SSC MTS 2023: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is a recruitment body that conducts the Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) exam for recruitment of candidates in various government offices/ departments, Staff Selection Commission. SSC MTS is conducted every year on the national level. Candidates are recruited on C-Grade (non-gazetted, non-ministerial category) posts, through this exam. SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Exam is conducted in 2 different stages. The candidate who qualifies at both stages of the examination will be shortlisted for the merit list and they will be selected for the post. Candidates who are recruited will be posted at Central Government Offices. SSC MTS application form 2023 is expected to be released by February 2023. Interested candidates can apply for the application form through online mode. Candidates can get detailed information about SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 like Registration Process, Eligibility, Examination Pattern, Syllabus, Important Exam Dates, etc, from the below article.
SSC MTS 2023 Notification:
- SSC MTS 2023 (Tier 1) Application form will release in March 2023.
SSC MTS 2023: Highlights
|Name of Exam:||Staff Selection Commission Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Other names:||SSC MTS 2023|
|Exam Conducting Authority:||SSC – (Staff Selection Commission)|
|Exam Level:||National Level|
|Exam Frequency:||Once a year|
|Application Mode:||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode:||Offline Mode|
Admission Open 2023:
- IIAD Admission 2023 – Apply Now
SSC MTS Exam Date 2023:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
The interested candidates who appear for SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 exam, can check the tentative schedule from the table below:
|Online Application Form Release Date||March 2023|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||April 2023|
|Last date for making online fee payment||—|
|Last date for the generation of offline Challan||—|
|Admit Card for Tire-1 Exam||—|
|SSC MTS 2023 Exam Date (Paper-1)||June 2023|
|Result of Tire-1 Exam||—|
|Date of Paper-2 Exam||—|
|Declaration of Final Result||—|
SSC MTS Application Form 2023:
Before applying for the application form candidates must check the instructions given to fill the form correctly. Follow the guidelines given below:
- Visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission: ssc.nic.in
- Go to the homepage and select the “Online Form” page.
- Read all the instructions properly before Proceeding to the application form.
- If you are a new user, then, click on the “Register Now” link available in the “Login” section for One-Time Registration.
- Then Fill in all the details carefully like Name, Father’s Name, address, and educational qualification details in the application form.
- After that click on the Submit button.
- An application number and password will be sent to the mobile number and Email ID after registration.
- Login using application number and password
- Upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature in JPG format.
- Next, make the payment of the application fee using Net Banking or through Debit/Credit Card.
- Submit the application form.
- Take out a printout of the application form for future reference.
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
Only the candidates satisfying the criteria of the application form can apply for the SSC MTS 2023. Applying candidates can check the criteria of the examination from below:
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- The candidate must be a Citizen of India, a subject of Bhutan, or a Subject of Nepal.
- A Tibetan refugee, who came to India before 1st January 1962 to become a permanent resident of the country, can also apply.
- Person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam intending to permanently settle in India
- The age of the candidate must be between 18 to 25 years. Age relaxation will be provided to the candidates of reserved categories.
- The candidate must have passed their matriculation or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
SSC MTS Application Fee:
The Application Fee for SSC MTS 2023 will be Rs.100/-. For the Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen category, the application fee is exempted. Also, all-female candidates are exempted from paying the application fee. Candidates can make payments through Net Banking or Debit/Credit card.
The SSC MTS exam pattern 2023 is given below:
- Mode of Exam: Pen and paper-based (offline)
- Number of papers: There will be two papers -Paper I and Paper II
- Type of questions: Paper I will consist of Objective type questions and Paper-II will consist of Descriptive types.
- The medium of test: Examination will be in both English and Hindi
- Exam duration: The duration for Paper I is 1:30 hours and 30 minutes for Paper II
- Marking scheme: There will be a negative marking of 1/4th marks for each wrong answer.
SSC MTS 2023 Syllabus:
SSC MTS 2023 syllabus is given below in the tabular form:
All eligible aspirants can get the Admit Card for the SSC MTS 2023 from the official website. The admit card will be made available before the examination. The admit card is an important document it bears the candidate’s roll number, examination center, reporting time, etc. candidates can download the admit card using their registration id and password. Candidates will also have to carry a valid original photo id along with, admit card. Any Candidates not bringing the admit card will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- SSC MTS results will be published on the official site of the authority.
- The final result will probably be announced in December 2023.
- To check Results candidates will have to visit the official site
- Then enter the details like roll number and Name.
- The result will appear on the screens of candidates.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here