SSC CGL 2023: The Staff Selection Commission is responsible for choosing eligible candidates to fill in various posts in different ministries, departments, and government organizations via the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) examination. This selection is subject to the availability of vacancies in said administrative, public offices/ ministries. The examination is held in two tiers namely Tier I and II. Candidates who qualify for the Tier I examination must appear for the Tier II examination to be selected for notified vacancies of posts. The number of posts and vacancies will be notified in the official notification which may be expected in September 2023. SSC CGL 2023 Tier I examination may be held during November.
SSC CGL 2023 Notification:
- SSC CGL 2023 Application Form will release soon.
SSC CGL 2023 Exam Summary:
|Exam Name||Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level|
|Conducting Body||SSC – Staff Selection Commission|
|Type of Exam||National Level Exam|
|Medium of Exam||Hindi and English|
|Exam Duration||Tier 1 – 60 minutes, Tier 2 – 120 minutes, Tier 3 – 60 minutes, Tier 4 – 45 minutes|
|Section||Tier 1 – 4 Sections
Tier 2 – 4 Papers
|SSC Calendar||Click here|
Post Applied through SSC CGL:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
|Assistant (Central vigilance commission)||Assistant Enforcement Officer (Directorate of enforcement, department of revenue)|
|Assistant (Ministry of Railway)||Sub-Inspector CBI – (Central Bureau of Investigation)|
|Assistant (Ministry of External Affairs)||Statistical Investigator Gr. II (M/O statistics & prog. Implementation)|
|Inspector of income tax (CBDT)||Assistant (Other Ministries/Departments/Organizations)|
|Assistant (Intelligence Bureau)||Sub-Inspector NIA – (National Investigation Agency)|
|Inspector (Preventive Officer)||Assistant section officer (Central Secretariat Service)|
|Inspector (Examiner)||Inspector (Central Bureau of Narcotics)|
|Inspector (Central excise)||Divisional Accountant (Offices under CAG)|
|Assistant (AFHQ)||Inspector of Posts (Department of Post)|
SSC CGL 2023 Exam Date:
In this section, candidates can find the SSC CGL 2023 Exam Date for the Tier I, Tier II, Tier III, and Tier IV Exam. For more about this exam aspirant can check the SSC Calendar 2023 from time to time:
|Notification Release Date||December|
|Registration starts from||December|
|Online Application Ends on||January|
|Admit card (Tier-I)||—–|
|SSC CGL 2023-21 Tier-I Exam Date||May|
|SSC CGL Tier-II Exam Date||To be notified later|
|SSC CGL Tier-III Exam Date||To be notified later|
|SSC CGL Tier-IV Exam Date||To be notified later|
SSC CGL 2023 Application Form:
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
- The SSC CGL 2023 Application Form is available from September to October 2023, on the Official website of SSC.
- Before filing the application form, a candidate must have an Adhar card number, a Marks card of a Bachelor’s degree, scanned copies of the candidate’s signature, photograph, and online payment authentication details.
- The application form consists of two parts, Part I and II. Part I requires the correct basic details of the Candidate. Once the declaration at the end of Part I is submitted the candidate is redirected to the Part-II registration.
- This page shows the registration number allotted to the candidate.
- A candidate must choose the posts for which he/she is applying, in the preference for posts in column number 13.
- If a candidate is unable to pay online, he/she may choose to pay in cash the fee of Rs 100 (exempted for female/SC/ST) the next day by generating the pay-in-slip.
- Once the payment is made, the transaction ID and commission number of the bank provided are given at the link to proceed with the registration of Part II.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Here we are giving information about the SSC CGL Pay Scale for Group B and Group C. SSC CGL Group B three pay scale & Group C two pay scale:
|Group B Posts- Pay Scale||Group C Posts- Pay Scale|
A candidate must be an Indian citizen and aged between 20 to 30 years(with effect from 2023) for applying to any of the mentioned posts. He/she must be born on 2nd August 1987 and 1st August 1997. When the candidate is applying for the Statistical Investigator Grade-II post, he/she must not have crossed the age limit of 32 years as on 1st August 2023. The age is calculated according to the Date of birth mentioned in the candidate’s Matriculation certificate/Secondary examination certificate. Age relaxation norms as published in the notification is applicable for candidates belonging to special reservation categories. Physical standard requirements as mentioned in the notification must be satisfied by the candidate.
CGL 2023 Educational Qualification:
CGL Educational Qualifications for a candidate applying for posts of Asst. An audit officer requires a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. Additionally, Masters’s/CA/MBA (Finance or Master in Business Economics) is a preferred qualification.
- For the post of Statistical Investigator, a Bachelors’s degree with an aggregate of 60% in Mathematics is desired.
- The posts of a compiler, a bachelor’s degree with elective/compulsory subjects as Mathematics, Economics, or statistics from a recognized university are desired.
- For the rest of the posts, a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university is sufficient.
- The exam pattern has been changed from objective type examination mode to Computer-based examination since August 2023.
- The scheme of examination has been modified to allow 50 marks each to the four subsections of the Tier-I examination consisting of, 25 questions in each subsection.
- The four subsections namely A, B, C, and D test the General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Comprehension. A duration of 75 minutes is provided to the candidate to answer the Tier I examination.
- The Tier-II examination tests the Quantitative abilities of a candidate for 200 Marks with 100 questions. The maximum duration provided is 2 hours.
- A candidate who has qualified in the Tier-I examination need not apply separately for the Tier-II examination. He/she may appear to the Tier-II examination as and when it is notified on the website.
|Tier||Question Types||Exam Mode|
|Tier – I||Objective Question||Online – Computer Based|
|Tier – II||Objective Question||Online – Computer Based|
|Tier – III||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi||Pen and Paper mode|
|Tier – IV||Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test||Interview|
Tier – I Pattern:
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50|
Tier – II Pattern:
|II||English Language & Comprehension||200||200|
|IV||General Studies (Finance and Economics)||200||200|
SSC Exam 2023 Tier – III Pattern:
- Tier 3 is a skill/computer ability test.
- Tier III Exam will be Pen and Paper based examination.
- This paper will be descriptive exam candidates can choose language English or Hindi – (Writing of Essay/ Letter/ Precis/ Application, etc.)
- This exam will be a total of 100 marks.
The Number of Vacancy SSC CGL 2023:
SSC CGL 2023 no Vacancy released right now. Candidates wait for the official announcement and check the official website:
|Total||– – – –|
Candidates can check below the Tier-wise syllabus for SSC CGL 2023 Examination: Here we describe the SSC CGL 2023 Tier I, Tier II, Tier III & Tier IV Syllabus:
SSC CGL Tier I Syllabus:
Here we mention some topics related to SSC CGL 2023 Tier I Syllabus. The Preliminary Exam will be asked questions from General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, and English Language.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: Problem-Solving, Number Series, Space Visualization, Non-Verbal Series, Spatial Orientation, Decision Making, Analysis, etc.
- General Awareness: India and it’s Neighboring Countries, Culture, Questions Relating to Environment, Indian History, Geography, Economic Scene, General Policy & Scientific Research.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Percentage, Averages, Ratio & Proportion, Simplification, Profit and Loss, Interest, Time and distance, Square Roots, Triangle, Time & Work, Quadrilaterals, Mixture, and Allegation.
- English Comprehension: Topics to Test Candidates, Ability to Understand Correct English, His/ Her Basic Comprehension and Writing Ability, Grammar, etc.
SSC CGL Tier-II Syllabus:
SSC CGL Tier II also called Main Exam, The exam mode will be online, in this exam, the question will be asked Multiple Choice. Basically, in this exam, the question will be related to English Language & Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, General Studies (Finance and Economics), Statistics, etc.
- Quantitative Ability: Percentage, Simplification, Square Roots, Ratio & Proportion, Time & Work, Averages, Interest, Profit & Loss.
- English Language & Comprehension: Antonyms, Idioms & Phrases, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms, Spelling/ Detecting Misspelled Words, One-Word Substitution, etc.
- Statistics: Probability Theory, Sampling Theory, Central Tendency, Statistical Inference, Dispersion, etc.
- General Studies (Finance & Economics): Demand and Supply, Production and Cost, Fundamental Principles and Basic Concept of Accounting, Indian Economy, etc.
SSC CGL Tier III Syllabus:
- SSC CGL 2023 Tier-III Exam will be descriptive, in this exam, they will check the candidate’s written skills in English/Hindi.
- The Exam mode will be offline, candidates required to write Applications, essays, Letters, etc. This will be 100 marks question paper, the exam duration will be 1 Hour.
- The PWD category candidate’s time allotted 80 minutes.
- Candidates who are interested only in the post of Statistical Investigator Grade-II” & “Compiler can give Tier III exam.
SSC CGL Tier IV Syllabus:
SSC CGL Tier -IV Examination is required for some other Government posts which are all over India.
- DEST (Data Entry Speed Test): This post for the Tax Assistance (Central Excise and Income Tax), DEST Exam through SSC to check the candidates typing speed. Candidates will type an article by the computer which will be the English paragraph. The time duration will be 15 Minutes and the paragraph length will be 2000 words.
- CPT (Computer Proficiency Test): Three modules will be in this exam Spread Sheets, Word Processing, and Generation of slides.
SSC 2023 Exam List is given below:
- SSC CHSL 2023
- SSC JE 2023 Application Form
- SSC Stenographer 2023 Application Form
- SSC JHT 2023 Application Form
- SSC MTS 2023 Application Form
- SSC Constable GD 2023
- SSC CPO 2023 Online Apply
- SSC SI CAPF 2023
The SSC CGL 2023 Admit Card or Hall Ticket will be available before one week of the exam date. For the download of the admit card visit the official website, there is the only online way to download the admit card. Before downloading, candidates must have a Roll Number/Registration Number, Password/Date of Birth. SSC CGL Tier-II & Tier III Admit Card will be released in October 2023. Candidates also check SSC Calendar 2023 there mentions the SSC Admit Card Date.
Steps to Download SSC CGL Admit Card:
Here are the steps to download the SSC CGL Tier-II & III, Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of SSC or Click on the region-wise admit card links.
- Then click on the link to download SSC CGL Tier-II & III Admit Card for your Region.
- After that enter your Registration Number/Roll Number followed by your D.O.B to procure the admit card.
- Select the area which you preferred while applying for the exam.
- Take a print of the downloaded SSC CGL to admit card for future reference.
SSC CGL Result will be published on the Official website month of May to June. For the result candidates required login ID to check the online results. The result will show post wise and Marks wise. The result will be a pdf format. Open pdf file after that search by roll number. SSC 2023 will release Calendar for more about check SSC Calendar 2023.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here