for IFS, especially for those who wanted to serve the nation with true dedication and loyalty. IFS stands for the Indian Forest Service Recruitment process involves certain steps. There are so many factors that one needs to keep in mind while making a move to apply for the examination and one of them is to check the eligibility criteria. Do not move ahead with applying unless and until you go through the entire eligibility details otherwise your money in buying will be wasted badly.
How to Apply for IFS Exam 2023:
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
- Start by filling out the application form which is available on the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Open the recommended website and then go to ‘What’s New’. After this Press ‘DAF–(IFS 2023) Indian Forest Service Exam’
- You will come across an official notification on your computer screen which is consisted of info connected to the UPSC IFS Exam 2023. You are required to go through the details aptly for avoiding any issues.
- Then move UPSC Home Page. Click on the Part-I Registration link and then fill in all the crucial details. It is important to upload a signature as well as a photo.
- After filling out the form, pay the application fee.
- Once you are done with the payment task, log in to the official website again and fill in the bank-related info before the final submission of the form.
- Lastly, do not forget to take a printout of the application form. This will help to tackle unforeseen circumstances.
- The process to apply for IFS Exam is extremely easy but if you come across any issues then read the details again and again. An incomplete form or an incorrectly filled form will not be considered valid. This will lead to cause some severe hurdles further like you will be barred from attending the exam.
IFS 2023 Notification: Click here
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
GK eBook for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now
Forest Exam 2023 Eligibility:
Find below the Indian Forest Service Exam 2023 Eligibility Criteria. Candidates can check below Qualifications, Nationality, Age Limit, Selection Process, etc:
- Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal, Bhutan, or a Tibetan refugee who arrived in India before 1-1-1962 intending to settle permanently in India.
- Else, the Candidate must be originated in India, migrated from countries such as East Africa, Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka, Zaire, and Vietnam, the United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Ethiopia, Malawi, intended to stay in India permanently.
- Qualification: Aspirant must have a degree of graduation with one subject or more as Forestry/ Engineering/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Zoology/Agriculture/ Physics/ Statistics/ Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Sciences and Botany from some of the recognized institutes/universities
- Age limit: A person applying for IFS should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 32. There is an age relaxation of 5 years for the candidates under categories like SC/ST. OBC category candidates will be provisioned with an age relaxation of 3 years as of 1-8-2023.
- Fee Charges for Application: To acquire the application form, an applicant needs to pay Rs. 100/- as an application form. Pay into any of the branches of SBI via cash or online banking provision. However, reserved categories and female aspirants are exempted from paying any application fee.
- Selection Process: For Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Exam 2023, a candidate has to go through the written examination which is mainly comprised of Objective Type Questions. Shortlisted candidates need to go for an interview if selected based on their performance in the written examination.
Click Here: UPSC Calendar 2023-24
Number of attempts:
The maximum number of attempts restricted for candidates is as follows:
- General Candidates: 6 attempts
- Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Candidates: No restriction
- Other Backward Classes: 9 attempts
- Physically handicapped– 9 attempts for general and OBC, while unlimited for SC/ST
Indian Forest Service Exam 2023 Pattern:
The prelim exam comprises two mandatory papers containing 200 marks each and for two of the time duration. The first paper will be Objective type but the second one will be descriptive – Read More about – IFS Exam Pattern
Indian Forest Service Exam Admit Card:
The admit card will release 3 weeks before the exam on the official website. The candidate can get the admit card by downloading it from the official website. After downloading the Admit card candidate should take a printout of it and it is very compulsory to bring it to the examination hall. In the Admit Card, there will be information related to the exam center and exam date.
UPSC 2023 Related Exams:
- Civil Services Exam 2023 Application Form
- IES/ESE 2023 Application Form
- UPSC CAPF Exam 2023
- IES/ISS Exam 2023 Application Form
- CDS 2023 Application Form
- UPSC Combined GEO-Scientist 2023
- NDA 2023 Application Form
- UPSC CMS 2023 Application Form
- CISF AC 2023 Application Form
The result will declare in December 2023 on the official website. The candidates who clear both the preliminary exam and the main exam then they will be invited for the interview round. The final result will make based on the 3 rounds of the exam.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here