SSC Stenographer 2023: Union Public Service Commission officially announced the notification date, examination date, etc for SO / STENO (GD-B/GD-I) LTD. Depttl in recent times. The aspirants for the post like SO (Section Officer)/ Steno (GD-B/GD-I) and those who are preparing for this exam for many years/days/months. Some of the dates like SO / STENO (GD-B/GD-I) LTD. Depttl. Competitive Exam 2023 (Written), viable syllabus, age eligibility, qualification, the date for form notification, the process to fill-up the form, selection process, and so many other crucial details will ensure provided here. You have to go through the whole information mentioned below:
SSC Stenographer 2023 Notification:
- SSC Stenographer 2023 Notification will be released on 2nd August 2023.
SSC Stenographer 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Examination||Staff Selection Commission Stenographer|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Level||National Level Test|
|Posts||Grade C & D Stenographers|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Mode||Written Exam and Skill Test|
- Category I: Section Officers’ Grade of the Central Secretariat Service.
- Category II: Sections Officers’ Grade (Integrated Grade II & III) of the General Cadre of the Indian Foreign Service, Branch ‘B’.
- Category III: Section Officers’ Grade of the Railway Board Secretariat Service.
- Category IV: Private Secretary Grade of the Central Secretariat Stenographers’ Service.
- Category V: Grade I of the Stenographers’ Cadre of the Indian Foreign Service, Branch ‘B’.
- Category VI: Grade ‘A & ‘B’ merged of the Armed Forces Headquarters Stenographers’ Service.
- Category VII: Grade ‘B’ of the Railway Board Secretariat Stenographer’s Service.
- Category VIII: Section Officers’ Grade of the Intelligence Bureau.
- Category IX: Private Secretary Grade in Employees’ State Insurance Corporation.
SSC Stenographer 2023 Grade C & D Exam Date:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
Find below the SO/Steno (GD-B/GD-I) LDCE 2023 Notification, Exam Dates, Application Form Last date, Admit card released date, etc:
|Notification released date||2nd August 2023|
|Last date to the Submission Application form||23rd August 2023|
|Last date and time for making an online fee payment||—-|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||—-|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of the Bank)||—-|
|SSC Stenographer 2023 Grade C & D Exam Date||Oct-Nove 2023|
|Result date declaration||—-|
|Result Date announced||—–|
SSC Stenographer 2023 Grade C & D Application Form:
- Visit the official website of UPSC and search for the link, ‘Apply online for S.O. (Section Officer)/Steno (GD-B/GD-I) – 2023’
- Press the link, Apply Online.
- Fill in the details connected to personal and education
- Submit application form
- After this, download the application form. After the form gets filled, ensure for taking a print out.
- To send the application a hard copy is permissible and stated on the official notification
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
- The Application Fee for SSC Stenographer 2023 is Rs. 100/- for the general category of candidates.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen category as well as female candidates are exempted from paying the application fee for SSC Stenographer 2023.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
SSC Grade C & D Selection Process:
Candidates must have attained 40% marks in the valuation of the record of Service. In case, the candidate has acquired lesser than 40% Marks in the evaluation of the record of service is not counted for Ranking/Merit.
SSC Stenographer Vacancy:
The Vacancies of Stenographer Grade C and Stenographers Grade D are in Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of Central Government, including their Attached and Subordinate offices located in various States and Union Territories all over the country.
- Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India, or a subject of Nepal, or a subject of Bhutan.
- Education Qualification: The candidates must have passed the 12th standard from a recognized Board or University.
- Age Limit: The age of the candidate must be between 18 to 30 years for Grade-C and between 18 to 27 years for Grade-D.
|Category||Relaxation in age (In years)|
|PwD (SC/ ST)||15|
SO/Steno (GD-B/GD-I) LDCE 2023 Exam Pattern:
SSC Stenographer selection process involves two stages. The first stage is the Online Test comprising MCQs. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the Skill Test to test their stenography skills.
CBT Exam Pattern:
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General Awareness||50||50||2 hours|
|English Language and Comprehension||100||100|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
Skill Test in Stenography:
|Post Name||Language of Skill Test||Time Duration (in minutes)||Time Duration (in minutes) for the candidates who are allowed the use of scribe in the CBE (Para-7)|
|Stenographer Grade ‘D’||English||50||70|
|Stenographer Grade ‘D’||Hindi||65||90|
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’||English||40||55|
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’||Hindi||55||75|
|General Awareness||English Language and Comprehension||General Intelligence and Reasoning|
|Current Affairs||Synonyms-Antonyms||Visual Memory|
|Awards and Honours||Sentence Structure||Blood Relation|
|Scientific Research||Reading Comprehension||Syllogism|
|History||Para Jumbles||Decision making|
|Important Dates||Problem Solving Skills|
Make use of the official website for Examination admit cards which you need to avail of after uploading and that too before 3 weeks of the commencement of the SO / STENO (GD-B/GD-I) LTD. Depttl. Competitive Exam 2023 (Written), Eligible candidates can download the admit card conveniently.
Steps to Download SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2023:
- Visit the Official website of SSC @ ssc.nic.in.
- Click on Admit Card Section, Check for the latest updates on Admit Card.
- Click on SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2023.
- Then enter details of Roll Number and Password.
- Click on the submit button, SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2023 is displayed.
- Download the Admit Card and take two copies of the printout for future reference.
SSC Grade C & Grade D Result will be Declared after each phase of the exam is completed. The final merit list will be based on the marks obtained by candidates in the mains exam. Candidates can check the SSC Stenographer Result on the Official website of SSC.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here