|Notification||Exam Date||Application Form||Eligibility||Pattern & Syllabus|
CISF AC 2023: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts the CISF AC (EXE) LDCE, or Central Industrial Security Force Assistant Commandant Executive Limited Departmental Competitive Exam. Every year, this exam is held in March. Candidates can submit the online application form for CISF AC (EXE) LDCE 2023, which is available on the official website of UPSC. Eligible candidates can appear in the exam. Given below are the crucial details to go through before appearing in the examination:
UPSC CISF Notification 2023:
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will release the CISF Notification 2023 on 30th November 2022.
- The deadline to submit the application form will be 20th December 2022.
- CISF AC 2023 Exam Date Announced the exam will conduct on 12th March 2023.
CISF AC (EXE) LDCE 2023: Highlights
|Exam Name||CISF AC 2023|
|Full-Form||CISF Assistant Commandants (Executive) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination|
|Conducting Authority||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Commandant (Executive)|
|Number of Vacancies||To be announced|
|UPSC Calendar 2023||Click here|
UPSC CISF Exam Date 2023:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
Find below the Important details about the CISF 2023 Exam Date, Exam Notification, Application Form Last deadline to submit, exam result, etc:
|Date of Notification||30th November 2022|
|The deadline for the submit application form||20th December 2022|
|Admit Card Released||To be announced|
|CISF CAPF AC 2023 Exam Date||12th March 2023|
|Result announced||To be announced|
|Interview for CISF AC 2023||To be announced|
UPSC CAPF AC 2023 Application Form:
For submit the CAPF AC 2023 Application Form candidates can check the official website we mentioned above you can check. After open, the website candidate needs to register himself and create the login ID and Password. After that, you can see a form, where you need to fill in all your detail of yours such as Candidate Name, Father, Moher Name, and Education Qualification, also attached is your document. There is an only online mode to apply, candidates can not submit the offline and other speed posts. The application form will start to submit the month in December 2022. When you submit the all details and documents after that take a printout of the Application form.
Steps to fill the CISF AC 2023 Application Form:
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
Check the below steps it will help you submit the Application Form:
- Visit the Official Website i.e, https://www.upsc.gov.in/
- On the homepage, check the active Examination.
- Now click on the link ‘Application for CISF-LDCE 2023’.
- First, get themselves registered before filling up the Online Application Form at the website.
- Then create your registration account by clicking appropriately on the link provided below the “login” button.
- On the registration module, provide your Name (as recorded in the matriculation/secondary examination certificate), CISF Number, rank, and Date of Birth (as recorded in the matriculation/secondary examination certificate).
- Provide your e-mail address and re-enter your e-mail address.
- Enter the random number which is appearing on the screen and click the submit button.
- Registration ID and Password will be sent to the email of the candidate.
- Then, log in and fill out the application form giving out the personal, educational, and category details.
- Upload documents and scanned photographs and signatures.
- Review and Apply.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
GK eBook for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now
CISF 2023 Eligibility:
- Only a citizen of India will be eligible.
- The educational qualification for appearing in this competitive examination will be a graduate from a recognized University.
- Age should not be more than 35 years as of 1st August 2023. Age relaxation benefits from categories like NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ Certificate provisioned with some preference during the interview session.
- Every candidate appearing at the examination who is otherwise eligible shall be permitted three attempts at the examination.
Paper I – General Ability and Intelligence:
|Paper Duration||120 Minutes|
|Type of Questions||Objective-type Questions (Multiple choice questions)|
|Language||Hindi & English|
Paper-II – General Studies, Essay & Comprehension:
|Questions Type||Descriptive type questions|
|Total marks||200 marks|
|Negative marking||Yes, 1/3rd mark deducted for each incorrect answer|
Marks According to Procedure
|Paper I||250 Numbers|
|Physical and Medical Test|
|Aspects||Of Male||Of Female|
|Height||165 cms||157 cms|
|Chest||81 cms (86 cms expanded)||–|
|Weight||50 kg||46 kg|
Note: Pregnant female candidates are not allowed during PET.
Physical Efficiency Tests (PET)
|100 mt. race||In 16 seconds||In 18 seconds|
|800 mt. race||In 3 minutes 45 seconds||In 4 minutes 45 seconds|
|Long Jump||3.5 mt. (3 chances)||3.0 mt. (3 chances)|
|Shot-put (7.26 kgs)||4.5 mt.|
The exam syllabus is as follows:
In the first paper, the candidate has to go through the General Ability and Intelligence test along with the Professional Skill test. This comes as a PART A
General Ability and Intelligence:
For this category, aspirants have to do Objective Type Questions. In this category, multiple-choice questions need to be answered which come in the given below categories:
- General Mental Ability: This part of the paper comprises questions to test logical reasoning. In addition to the quantitative aptitude, numerical ability, and data interpretation are also integral parts of the paper.
- Latest Events related to National and International Importance: This part of the paper comprises questions connected to events that took place at the National and International level in arts, literature, culture, business, governance, sports, industry, music, globalization, and so on
- General Awareness: This part of the paper is related to general awareness and questions which are connected to History, Economy, Indian Polity, and Geography
- General Science: This subject comprises questions connected with the general awareness, scientific temper, comprehension, and appreciation of scientific phenomena which are based on daily observation in IT, Environmental Science, and Biotechnology.
- Physical Standards:
- For Men, the standard height should be 165 CMS (General / Scheduled Caste) and 162.5 for men under the Scheduled Tribe category. Chest unexpanded should be 81 CMS with 5 centimeters as the minimum expansion
- For women, the standard height should be 157 CMS (General / Scheduled Caste) and 154 for women under the Scheduled Tribe category
- Medical Standards: Consisted of Eyesight, Carrying Angle, Ear, Nose, Neck, vi) Teeth, Venereal Disease, Chronic Skin, and Diseases.
- General Standards: Ensure that while providing the details, all the documents should be attached to the Ministry of Home Affairs Notification Rules as per the date November 22, 2014.
- Personality characteristics: Physical Makeup, Appearance, Bearing, Manners, and Mannerism.
The admit card will be available online mode. Make sure for downloading the admit card from the main website by entering the registration number, password, etc before exam commencement. This card comprises crucial info like exam date, time, address, and other details. Also, carry this card along with you while moving to the examination center.
Click here – Answer Key
UPSC CISF Result 2023:
The UPSC has declared the CISF AC (Exe) LDCE 2023 written result. Candidates can visit the official website to check the result. A total of 96 candidates qualified for the written exam. The qualified candidates have to appear for Physical Standards/ Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests.
UPSC 2023 Related Exams:
- Civil Services Exam 2023 Application Form
- IES/ESE 2023 Application Form
- IFS Exam 2023 Application Form
- IES/ISS Exam 2023 Application Form
- CDS 2023 Application Form
- UPSC Combined GEO-Scientist 2023
- NDA 2023 Application Form
- UPSC CMS 2023 Application Form
- CAPF 2023 Application Form
Steps to check the Result 2023:
- Visit the official website of UPSC.
- Go to the website’s results link.
- Search for the CISF Results 2023.
- You would be redirected to a new page to get the results.
- Download them in PDF format and save a copy.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here