UPSC CMS 2023: The Medical Services Examination by UPSC is another exam that candidates must be waiting for. Before going ahead, go through the details, which are quite important, to clear up any doubts. The Department of Medical Services is as poignant as other services like revenue, engineering, administrative affairs, and so on. Every government department falls under the need for medical services, so conducting a medical services examination is crucial to employ. Before moving further, make sure to take a quick look at the details like CMS Exam 2023 Dates and many more:
UPSC CMS 2023 Notification:
- UPSC CMS 2023 Application Form has been released on 19th April 2023 and the last date to apply is 9th May 2023.
UPSC CMS 2023: Highlights
|Exam Name||Combined Medical Services Examination (CMSE)|
|Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Exam Mode||Computer-Based (Online)|
|UPSC Calendar 2023||Click here|
UPSC CMS 2023 Vacances:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
|Medical Officers Grade in General Duty Medical Officers Sub-cadre of Central Health Service||584|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways||300|
|General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council||01|
|General Duty Medical Gr.-II in Delhi Municipal Corporation||376|
UPSC CMS 2023 Exam Date:
|Notification Date||19th April 2023|
|Starting of online application form submission||19th April 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||9th May 2023|
|Application Withdrawal Commencement||To be notified later|
|Application Withdrawal End||To be notified later|
|Availability of Admit Card||To be notified later|
|CMS Exam Date 2023||16th July 2023|
|Result Announcement||To be notified later|
|UPSC CMS Personality Test||To be notified later|
|UPSC CMS Final Result||To be notified later|
UPSC CMS 2023 Application Form:
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
To apply online, visit the website:- www.upsconline.nic. Complete the online form with all the details comprising Part-I and Part-II like stages. Go through the instructions before filling out the form. Ensure to scan the photograph and signature not exceeding the size of 40 KB and no less than 3 KB.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
GK eBook for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now
How to fill the UPSC CMS Application 2023?
CMS Application Part-I:
- Visit the official website https://upsconline.nic.in/
- Then click on the link, online application for various examinations of UPSC.
- On clicking the link, a new page will open, choose the exam and start filling up the application form.
- Candidates need to click on the “Click Here for Part-I” link given under the Part-I registration tab.
- Read and understand the given instructions fully and click on the Yes button to proceed.
- On clicking the button, the Combined Medical Exam application form (part-I) will appear on the screen.
- Then fill in the details carefully.
CMS Application Form Part-II:
- Again visit the official website of UPSC & click on the “Click Here for Part II” link.
- On clicking the link, a new page will appear wherein candidates need to enter their registration ID as well as their date of birth and click on the Submit button.
- On clicking the button, the Combined Medical Services exam part-II application form will appear on the screen.
- Candidates need to fill in the required details and click on the “Submit” button.
- On submission of the part-II registration form, candidates’ CMS exam application process will be complete.
- Make a payment of Rs.200/- for the application form.
- However, candidates belonging to the categories like SC/ST/Female/PH candidates need not pay any charges for the application form.
- If paying by cash, then deposit the money in any of the branches of the SBI bank.
- If going with the net banking option then pay in the State Bank of India/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Travancore or else the last option would be to pay via Master Credit/Visa/ Debit Card.
UPSC CMS Application 2023: Click here
UPSC CMS Exam Centres 2023:
UPSC CMS Eligibility:
- Candidates belonging to countries like Bhutan, India, and Nepal can become part of the examination.
- Refugees from Tibet who settled in India before January 01, 1962, can appear in the exam.
- Candidates originated in India and migrated from countries like Burma, Pakistan, Srilanka, and East African countries (Vietnam, Uganda, Kenya, Ethiopia, Malawi, Zambia, Zaire) and settled down in India.
- The age limit set for the candidate appearing in the CMS examination 2023 will be less than 32 years.
- The candidate must be the holder of an MBBS degree from MCI recognized university in India.
- A candidate appearing in the final year of the MBBS exam is also fit to apply.
- A candidate qualified for the written test needs to submit proof of the clearing of the written examination. and practical test of the final MBBS exam along with the application form.
- Candidates about to complete the compulsory rotating internship can also go for Combined Medical & Services Exam but will be appointed only after the completion of the internship.
UPSC CMS Exam Pattern:
- The Exam will be conducted in two parts i.e. part 1 & part 2.
- The computer-Based (Online) Exam will be Part 1 and Part 2 will be a personality Test (Interview).
- The medium of the exam will be English.
Part 1 (Computer Based Exam):
- Exam Paper: UPSC CMS 2023 Exam is divided into two parts. First is Paper 1 (General Medicine and Paediatrics) and the Second is Paper 2 (Surgery, Gynaecology & Obstetrics, Preventive & Social Medicine)
- Number of Questions: Total Number of questions will be asked 120 for each paper.
- Total Marks: 500 Marks.
- Duration of Exam: 2 Hours (Each paper).
- Type of Questions: Objective-type MCQs will be asked.
- Marking Scheme: Each question will be 4 marks.
- Negative marking: 1/3 will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Part 2 (Personality Test):
- Part 2 tests will be conducted through online mode (computer-based test).
- This part will carry 100 Marks.
- In the personality test, the candidates will be interviewed to determine the following traits:
- Knowledge in the fields of their academic study
- General Knowledge
- Balance of judgment
- Intellectual curiosity
- Alertness of mind
- Critical powers of assimilation
- Integrity of character
- Initiative and capability for leadership
- The ability for social cohesion
CMS Admit Card:
UPSC CMS 2023 Admit card is available on the official website of UPSC. Candidates can download the admit card from October 2023. UPSC will not send the admit card by post. Admit Card must be carried during exams otherwise not allowed to seat in the exam hall.
Steps to Download the UPSC CMS Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of UPSC i.e, upsc.gov.in
- Then on the homepage, click on the link “e-admit card for Combined Medical Services Examination”
- After that new page will appear on the display screen.
- Click on the link “Click Here”
- Enter the login details.
- The UPSC CMS admit card 2023 will be displayed on the screen
- Download the admit card and take its printout for future use.
UPSC 2023 Related Exams:
- Civil Services Exam 2023 Application Form
- IES/ESE 2023 Application Form
- IFS Exam 2023 Application Form
- IES/ISS Exam 2023 Application Form
- CDS 2023 Application Form
- UPSC Combined GEO-Scientist 2023
- NDA 2023 Application Form
- UPSC CAPF 2023 Application Form
- CISF AC 2023 Application Form
UPSC CMS Result has been announced on November 2023. Candidates who have been given the exam can check the merit list available at upsc.gov.in. After that Candidates will be selected for the Interview round. Then candidates will have to fill out the detailed application form (DAF) from November 2023 to December online.
How to check UPSC CMS Result:
- Visit the official website of UPSC i.e, upsc.gov.in
- Then on the homepage, click on the CMS Result link.
- A PDF file will open that will have the merit list.
- Then Check your roll number on the merit list.
|Category||Out of 600||Out of 500|
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here