|Notification||Application Form||Exam Date||Eligibility||Pattern & Syllabus|
SSC CHSL 2023 stands for a Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level examination conducted for the recruitment of posts that require only a 12th pass as the minimum educational qualification. These posts include LDC or Lower Division Clerk and DEO or Data Entry Operator. CHSL is the known high leveled examination in India commenced via SSC. The exam is divided into two different parts – Part I takes place from November to December, Part II takes place in March and April. Those who complete Part I will move to Part II. In this article, candidates can get all details about SSC CHSL 2023 Exam Dates, Application Form, Exam Pattern, Eligibility, etc.
SSC CHSL 2023 Notification:
- The SSC CHSL 2023 Application Form has been released on 9th May 2023 and the last date to apply is 8th June 2023.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 Highlights
|Name of Examination||SSC CHSL 2023|
|Full-Form||SSC CHSL (Staff Selection Commission-Combined Higher Secondary Level)|
|Exam Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Examination Level||All India Level|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Total Number Posts||1600|
|SSC Exam Calendar 2023||Click here|
SSC CHSL Exam Date 2023:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
|SSC CHSL 2023 Notification Released on||9th May 2023|
|Registration Start||9th May 2023|
|Online Application End Date||8th June 2023|
|Last date of Online Application Fee Payment||10th June 2023|
|Last date for the generation of offline Challan||11th June 2023|
|Application Correction||14th to 15th June 2023|
|Admit Card Available (Tier 1)||—-|
|SSC CHSL Exam Date 2023 (Tier 1)||2nd to 22nd Aug 2023|
|Admit Card Available (Tier 2)||—-|
|SSC CHSL 2023 Exam date (Tier 2)||—-|
|Final merit list Release:||—-|
SSC CHSL Application Form 2023:
Those who are interested in applying for the SSC CHSL 2023 Form can opt to apply via online mode. Before applying for the examination, ensure that you go through the eligibility criteria. Candidates can apply using the online mode, and for this, make ultimate use of the websites http://ssc.online.nic.in or http://ssconline2.gov.in.
Steps to Apply for the SSC CHSL 2023 Application Form:
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
- Visit the official website of the SSC.
- Then click on “New User? Register Now.”
- To begin with the registration, candidates need to provide basic details like name, parent’s name, date of birth, email ID, mobile number, etc.
- Click on the submit button to submit your online registration form for SSC CHSL. Then, all the candidates will be issued a registration ID for the SSC CHSL exam.
- Candidates are required to log in with the provided registration ID, date of birth, and password to complete registration for SSC CHSL 2023.
- In the next step, candidates would have to upload photographs and signatures, following the requisites mentioned by SSC.
- Photograph: The photograph must be clicked in front of a white or light-coloured background and must be more than 4 kb in size and less than 12 kb in size. The photograph’s resolution must be 100 x 120 pixels in width and height.
- Signature: The signature must be in black or blue ink on the white sheet. The scanned copy of the signature must be in jpg format, and it should be more than 1 kb in size and less than 12 kb. The resolution should be 40 by 60 pixels in width and height.
- Then log in with a registered ID and password to complete Part II of the application form.
- After filling out the application form, candidates must preview the entire application form.
- Click on the “Final Submit” button after previewing the complete online SSC CHSL application form.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- SSC CGL Exam Complete Preparation eBook – Click Here
- UGC NET Last 14 Years Solved Question Paper PDF – Buy Now
CHSL Application Fee:
Candidates are required to make a payment of Rs.100 as the application fee. Those who are applying online can make payment via the SBI bank challan. Challans can be downloaded, printed, and submitted at the CBS branch of the State Bank of India or through Internet banking. The nominal charges are included in the Internet banking mode of payment.
SSC CHSL 2023 Application Form: Click here
SSC CHSL 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Find below what kind of eligibility and criteria for the CHSL recruitment exam are mentioned here.
- Those who have completed the 12th grade or equivalent examination from a state or centrally recognised institution can apply for the exam.
- The minimum age requirement should be 18 years, and the maximum age is 27 Years.
- There is an age relaxation of 5 years for those who belong to the SC and ST categories and 3 years for the OBC category. For the physically handicapped, it is 13 years, and for PH plus PBC, it is 13 years. In addition to this, there is a 15-year age relaxation for those who belong to the PH plus SC and ST categories.
The recruitment process for SSC CHSL comprises two stages consisting of a written exam as well as a typing test or skill test. The successful candidates who have passed Stage I will be moved to Stage II. The candidates will get the opportunity and will be recruited to the posts of LDC and DEO in various central government offices. The reserved category candidates will be adjusted against the category vacancy as per the rank of the merit list. The vacancy in the reserved category will be filled by eligible candidates in the reserved category. The tiebreaker for the candidates is their score based on the
- Date of Birth: The older candidate will be in a higher position on the merit list.
- Marks in the written exam
- The alphabetical order of the higher ranks needs to be decided.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2023:
Candidates are suggested to use an exam pattern for examination. The complete pattern is mentioned below:
|Tier||Types of Exam||Mode of Exam|
|Tier 1||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer-Based (online)|
|Tier 2||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer-Based (online)|
- In total, 4 sections (General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, & General Awareness) comprise 50 marks for each section
- The exam duration will be of 1 hour.
- The question paper comprises Hindi & English language.
- The question paper will be based on Multiple Choice Question type questions. Every incorrect answer means a deduction of 0.50 marks
- The weight of the English language will be 50 marks. For General Awareness will be 50 marks, for General Intelligence, there will be 50 questions for 50 marks, and for Quantitative Aptitude with 50 questions for 50 marks.
|Session||Section||Modules||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Session-I (2 hours and 15 minutes)||Section 1||Module-1||Mathematical Abilities||30||90||1 hour|
|Module-2||Reasoning and General Intelligence||30||90|
|Section 2||Module-1||English Language and Comprehension||40||90||1 hour|
|Section 3||Module-1||Computer Knowledge Module||15||45||15 minutes|
|Session-II||Section 3||Module-2||Skill Test/ Typing Test Module-
Part A- Skill Test for DEOs
Part B: Typing Test for LDC/ JSA
SSC CHSL 2023 Syllabus:
SSC CHSL Tier 1 has divided into four parts, that is – General Intelligence, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude & English Language. Bellow we mention SSC CHSL 2023 Syllabus for all four sections:
- General Intelligence: This segment includes questions of verbal as well as non-verbal categories. The test shall include questions on symbolic operations, Semantic Analogy, Figural Analogy, trends, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Semantic Classification, space orientation, Symbolic/Number Classification, Figural Classification, Drawing Inference, Venn diagram, and Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding.
- English Language: This segment is basically concerned with the grammatical part of the English language. The question paper would comprise topics such as Spotting the error, Synonyms/Homonyms, Fill in the blanks, Spelling/Detecting Mis-spelt words, Antonyms, Idioms & phrases, Improvement of Sentences, One-word Substitutions, Active/Passive Voice of verbs, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Conversion into Direct/Indirect narrations, Comprehension Passage, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, and Close Passage.
- Quantitative aptitude: The quantitative aptitude test is a simple mathematical-based question paper. The topics to be included are Number Systems, Arithmetic, Geometry, Algebra, Trigonometry, Mensuration, and Statistical Charts.
- General Awareness: The general awareness question paper is based on current events. Here the questions have been designed to test the general awareness of the candidate about the environment around him, knowledge of current events, experience in scientific aspects, and matters of everyday observation, about India and its neighboring countries. The questions will also be specially designed on history, geography, scientific research, the economic scene, and general policy.
SSC 2023 Related Exams:
- SSC JHT 2023
- SSC Constable GD 2023
- SSC CPO 2023
- SSC MTS 2023
- SSC JE 2023
- SSC SI CAPF 2023
- SSC Stenographer 2023
- SSC CGL 2023
The SSC examination will be commenced every year. Those who are appearing for the examination can download the admit card from the official website of SSC. Make sure to avail of the admit card and carry it at the exam center otherwise, candidate will not be permitted to appear in the exam.
Steps To Download SSC CHSL Admit Card 2023:
Here are the steps to download the Admit Card 2023:
- Visit the official site of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) @ ssc.nic.in.
- Then on the home page, you can find the Admit Card link.
- Click on Admit Card.
- Admit Card page will open with Admit Card may Be Downloaded From The Following Regional Websites.
- And the admit Card page contains the Address, and contact no, along with the URL.
- After that Select the preferred URL.
- Click on it and the login form will get.
- Enter the details and hit on submit.
- Save and download your SSC CHSL, Admit Card.
- Take the print of the Admit Card.
The results will be announced individually for both tiers. Candidates can check the results only online.
Steps to check SSC CHSL Result 2023:
- Step 1: First, visit the official website, ssc.nic.in.
- Step 2: Click on the tab “SSC CHSL Result 2020.”
- Step 3: The PDF document will open on the screen.
- Step 4: Then search your roll number and check the result.
SSC CHL results will be updated on the official website. Candidates can download the results from the website. To check the results and cut-off marks, use the recommended site.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs. 29,200-92,300).
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here
11 thoughts on “SSC CHSL 2023 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus”
Sir meri doB 2006 mein h maine 12th complete kar li h kya mai ssc chal 2023 mein apply kar sakti hu?
Written based exam or system base ah sir
I have done diploma after 10th. Can I apply for SSC 10+2 exam? Please reply..
paper 2 kaise pass kare ?
Sir age limit kitni hain 30yrs ke log exams dey sakte hain kia sir plzz rply my q I m waitting fr ur rply
Ssc chsl ki vacancy kab aayengi 2020 ki
can a person who is studying in +2 but attain the age of 18 years old apper for ssc chsl
Sir in the exam pattern table there is 25 questions for 50 marks but in above description there is 50 questions for 50 marks ?? In quantative amplitude
Sir meri dOB 1-08-2002 hai kya Mai SSC CHSL 2020 apply kr skta Hu?
good after noon sir maine ssc chsl miss kar diya hoon kiya ye 2020 ko phir announce ho ga ki nahi
Sir mera date of birth 20-11-1993 hai..Kya mai ssc Chsl 2020 k liye form apply Kar Sakti hu??sir plz reply me..