|Exam Dates||Application Form||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
SCRA 2023: The Special Class Railway Apprentice or the UPSC SCRA examination conduct by the Union Public Service Commission to select eligible candidates for admission into training courses in Mechanical engineering. The candidates who successfully complete the training then place as Grade ‘A’ Railway Officers in the Indian Railways. This examination is held once every year, according to the availability of vacancies in the Indian Railways. There is no mention of the tentative date on which the UPSC SCRA 2023 Examination may in the year 2023. It expects to be in the month of January for the year 2023. The notification and applications may be available from October 2023.
- The SCRA examinations expect to be available at the UPSC website from the second week of Oct20.
- The last date by which the application forms must be successfully submitted online is expected to be in the second week of Nov.
- The examination date might in January.
- The candidate must have in readiness, the scanned copies of his/her photo and signature images.
- If a candidate chooses to pay the online fee of Rs. 100, he/she must have online payment authentication details at hand.
- Alternatively, a candidate may choose to pay by cash mode and generate the pay-in-slip for the SBI bank. It must deposit the next day with the necessary cash amount at the cash counter.
- After successfully filling the Part I & II of the application form, a candidate is advised to take the printout of the filled-in form, before submitting it online.
|Schedule||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|Submission Application form Date||October|
|Application Form Last Date to Submission||November|
|Admit Card Available Date||December|
|Date of Examination||January|
|Result declaration||Updated soon|
|Interview will start||Updated soon|
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- He/she must be born between 2nd January 1996 and 1st January 2000. Age relaxation norms as communicated in the notification are applicable to a candidate belonging to a special category.
- Educational criteria for a candidate require him/her to pass out in the first or second division of the Intermediate or the pre-university course or the Higher Secondary examination. A candidate who has passed the first year examination under a three-year degree course of a university or any other equivalent examination (such as diploma course in Rural Service of the National Council) as recognized by the commission may also apply.
- There is also a physical standard requirement for fulfilling by the candidate desirous of applying to the SCRA 2023 Examination. It will publish in the leading employment daily or uploaded along with the notification on the UPSC website.
- The written objective type examination for the SCRA is held on a single day.
- Each paper is awarded 200 Marks and allotted time of 2 hours to complete.
- The Exam will be of 600 marks.
- The standard of the question paper is set to the Intermediate level
- It consists of three papers namely Paper I, II, and III. Paper I test the candidate’s fluency in General English, General Knowledge, and Psychological test, Paper-II tests the candidate’s proficiency at the Physics and Chemistry subjects and Paper III tests the mathematical ability of the candidate in the examination.
UPSC SCRA Syllabus 2023:
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
General Ability Test: General knowledge, English language, Vocabulary, History, etc
Physical Science Paper: Biochemistry, Electromagnetic induction, Polymer, Current, Electricity, etc
Mathematics Paper: Algebra, Trigonometry, Calculus, Matrices, Determinants, Probability, etc
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
GK eBook for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now
SCRA 2023 Selection Procedure:
The selection procedure will be based on the 3 stages:
- Written Examination
- Personality Test
- Document Verification
UPSC SCRA 2023 Admit Card:
Now candidates get the admit card online, who apply for SCRA 2023 Entrance exam. Go to the official website of Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA) here you can see the link to download the admit card, fill in all required information which one asks you. Admit card is a very important document to carry at the exam center.
SCRA 2023 Result:
The SCRA 2023 Result will be announced on the official website after 1 month of the Exam. Candidates can check their results through login on the official website. The candidate who will be qualifying for the exam can start preparing for the interview.
UPSC SCRA Cut-Off:
The previous year cut off is given below:
|Category||Cut-off Marks (out of 600)|
The candidates who will be qualified in the written examinations are invited for the personality test. In the interview, the authority will ask questions on the basis of intellectual curiosity, social qualities, initiative, qualities of leadership, mental energy, integrity, etc. After the interview candidate will be called for document verification.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here